Which villain would be Batman worse Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I am not talk like Thanos or somebody even near that level somebody closer to Batman level of villians. Marvel Villains only who would give him the most trouble but make it interesting.

Villains
Deadpool
Doc Ock
Sabretooth
Venom
Puma
etc
etc

Wei Phoenix
Deadpool. Someone he can't really hurt, kill or shut up.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Deadpool. Someone he can't really hurt, kill or shut up. Because Batman always wants to kill, right?

sabertooth is a woman hating serial killer and rapist. he is by far the worst ******* in this list and batman would never bring himself to kill him, so he'll end up blaming himself for all the people he's killed like he does every once in a while or end up mourning another batgirl

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
sabertooth is a woman hating serial killer and rapist. he is by far the worst ******* in this list and batman would never bring himself to kill him, so he'll end up blaming himself for all the people he's killed like he does every once in a while or end up mourning another batgirl

On the flipside Batman wouldn't need to worry about holding back since Sabertooth has a healing factor. So driving over him with a truck would be fair game.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
On the flipside Batman wouldn't need to worry about holding back since Sabertooth has a healing factor. So driving over him with a truck would be fair game. Yeah, I was gonna point that out re: Deadpool- nothing is "lethal force".

Anyways, most of Bats' villains are worse than these guys anyways, or on par. I don't see any qualifying as "worst nightmare" material.

godking
Kingpin would be batmans most dangerous enemy.

Kingpin matches or surpasses each of batmans strengths and unlike most of batmans rogues gallery has no obvious mental blind spot.

Parmaniac
Nightmare (Marvel) or Freddy Krueger

golem370
Well those were just a few to pick from but they're more like Bullseye Puma Scorpion alot to pick from. Green Goblin would be good. He has good weapons and is nearly as strong as Spider-Man.

Deadpool is more of an anti-hero than a villain too, it's just that marvel is a lot lesse mercyfull on average. Remember those lame heroic brutalities on the mortal kombat series? if it was marvel vs mk or x-men vs mk there would be real fatalities and nobody would complain or even find it weird

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Yeah, I was gonna point that out re: Deadpool- nothing is "lethal force".

Anyways, most of Bats' villains are worse than these guys anyways, or on par. I don't see any qualifying as "worst nightmare" material.

Well, Sabertooth would have raped, disfigured and then maimed barbara gordon instead of just shooting her. But yes, on average the joker is as bad as it gets

WickedDynamite
Arcade
Mysterio
Punisher (Well, he would see him as a villain)

Mindset
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Because Batman always wants to kill, right? He would if he had to go out every night trying to get Deadpool.

Lord_Talron
deadpool would annoy the F*CK out of batman. i think having deadpool work with bats would be worse than working against him. deadpool would probably have to pick up a body part every 5 mins

anyways, ya kingpin would be a huge problem for batman, he can easily match him in hand-to-hand (not to mention hes much stronger) and has access to vast funds and advanced tech as well.

Prep-Man
What? Kingpin is a meta. He'd crush Batman. bruce will find a way around him, though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
deadpool would annoy the F*CK out of batman. i think having deadpool work with bats would be worse than working against him. deadpool would probably have to pick up a body part every 5 mins

anyways, ya kingpin would be a huge problem for batman, he can easily match him in hand-to-hand (not to mention hes much stronger) and has access to vast funds and advanced tech as well.
Though I can see Batman totally blowing the lid on his illegitimate enterprises and ruining his vaunted legal force-field. Batman would be great at digging up dirt to bring Fisk down the legal way, or just have Wayne Enterprises stage a hostile take over of his assets.

namorsubby
His arch-nemesis is already his worst nightmare........ no expression

Parmaniac
Not a villain, just loosing Robin would be his worst nightmare.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Though I can see Batman totally blowing the lid on his illegitimate enterprises and ruining his vaunted legal force-field. Batman would be great at digging up dirt to bring Fisk down the legal way, or just have Wayne Enterprises stage a hostile take over of his assets. Only to have Fisk take control of Wayne Enterprises.

Then break Damian's back.

Which no one would care about.

JakeTheBank
Baron Zemo

geshien
Hood

Tattoos N Scars
Mr. Sinister

khazra
I'd atleast during knightfall have considered bane to be batman's nightmare villain in the sense that to really trouble batman you need to both a psychological and combatative threat.
Most of his rogues gallery are either one or the other.

I'd go with ultimate Red Skull. He's an absoluet psycho and unlike most of batman's rogues can straight up beat him in an encounter.

Omega Vision
Another Batman with an evil Goatee and a larger right foot.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by khazra

I'd go with ultimate Red Skull. He's an absoluet psycho and unlike most of batman's rogues can straight up beat him in an encounter.
So basically a Bane-Joker hybrid dealie?

Mindset
Originally posted by khazra
I'd atleast during knightfall have considered bane to be batman's nightmare villain in the sense that to really trouble batman you need to both a psychological and combatative threat.
Most of his rogues gallery are either one or the other.

I'd go with ultimate Red Skull. He's an absoluet psycho and unlike most of batman's rogues can straight up beat him in an encounter. Why not just use 616 Red Skull?

The Nuul
Bruce Wayne.

Juk3n
T'challa would be Batmans worst nightmare for a nemesis, without moving to far into the superhuman catagory. I know he's not a villain, but he DID once fight the Fan4. :P Failing that id say Red Skull, Ultimate seems more ruthless.

SamZED
Doubt anyone could beat Joker in being Batman's worst nightmare.

Deadline
Originally posted by SamZED
Doubt anyone could beat Joker in being Batman's worst nightmare.

Yeah right. Just because Batman is too much of a ***** to kill him.

