Juggernaut Vs Harald Jaekelsson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no bfr. fight untill death, no stalemate allowed

KingD19
Well stalemate is what ya get...unless Juggernauts enchantments somehow overpower Haralds, and he knocks him apart.

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate.

Colossus-Big C
i think some ones enhancement would over power the other.
enhancements can be overpowerd by vast magic.

Mindset
Enchantment.

Which is magic itself.

Galan007
I'll wait to see who recently beat the shit out of Juggs before I comment further. thumb up

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i think some ones enhancement would over power the other.
enhancements can be overpowerd by vast magic.

Despite his strength, Harald's powers were fueled by a badly worded spell from a shaman using a runestone....which soaked up all of his blood.

Juggernaut is backed by Cyttorak.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Galan007
I'll wait to see who recently beat the shit out of Juggs before I comment further. thumb up PIS....thats the only way Juggernaut gets hurt... cool

Knowsbleed33
No, it's probably some very powerful mystical deity like Cyttorak or Raggadorr.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No, it's probably some very powerful mystical deity like Cyttorak or Raggadorr. Yeah it could be...but people get all excited when they see Juggy bleed.... roll eyes (sarcastic) They forget that is No prob for him.... eek! He is after all Inmortal... wink

Knowsbleed33
Stern is a competent writer who understands the character very well. Juggernaut won't get jobbed out.

Colossus-Big C
let me know who beat juggs when its released.

probably war hulk again

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lprobably war hulk again ... laughing

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
... laughing you have serious fanboy issues

Galan007
No, it's probably some very powerful mystical deity like Cyttorak or Raggadorr. ....Or Miracle Man. whistle

Knowsbleed33
Stern said in an interview that it's someone who feels personally wronged by the Juggernaut.

Mindset
It's Deadpool.

Knowsbleed33
It's Sammy the Squid Boy, that's who.

Mindset
Oh shi-

Knowsbleed33
I know, right? Coming back from the dead and all.

Doctor-Alvis
How did his thing with Tom Cassidy end? Also, after bringing that up, I'm having a hard time imagining what Black Tom could become that would do that to Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
Sammy walked in on Cain with Tom. Sammy thought Cain lied the whole time and was working with Tom and the others.

Tom killed him.

Doctor-Alvis
So they parted on bad terms? Also, that was it? That was like a thousand years ago.

Mindset
Sammy walked in on Cain with Tom. Sammy thought Cain lied the whole time and was working with Tom and the others.

Tom killed him. Still funny.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
So they parted on bad terms? Also, that was it? That was like a thousand years ago.

None of that happened.

Doctor-Alvis
None of that happened.
...what?

Knowsbleed33
It didn't happen.

KingD19
It didn't happen.

It did happen, Black Tom was being driven insane by his secondary mutation where he turned into an Ent. Squid Boy saw Juggs and Tom talking, and he got mad, Tom killed him, then Juggs tried to kill Tom...to no avail since he was a tree.

Unless they retconned it or it was a dream sequence or something.

Doctor-Alvis
If it was retconned, I wouldn't know. I do remember Tom killing Squid Boy, I was just surprised the last anyone heard of Black Tom was so long ago.

Knowsbleed33
Between Tieri and Carey retconning most of Austens shit, I wouldn't be surprised to see that event get forgotten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.