Prep-Man
Joker is the perfect fit.

Mrblonde
Bullseye look what he did to Daredevil .

SamZED
Originally posted by Deadline
Yeah right. Just because Batman is too much of a ***** to kill him. Its not that simple. Joker represents everything Batman fights against. Nothig would make Joker happier than getting killed by Batman. If not by Batman then by someone else, all just to prove a point. But its safe to say if he dies he'll take a few thousand people with him.

Originally posted by Mrblonde
Bullseye look what he did to Daredevil . Look what Daken did to Bullseye. Also Batman oneshotted Bullseye in a crossover.

Deadline
Its not that simple. Joker represents everything Batman fights against. Nothig would make Joker happier than getting killed by Batman. If not by Batman then by someone else, all just to prove a point. But its safe to say if he dies he'll take a few thousand people with him.

Yeah saving 100s of lives by getting killed would prove Jokers point. No he wouldnt neccesarily take 1000s of people with him.

SamZED
Yeah saving 100s of lives by getting killed would prove Jokers point. No he wouldnt neccesarily take 1000s of people with him. He most definitely would. Last time he got close to dying he almost took the entire planet along with him, what's a few 1000s?
Also you can drop the sacrastic tone anytime you want, we're just debating.
I personally would've killed Joker myself on Batman's place. But it's not that simple. Joker's point is - he's normal, everybody else is not. And not the other way around. He believes anyone can be droven to the point where he or she would commit a coldblooded murder, even of innocent people. Which means they're just like him but like to pretend to be "normal". Sure they could kill Joker. But once these sane people decide that the only way to keep the world safe and "normal" would be by comitting a murder, that'd prove his point that they're just like him. If Batman ever kills him it'd destroy everything he ever stood for. It'd mean that anyone can be a murder when he's left with no choice, itd mean that everyone IS a murder deep inside but is fooling himself by livving in a blue fantasy world. Especially Batman who believes in doing things by the book. That's why he's already "perfect" for Batman.

Deadline
He most definitely would. Last time he got close to dying he almost took the entire planet along with him, what's a few 1000s?
Also you can drop the sacrastic tone anytime you want, we're just debating.

What about the 100s of times when he hasn't been that much of a threat so your just picking that one example.

I personally would've killed Joker myself on Batman's place. But it's not that simple. Joker's point is - he's normal, everybody else is not. And not the other way around. He believes anyone can be droven to the point where he or she would commit a coldblooded murder, even of innocent people. Which means they're just like him but like to pretend to be "normal". Sure they could kill Joker. But once these sane people decide that the only way to keep the world safe and "normal" would be by comitting a murder, that'd prove his point that they're just like him. If Batman ever kills him it'd destroy everything he ever stood for. It'd mean that anyone can be a murder when he's left with no choice, itd mean that everyone IS a murder deep inside but is fooling himself by livving in a blue fantasy world. Especially Batman who believes in doing things by the book. That's why he's already "perfect" for Batman.

Its not murder its self defence. facepalm

Mshinu
Dr Doom perhaps? Stronger (in armor), smarter, stronger will, better tech. With his more sadistic turn lately he`s even better.

SamZED
What about the 100s of times when he hasn't been that much of a threat so your just picking that one example.
So you're gonna be like that eh? Ok, fine. List all those 100 times. Right now.
He's only been so close to death ONCE (that's why I picked that example) and almost destroyed the world. No reason to think it'd all go safe and dandy the next time.
Even when he was simply in danger (not life or death kind of thing) itd still result in lotsa people dying.

Its not murder its self defence. facepalm It's self defence if you find him and shoot him in the face? facepalm Noone asked Batman to put on pijamas and run around trying to stop lunatics. Most of the time HE attacks Joker when Joker is about to kill someone else, that doesnt qualify as self defense.

Deadline
So you're gonna be like that eh? Ok, fine. List all those 100 times. Right now.
He's only been so close to death ONCE (that's why I picked that example) and almost destroyed the world. No reason to think it'd all go safe and dandy the next time.
Even when he was simply in danger (not life or death kind of thing) itd still result in lotsa people dying.

People have treid to kill him before and he hasn't tried to take the world with him.

It's self defence if you find him and shoot him in the face? facepalm Noone asked Batman to put on pijamas and run around trying to stop lunatics. Most of the time HE attacks Joker when Joker is about to kill someone else, that doesnt qualify as self defense.

Its a forgone conclusion that hes going to kill again, Legally its murder morally it isn't. Hell im preetu sure laws have been passed were certain people can get shot on sight. It could be argued he has a moral obligation (but of course you shouldn't break the law).

It's not legitimate defense of self or others if you can stop a threat with less than lethal force and chooses to use lethal force anyway. That's why batman doesnt do it, he's good enough to contain him without having to kill, otherwise he would. The problem is that they live in a comic book world with bad joke-useless human institutions where a man with no superpowers leaves a maximum security security whenever he wants to and kilsl again - why dont they keep him drugged and down at all times? is it his immunity to poisons?

Batman should make his own prison for his looney toons anyway. Not killing is understandable, but always giving them up to the legal authorities that cant handle them is just stupidity at this point, vigilantism is also illegal to begin with, so kidnapping them isnt a stretch

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
It's not legitimate defense of self or others if you can stop a threat with less than lethal force and chooses to use lethal force anyway. That's why batman doesnt do it, he's good enough to contain him without having to kill, otherwise he would. The problem is that they live in a comic book world with bad joke-useless human institutions where a man with no superpowers leaves a maximum security security whenever he wants to and kilsl again - why dont they keep him drugged and down at all times? is it his immunity to poisons?

Batman should make his own prison for his looney toons anyway. Not killing is understandable, but always giving them up to the legal authorities that cant handle is just stupidity at this point, vigilantism is also illegal to begin with, so kidnapping them isnt a stretch

Batman has killed aliens and non-humans. Batman doesnt give a shit about the law he breaks it all the time. Its a bullshit moral code.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Mshinu
Dr Doom perhaps? Stronger (in armor), smarter, stronger will, better tech. With his more sadistic turn lately he`s even better.
You read my mind.

Dr. Doom would be a nightmare for Batman.

the ninjak
Brooms are good for killing bats so...

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/broomman_colors_withlogo.jpg
Battyboy won't know what hit him!

Batman has killed aliens and non-humans. Batman doesnt give a shit about the law he breaks it all the time. Its a bullshit moral code.

If they qualify as "sentient", meaning endowed with personhood, I havent seen it, and it is extremelly out of character, he wouldnt kill a green martian for instance.

SamZED
People have treid to kill him before and he hasn't tried to take the world with him.
Maybe not, but we're talking about Batman here, and in his book comitting a murder in order to stop a bad guy is not the right thing.

Its a forgone conclusion that hes going to kill again, Legally its murder morally it isn't. Hell im preetu sure laws have been passed were certain people can get shot on sight. It could be argued he has a moral obligation (but of course you shouldn't break the law). I personally wouldn't even concider it a bad thing, let alone a murder. But that's the problem with Bats, he believes in the law (once he even saved Joker from electric chair because he was sentenced for a crime he didn't commit.) If Batman breaks the law and kills - Joker will win (ofcourse he'd be dead, but between the two of them he'll win) it'd mean that he was right all along, and Batman was a hypocrate. Than everybody else would start killing bad guys in order to stop them and the world will turn into a bloodbath, and that'll be Joker's ultimate victory. The scan should explain his motives better than me.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/8220/origin.png

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/mr-broomman.jpg
MrBroom
This clown psycho is a expert in MA.
And hates bats.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753

Batman should make his own prison for his looney toons anyway. Not killing is understandable, but always giving them up to the legal authorities that cant handle them is just stupidity at this point, vigilantism is also illegal to begin with, so kidnapping them isnt a stretch
He actually showed a surprising level of competence when he sent R'as Al Ghul to Arkham and put him under drugs that kept him sedated. Until one Asylum worker missed his dosage and R'as escaped.

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/BroomMan.jpg

BroomMan showing the Joker how it's done!

the ninjak
BroomMan preparing to kill Batman
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/wushu_broom.jpg
The BroomMobile
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/broomcar.jpg
Will sweep Bats off his feet!

khazra
WWII nazi thing of 616 skull is less relevant to bats. Plus ultimate red skull is a more dominating physical threat IMO

Dr doom is too powerful an enemy for batman. He's on a totally different level.

He actually showed a surprising level of competence when he sent R'as Al Ghul to Arkham and put him under drugs that kept him sedated. Until one Asylum worker missed his dosage and R'as escaped.

True, but even then the people running arkham screwed that up. Obviously, keeping them there isnt the way to go.

redhotrash
Carnage would be nasty. A rampaging killing machine that Batman cant stop until he figures out his weakness.
Taskmaster would also bring a lot to the table. Not just because hes a hard fight, but also because he'd improve all those nameless thugs in Gotham.

WhiteWitchKing
I think these guys would scary the hell out of batman (not Adam West Batman tho).

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/arts/2004/12/16/kenton_sweeps3.jpg
http://cuteoutfitsforboys.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/chimneysweep-mary-poppins.jpg

Mshinu
Daken would french kiss Bats and own him even more than he did Bullseye.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/12a86774453729/

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Daken would french kiss Bats and own him even more than he did Bullseye.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/12a86774453729/

Batman would like it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Deadpool. Someone he can't really hurt, kill or shut up.

He'd probably hypnotize him like he did to Lobo.

r0nm0n88
prob sabre tooth, cause sab would kill him in a fight.

Wild Shadow
there are dozens of low lvl metas street lvlers that would be a nightmare for bruce.. he normally faces psychos with limited access to tech, weapons, minions and even pedestrian aspirations... anyone with a good dose of intelligence and financial support should overwhelm bats.

kingpin- criminal/corporate empire with his minions both in legal and criminals.
redskull- neo nazi skin heads and his corporations for support.
taskmaster and his training facilities and once in a while criminal interferes..

Norman Osborn- his companies and alter ego would be enough to compete with bats and even hire henchmen to harass and beat bats or use for robberies..fancy dan and his gang)

Carnage- insanity and warped view of life makes joker look like a harmless toddler.

Sabretooth- same as carnage warped view and powers make him a real threat.

Doc Ock might be a reasonable threat as well but easier to put down for batz but he would still be a headache for brucie at times.

golem370
Kraven the Hunter would be good.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
prob sabre tooth, cause sab would kill him in a fight.
Batman routinely faces foes who could kill him in a fight. Sabretooth doesn't exactly strike me as the sort who would give Bats nightmares. You have to have a bit more of a psychological slant to you to mess with Bats, Creed is just a straight-forward psychopath with powers.

Wild Shadow
Vermin in the sewers would be another good one for bats a mix of killer croc and man bat but, less jobbing..

Carrion would be good for bats but i can see him killing bats if he ever touches him...

Demo goblin another warped reflection of bats but demonic and supernatural...

these guys would fit perfectly in Gotham with bats trying to figure out murder cases and what their deal is..

Hobgoblin also a good one hunting bats down b/c he is paid to..

Mindset
Galactus

Wild Shadow
i was thinking that mysterio might be a good one for bats but i somehow see bats seeing past his illusions due to his infra red lenses and batarang to the fish bowel for the win..

Stoic
Don't know if anyone said the Red Skull, but he would be a perfect match up for Batman.

SamZED
^Unstopable force immovable object kinda thing?

HueyFreeman
Batman routinely faces foes who could kill him in a fight. Sabretooth doesn't exactly strike me as the sort who would give Bats nightmares. You have to have a bit more of a psychological slant to you to mess with Bats, Creed is just a straight-forward psychopath with powers. Creeds a problem if hes interested in his target. Taking everything from enemy to make them suffer is his typical mo for wolverine. Killing gordon is on the list of likely people he would kill at first and anyone else hes remotely close to. It wouldn't be an elaborate plan where he kidnaps them and lures Batman in. Bruce would just find someone like Barbara mutilated, raped, and layed out for everyone to see. I see Sabertooth as a huge problem for Bruce because he wont play Bruce's game unlike so many of Batmans rogues. Hes dangerous because hes pure savagery, no conscience, smarter than he lets on, and straight to the point.

Stoic
Creed would be another Killer Croc IMO, and less than a worthy foe for someone as methodical as Batman. I won't deny that if he was given the chance to get close enough to Batman that he would put the big hurt on him, but this is Batman that we are talking about... one word gadgets.

SamZED
I wouldn't compare Sabertooth to Killer Croc, imo that's kinda insulting to Creed.

Stoic
Well he is in the same weight class, despite popular opinions, this is not to say that Croc would beat him, but they are but superior to Batman in strength and natural ability. Would Creed be Batmans worst nightmare? I don't think so, he's not smart enough... Batman would be challenged by someone more like the Red Skull, as I said earlier.

SamZED
Agreed. Res Skull or even Doom would be much better. I just meant that Sabertooth is very hard to put down or contain compared to KC. And I believe he's far stronger. So if Bats ends up himself in a direct confrontation with ST he's toast.

Lord_Talron
doom is way over bats head

Battlehammer
sabre-tooth from the list. especially if he had the same warped relationship he had with wolverine, but instead it with batman.

Battlehammer
I wouldn't compare Sabertooth to Killer Croc, imo that's kinda insulting to Creed.
cosigned. sabre-tooth would utterly thrash croc even using kid gloves.

Originally posted by Stoic
Well he is in the same weight class, despite popular opinions, this is not to say that Croc would beat him, but they are but superior to Batman in strength and natural ability. .

Were did you come to this conclusion that they were in the same weight class? there both meta true, but the same class? Hell no. Sabre-tooth is better then croc in ever single way and in many ways he much better.

Would Creed be Batmans worst nightmare? I don't think so, he's not smart enough... Batman would be challenged by someone more like the Red Skull, as I said earlier.
Sabre-tooth is extremely smart, this misconception that he would not be smart enough is simply a misconception. You know that his intelligence is way up there right?

SamZED
Wait.. that's not my quote. I know he's smart. Not a genius but smart.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Stoic
Creed would be another Killer Croc IMO, and less than a worthy foe for someone as methodical as Batman. I won't deny that if he was given the chance to get close enough to Batman that he would put the big hurt on him, but this is Batman that we are talking about... one word gadgets. The problem with batmans rogues are their own cis. Joker feels like hes playing a game, Riddler wants to prove hes smarter, clayface and freeze usually have their own separate problems, ghuls usually testing Bruce, and two-faces psych problems hinder his judgement. Creed has none of these shortcomings. What happens when bruce finds gordon murdered in his office with no ransom or trap? I think your underestimating how dangerous Creed is against Batman whose used to a grandiose scheme set by flamboyant opponents. Unlike most of Batmans other enemies, Creeds cat and mouse games dont give the great detective a lot to work with.

Battlehammer
Wait.. that's not my quote. I know he's smart. Not a genius but smart.
I am sorry I accidentally quoted you I ment to quote stoic. I know you did not say that. My bad man. sorry.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
The problem with batmans rogues are their own cis. Joker feels like hes playing a game, Riddler wants to prove hes smarter, clayface and freeze usually have their own separate problems, ghuls usually testing Bruce, and two-faces psych problems hinder his judgement. Creed has none of these shortcomings. What happens when bruce finds gordon murdered in his office with no ransom or trap? I think your underestimating how dangerous Creed is against Batman whose used to a grandiose scheme set by flamboyant opponents. Unlike most of Batmans other enemies, Creeds cat and mouse games dont give the great detective a lot to work with.
cosigned, this was the perfect answer.

Juk3n
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
The problem with batmans rogues are their own cis. Joker feels like hes playing a game, Riddler wants to prove hes smarter, clayface and freeze usually have their own separate problems, ghuls usually testing Bruce, and two-faces psych problems hinder his judgement. Creed has none of these shortcomings. What happens when bruce finds gordon murdered in his office with no ransom or trap? I think your underestimating how dangerous Creed is against Batman whose used to a grandiose scheme set by flamboyant opponents. Unlike most of Batmans other enemies, Creeds cat and mouse games dont give the great detective a lot to work with.

thumb up

r0nm0n88
Batman routinely faces foes who could kill him in a fight. Sabretooth doesn't exactly strike me as the sort who would give Bats nightmares. You have to have a bit more of a psychological slant to you to mess with Bats, Creed is just a straight-forward psychopath with powers.

thats true, i was just trying to comment on the fact that creed outclasses him physically. I mean creed is super strong, highly agile, and has sick HF. bats wouldn't stand a chance. But would he give him nightmares not so much

Battlehammer
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
thats true, i was just trying to comment on the fact that creed outclasses him physically. I mean creed is super strong, highly agile, and has sick HF. bats wouldn't stand a chance. But would he give him nightmares not so much
yea becuase sabre-tooth killing and raping every women he loves and care for won't screw with batman at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea becuase sabre-tooth killing and raping every women he loves and care for won't screw with batman at all roll eyes (sarcastic)
I don't see Creed getting that far IMO. How would he know what women Batman loves. And if he did they aren't exactly easy pickings.

Let's see: Catwoman?
She can take care of herself.

Oracle?
Yeah way to go Creed, get the Birds of Prey on your ass, why don't you.

Talia?
Oh no, Creed DOES NOT want to mess with R'as Al Ghul's daughter. If he went after Talia Sabes would have to hope Batman got to him before R'as did.

Starscream M
yea becuase sabre-tooth killing and raping every women he loves and care for won't screw with batman at all roll eyes (sarcastic) batman wouldn't allow sabretooth to do that.

sabretooth is a meathead villain...batman can handle him with his utility belt.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Starscream M
batman wouldn't allow sabretooth to do that.

what in Batmans belt drops Sabretooth?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Juk3n
what in Batmans belt drops Sabretooth?
mutant repellant

Starscream M
what in Batmans belt drops Sabretooth? gas

Wild Shadow
facepalm2

let me get this straight batman will beat sabretooth with his utility belt?

gas,taser, cyro capsules maybe sonic attacks maybe batline and nets explosives? if he can figure out sabe in time b4 getting killed..

how is any of this going to put down creed?

second lets say he does beat sabe it wont be with him being unscathed but brutally maimed and possibly fatally injured.. but lets say he gets help in time and he didnt lose an eye or an arm which would be impossible to explain as bruce wayne..

now you have a homicidal killer that has his scent knows how to hunt, stalk and kill... when he escapes what is he going to do? hunt stalk bats till he knows everything about him.. alter ego, sidekicks, friends, lovers.... hmm.. somehow i dont see bats surviving unless he specifically knows all about him and knows when he will come..

sabe has waited months, years b4 attacking waiting for his opportunity...

bats wouldnt be able to consistently sabe.. also he isnt a meat head at all.. also sabe is immune to ko, riot gas..

Juk3n
gas

what gas?

Lord_Talron
gas stopping sabes? hahahahahaha

i didnt even think about grabbing bats scent, good thinking there

Battlehammer
I don't see Creed getting that far IMO. How would he know what women Batman loves. And if he did they aren't exactly easy pickings.

Really if sabre-tooth became batman rougue he be unable to figure out batmans loveones? are you serious what is he immune to having people figure out love ones is this a new power of his?

Let's see: Catwoman?
She can take care of herself.
.....if you think for a second that she stand any chance against sabre-tooth you are very misinformed.

Oracle?
Yeah way to go Creed, get the Birds of Prey on your ass, why don't you.

actaully gunna leave this one be becuase I not overly knolwdgeable about her.

Talia?
Oh no, Creed DOES NOT want to mess with R'as Al Ghul's daughter. If he went after Talia Sabes would have to hope Batman got to him before R'as did.
are you kidding me? Ra's would get shit stompped by sabre-tooth. I don't think you understand the level sabre-tooth is on or even closes to it.

becuase if you think Ra's would even be a threat to him you are very mistaken.

sabre-tooth would slaughter all the bat girls as well and robins ect. He would kill every women in batmans life, he kill his sons ect. He does not care he would make it his life goal to make batman suffer.

Battlehammer
gas
fail try again please.

Starscream M
batman also has minitorches that he could use to burn the shit outta creed

Starscream M
or run over creed with his batmobile or batwing

Juk3n

or run over creed with his batmobile or batwing
fission mailed.

Starscream M
you guys are severely underestimating batmans skill and resourcefulness

Lord_Talron
sabes has much higher pain resistance than that

Battlehammer
batman wouldn't allow sabretooth to do that.

really just like wolverine been able to stop him roll eyes (sarcastic)

get this ignorant nonsenses out of here. His ultility belt would be almost useless against sabre-tooth and you lack of knolwedge on sabre-tooth intellect is no surprising and is expected from you.

Juk3n

or you're underestermating Sabretooths toughness?

Starscream M
really just like wolverine been able to stop him roll eyes (sarcastic)

get this ignorant nonsenses out of here. His ultility belt would be almost useless against sabre-tooth and you lack of knolwedge on sabre-tooth intellect is no surprising and is expected from you. im a big sabretooth fan, but he is no match mentally for batman

logan just has issues with creed that batman does not...so mind games wont work

Battlehammer
Not at all, you are simply ignorant. Lets see who underrating who here? wait arnt you the one who called sabre-tooth a meathead? yet please don't even talk about underestimating people here when you make ignorant comments like that roll eyes (sarcastic) friggin hypocrite.

Lord_Talron
just because sabretooth is animalistic, doesnt mean hes stupid....

Battlehammer
im a big sabretooth fan, but he is no match mentally for batman

no your not. nor does being a fan matter. I don't even like him, but I know a shit load mroe then you. He does not need to be as smart as batman. This stupid miscocneption of yours that people need to be as smart as batman to be a threat to him is reidculous unfounded.

Logans issues are that he kills everyone he loves and there nothing he can do to stop it. That is an issue he can easily make for batman as well. so please understand what your talking about before you type it.

Juk3n
im a big sabretooth fan, but he is no match mentally for batman

Batman has never faced someone who would murder nightwing and robin and cassy for fun, then go to lunch and come back for the green arrows. Then go and skin the butler, all just to get to Batman. I think even the mighty Bruce Wayne will have issues after that.

Battlehammer
it would not even hinder sabre-tooth . please rea dup on sabre-tooth before making such statements which are unsupported by evidences or knowledge of the character.

Starscream M
Batman has never faced someone who would murder nightwing and robin and cassy for fun, then go to lunch and come back for the green arrows. Then go and skin the butler, all just to get to Batman. I think even the mighty Bruce Wayne will have issues after that. thats because batman protects them and their identities. besides, joker has done that before.

Lord_Talron
im not sure why we are arguing this tho, if batman and sabretooth ever met, sabes would get hit with the biggest PIS rocket ever and im not sure if hed ever recover...

Starscream M
it would not even hinder sabre-tooth . please rea dup on sabre-tooth before making such statements which are unsupported by evidences or knowledge of the character. i know sabretooth, he would not impress batman.

batman deals with threats far bigger than him on a daily basis.

Lord_Talron
thats because batman protects them and their identities. besides, joker has done that before. sabretooth can SMELL THEIR SCENT and track them. it doesnt matter that they are perfectly hidden as far as conventional means

Battlehammer
thats because batman protects them and their identities. besides, joker has done that before.
Not at all. They go off on there own all the time, nor does protecting indentities matter to sabre-tooth.

joker never done what sabre-tooth does. joker plays with them to much and is mentally unstable which due to cis allows for most of batmans lvoe ones to survive.......sabre-tooth does not have that same cis.

Battlehammer
i know sabretooth, he would not impress batman.

batman deals with threats far bigger than him on a daily basis.
no you dont and proven it with ignorant statement after ignorant statement.

actaully he consistently deals with street thugs so so forth. He deals with bigger threats in team ups and jlsa. thats not the same thing and does not in anyway make sabre-tooth not a threat. That line of rational is absurd.

Lord_Talron
i know sabretooth, he would not impress batman.

batman deals with threats far bigger than him on a daily basis. show me one piece of in panel proof that sabes would be hindered by getting burned

Mindset
what in Batmans belt drops Sabretooth? Originally posted by Starscream M
gas Originally posted by Starscream M
batman also has minitorches that he could use to burn the shit outta creed Originally posted by Starscream M
or run over creed with his batmobile or batwing ...

i know sabretooth

Clearly.

the living tribunal

Wild Shadow
x men 1st class he gets electrical burn blinded by storm.. smile

Omega Vision
Really if sabre-tooth became batman rougue he be unable to figure out batmans loveones? are you serious what is he immune to having people figure out love ones is this a new power of his?

.....if you think for a second that she stand any chance against sabre-tooth you are very misinformed.

actaully gunna leave this one be becuase I not overly knolwdgeable about her.

are you kidding me? Ra's would get shit stompped by sabre-tooth. I don't think you understand the level sabre-tooth is on or even closes to it.

becuase if you think Ra's would even be a threat to him you are very mistaken.

sabre-tooth would slaughter all the bat girls as well and robins ect. He would kill every women in batmans life, he kill his sons ect. He does not care he would make it his life goal to make batman suffer.
I'm not saying Catwoman can take Sabes, just that she can handle her self rather well.

As for R'as its not like he's going to go after Sabes himself. Not when he has the League of Assassins at his beck and call.

You're wanking Sabertooth to be some ultimate villain when he's really nothing Batman hasn't faced before.

Lord_Talron
I'm not saying Catwoman can take Sabes, just that she can handle her self rather well.

As for R'as its not like he's going to go after Sabes himself. Not when he has the League of Assassins at his beck and call. you mean sabes lunch?

Wild Shadow
yeah... i don't see the league doing any better then the hand when it comes to killing and beating sabretooth.

r0nm0n88
i take back what i said before.
sabes would be a nightmare. a bad one

Lord_Talron
batman vs sabes:

1.) sabes and bats fight for the first time: batman escapes when he realizes that he will need prep to beat him
2.) sabes uses his scent to track him and find out who he is and the people he cares about
3.) sabes starts killing the people bats cares about
4.) bats finishes his prep. OHSHI- its a PIS-Hammer
5.) bats wins

thats how it goes folks smile

Battlehammer
Not against sabre-tooth. Most of the women wolverine has loved could take care of them selfs........yea and they all got easily slaughter by sabre-tooth......

As for R'as its not like he's going to go after Sabes himself. Not when he has the League of Assassins at his beck and call.
most of which are cannon fodders, which are the only things ra's ever seems to bring with him, there no better then the hand which sabre-tooth took down hundreds of them. You do realize sabre-tooth is not some bum right? he also has an asistent who has a huge ass gun, also a telepath and high level of security among contacts and so forth. I like to see them try and take him.

You're wanking Sabertooth to be some ultimate villain when he's really nothing Batman hasn't faced before.
I not wanking anything, I stating it how it is. Sabre-tooth for the level given is the worst person batman could face in marvel. The way he operrates is much different then the clones batman faces, sabre-tooth does not scheme or come up with stupid plains. He goes in does what he wants to do and leaves. batman never face some one who operrates like sabre-tooth does nor who simply kills anyone he loves for no other reason then to **** with batman, he does not uses them to lure batman to some rediculous trap, he simply kills them and leaves.

You just don't understand what people are trying to explain to you nor do you have any real knolwedge on sabre-tooth and yes I stating this as a fact given you think cat woman being able to handle her self means anything when faicng sabre-tooth.

Omega Vision
^ And you don't seem to understand that losing loved ones isn't a new concept to Batman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Batman held off Amazo with his utility belt. He can hold off Creed.

How would Creed find out who Batman loves? Seriously, i'm curious.

and Creed would be an absolute idiot to go after Barbara Gordon.

Juk3n
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman held off Amazo with his utility belt.

what was Amazos powerset in the encounter?

Lord_Talron

and Creed would be an absolute idiot to go after Barbara Gordon. creed uses his hightened smelling

Battlehammer
^ And you don't seem to understand that losing loved ones isn't a new concept to Batman. roll eyes (sarcastic)
you dont seem to get it. He not losing one love one he losing many of them and there being brutally raped before hand. That is something he not uses to. Even wolverine who uses to losing love ones still has that **** with him. It **** with batman all the same and no batman is not in anyway shape or form more well prepared to deal with such tragic events then wolverine and this is a fact.

It not saying he batman biggest threat power wises. But at the level the creator picked, sabre-tooth would be the one who could most **** with batman and cause him intense emotional pain. I mean feel free to bring up better chooses, but I don't even think you get whats being argued all you see is batman and your defending him blindly with out seeing the point of the thread an people arguements.

-Pr-
what was Amazos powerset in the encounter?

As standard Amazo has the powerset of most of the core seven of the JLA.

It was stated in the issue that it had Flash's speed (which Batman neutralised), and several of Superman's powers.

Plastic explosive is pretty handy in those situations.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
creed uses his hightened smelling

to separate one scent from a city's worth?

Wild Shadow

and Creed would be an absolute idiot to go after Barbara Gordon. umm.. hunting tracking his prey one of his main philosophy to combat is to know your opponent you never know what they could be hiding.. skill,.. powers etc etc..

its how he learned about gambit in their 1st encounter and his powers used his lover and brother as hostages to screw with gambit killing gambits lover and making him choice...

i some how dont see barbara putting much of a fight with sabe..

ppl are seriously underestimating sabe skills and mind set as well as resources..

Starscream M
you dont seem to get it. He not losing one love one he losing many of them and there being brutally raped before hand. That is something he not uses to. Even wolverine who uses to losing love ones still has that **** with him. It **** with batman all the same and no batman is not in anyway shape or form more well prepared to deal with such tragic events then wolverine and this is a fact.

It not saying he batman biggest threat power wises. But at the level the creator picked, sabre-tooth would be the one who could most **** with batman and cause him intense emotional pain. I mean feel free to bring up better chooses, but I don't even think you get whats being argued all you see is batman and your defending him blindly with out seeing the point of the thread an people arguements. batman is mentally better shape than logan by far

he's had far more twisted villains than creed

Battlehammer

and Creed would be an absolute idiot to go after Barbara Gordon.
becuase he standardly has that level of stuff on him or operrates at such levels? I mean we can all simply pick rediculous showings. I mean just like when baine broke his back? for every reidculously high showing there a low one.

track them like he does with wolverine.

why?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
umm.. hunting tracking his prey one of his main philosophy to combat is to know your opponent you never know what they could be hiding.. skill,.. powers etc etc..

its how he leaned about gambit in their 1st encounter and his powers used his lover and brother as hostages to screw with gambit killing gambits lover and making him choice...

ppl are seriously underestimating sabe skills and mind set as well as resources..
Barbara Gordon is the Information Broker of the DCU. If she goes down EVERY LAST HERO IN THE DCU IS GUNNING FOR SABES.

Wild Shadow
batman is mentally better shape than logan by far

he's had far more twisted villains than creed are you F'n serious?!!
no expression

do you know how much mental training logan has had as well as mental damage and facing his fears etc etc... his mind would drive bats insane and a coma have him ball like a little girl... a lot of ppl that have tried to peer as his mind have bn knocked the F#@@ out and suffered feedback including high lvl TP's

Battlehammer

to separate one scent from a city's worth?
yes........which he done and wolverine done numerous times. People dont get how good there really are at tracking.

-Pr-
umm.. hunting tracking his prey one of his main philosophy to combat is to know your opponent you never know what they could be hiding.. skill,.. powers etc etc..

its how he leaned about gambit in their 1st encounter and his powers used his lover and brother as hostages to screw with gambit killing gambits lover and making him choice...

batman is the one being underestimated here.

barbara has the birds of prey at the very LEAST to protect her. like omega said, though, if she dies, you're going to have everyone from the JSA to Superman hunting Sabretooth. and they'll find him.

becuase he standardly has that level of stuff on him or operrates at such levels? I mean we can all simply pick rediculous showings. I mean just like when baine broke his back? for every reidculously high showing there a low one.

track them like he does with wolverine.

why?

yes, he does operate at that standard level, actually.

batman isn't stupid enough to let something like that happen. added to the fact that he doesn't even spend that much time around the said women in his life would make things uber difficult.

the birds of prey.

yes........which he done and wolverine done numerous times. People dont get how good there really are at tracking.

how would he, pray tell, pick up said scent in the first place?

Battlehammer
batman is mentally better shape than logan by far

he's had far more twisted villains than creed
No mentally more prep for losing loved ones, or watching them die or seeing the carnage left behind.

Not at all asside from joker who so inconsistently potrayed that it really hard to discern if even he as sick as sabre-tooth.

Juk3n
Barbara Gordon is the Information Broker of the DCU. If she goes down EVERY LAST HERO IN THE DCU IS GUNNING FOR SABES.
this isnt about "every last hero" so what you really mean is, if Gordons go down, Batman will be gunning for Sabes. The thread is about Batman and Sabes,not who batman can get to help him.

Omega Vision
this isnt about "every last hero" so what you really mean is, if Gordons go down, Batman will be gunning for Sabes.
No. You can't take one and leave the other. You go after Barbara you get a lot more than just a pissed off Batman.

-Pr-
No mentally more prep for losing loved ones, or watching them die or seeing the carnage left behind.

Not at all asside from joker who so inconsistently potrayed that it really hard to discern if even he as sick as sabre-tooth.

joker is sicker than sabretooth. seriously, come on now.

Omega Vision
A lot sicker. Sabertooth has never done anything as psychologically twisted as what Joker attempted in the Killing Joke.

Battlehammer

yes, he does operate at that standard level, actually.

batman isn't stupid enough to let something like that happen. added to the fact that he doesn't even spend that much time around the said women in his life would make things uber difficult.

the birds of prey.
your going to honestly trying and argue that he nomrlaly operrates at levels that allow him to nuetralize flash level speed? honestly?

stupid has nothing to do with it. wolverine one of the stealthest mothers on the planet and it don't mean squat when sabre-tooth involved. Intelligences does not matter. there ability to track peoples scent in rediculous, he have to constantly remove his scent from his body stuff ect. That be rediculous and even then he would not even know sabre-tooth powers when they first meet. also does not take a rocket scientist to understand that girls running around as bat girls are closes to batman.

Wild Shadow
sabretooth doesn't care about retaliation he will kill bats loved ones regardless of the consequences... which would be getting sent to arkum asylum? big deal.

and yes sabretooth can separate and find one scent in the entire city it is how he tracked and found gambit in new orleans.. and his lovers scent..

bats may not spend time with some of his women in his life but bruce does hang out with alfred, robin nightwing and various employees and trophy dates..

-Pr-
your going to honestly trying and argue that he nomrlaly operrates at levels that allow him to nuetralize flash level speed? honestly?

stupid has nothing to do with it. wolverine one of the stealthest mothers on the planet and it don't mean squat when sabre-tooth involved. Intelligences does not matter. there ability to track peoples scent in rediculous, he have to constantly remove his scent from his body stuff ect. That be rediculous and even then he would not even know sabre-tooth powers when they first meet. also does not take a rocket scientist to understand that girls running around as bat girls are closes to batman.

if you read the comic and see how he did it, then yes.

that's the point. Bruce wouldn't have Selina, Barbara or Cassie's scent on him. At all.

Batgirl can hold off/escape from Sabretooth long enough to signal Batman. And Bruce has dealt with PLENTY of emotional trauma in the past.

bats may not spend time with some of his women in his life but bruce does hang out with alfred, robin nightwing and various employees and trophy dates..

alfred lives in the manor.

dick has held off far more dangerous beings than sabretooth.

killing employees or the **** of the week isn't going to have any more effect on Bruce than it would any other murder.

-K-M-
a mirror....that is all.

No one beats Batman not even his reflection.

Battlehammer

how would he, pray tell, pick up said scent in the first place?
same way he does with wolverine, he can smell it on them or he could simply go around the city looking for batgirl, robin ect who are running around and ambush them another tactic he used in the past.

also I dont think certain people understanding when some people are argueing here.

we not argueing that sabre-tooth would be his worst villain ever, or hardest to take down. we are argueing given the power level given that from marvel sabre-tooth has the potential to be the most dangerous emotionally and mentally to batman due to how he operrates. people like carnage are far more deadly, but mentally they dont really have the potential to **** with batman.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -K-M-
a mirror....that is all.

No one beats Batman not even his reflection.
Another Batman with an evil Goatee and a larger right foot.

Omega Vision
same way he does with wolverine, he can smell it on them or he could simply go around the city looking for batgirl, robin ect who are running around and ambush them another tactic he used in the past.

also I dont think certain people understanding when some people are argueing here.

we not argueing that sabre-tooth would be his worst villain ever, or hardest to take down. we are argueing given the power level given that from marvel sabre-tooth has the potential to be the most dangerous emotionally and mentally to batman due to how he operrates. people like carnage are far more deadly, but mentally they dont really have the potential to **** with batman.
It takes a lot more than hurting those he cares about to cripple Batman's spirit. Have some respect for the Dark Knight.

-Pr-

and that leads to the issue of whether the scent would be on him in the first place.

i'd love to see him ambush someone as highly trained as robin.

and sabretooth doesn't either. why? because he already has the joker.

living tribunal would be his worst nightmare because batman cant do anything to him

Battlehammer
I disagree if you go by consistency, sabre-tooth is always potrayed the same way when it comes to his sickness. Joker ranges vastly from being a child molester to being a little crazy king pin. He not consistently display at his worst or even closes to it. He ranges far more.

Wild Shadow
Sabretooth has ambushed wolverine while wolverine was trying to hide from him and knew he was being stalked.. how is a 17 yr old kid going to do better then the best damn trackers and hunters on the planet?

pls be serious here..

why wouldn't a scent be on bats unless he constantly rubs some kind of lotion on his skin to neutralize scent as his standard O.P. b4 going out which i doubt..

his rubber latex and equipment all give off somekind of smell.. as well.

Starscream M
I disagree if you go by consistency, sabre-tooth is always potrayed the same way when it comes to his sickness. Joker ranges vastly from being a child molester to being a little crazy king pin. He not consistently display at his worst or even closes to it. He ranges far more. why are you even posting in this thread? you obviously don't read batman nor know anything about joker

lol at you thinking sabretooth is even comparable to joker in terms of twistedness

Battlehammer
It takes a lot more than hurting those he cares about to cripple Batman's spirit. Have some respect for the Dark Knight.
again no one say it will stop batman. all you see is batman and your blindly defending him with out understanding the arguement.

we not saying it would cripple batman or even stop him t all. We are saying that sabre-tooth given the level the creator came up with has the most potential to **** with him emotionally and he would hurt him emotionally. would it stop batman ? no. would he emotionally on some levels effect him yes.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>