Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Looks pretty neat, here's the trailer.

http://www.ishtalkers.com/spiderman-shattered-dimensions-trailer

Menetnashté
Yeah it could be good, or it could be the same as what we've played again and again and again. I don't know how much more I can take of swinging back and forth through new york, I didn't even bother finishing Web Of Shadows I was so sick of the same game mechanics, I just felt like I was playing Spider-man 2 for the 30th time. I really hope this game isn't like that.

H. S. 6
Spider-Man is in desperate need of another good game. After Spider-Man 2, the games went downhill fast. Web of Shadows was mediocre at best; maybe this will finally be the boost these games need.

steverules_2
If they can make a good batman game then I'm sure they can do the same with spiderman, I find him to be more interesting than bats I will be honest...my fav spiderman game was defo the one of Playstation and yeah spiderman 2 the movie game was also pretty good as well

Kazenji
Hope you can use his Gun when playing as the Noir spider-Man.

Scythe
Gamestop has images of a few possible preorder costumes for the game.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/03/500x_spidey_suits_01.jpg

The first is obviously Amazing Spider-Man's cosmic costume, the second is Noir's the third I'm not sure, and the fourth, people are thinking it's probably 2099 Spidey.

steverules_2
Third one looks like a spawn costume messed

SamZED
I can almost see them discussing it.

-How do we improve the gameplay?"
-Ooh! lets add some Splinter Cell-like stealth missions!
-But it's Spider-man, not Sam Fisher. He doesn't need stealth.
-Then lets make a game about another Spider-man!
-what about the classic one?
-He'll be there too.
-2 Spider-men?
-Even better! Make that 4!!!! ZOMG im a genuis!

Menetnashté
Hahaha, Noir spider-man is straight Rorschach

Scythe
Oh yeah, haha, I see it now.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh yeah, haha, I see it now.

You just noticed this....? erm

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
You just noticed this....? erm

The resemblance between Noir's Cosmic costume and Rorschach's costume, barely see a resemblance, I can see it. Noir Spidey being a lot like Rorschach in the comics, that's obvious...

SamZED
The bestt thing about SM2 game was - you could get through the entire game without getting shot in the head even once. The dodge button - thumb up

the ninjak
Ehhh looks aight

ankur29
Originally posted by SamZED
The bestt thing about SM2 game was - you could get through the entire game without getting shot in the head even once. The dodge button - thumb up

and they had an awesome slow motion mode,cool charged jump and a sprint control

spiderman should be able to spirnt in an openworld game

SM2 was awesome

steverules_2
The resemblance between Noir's Cosmic costume and Rorschach's costume, barely see a resemblance, I can see it. Noir Spidey being a lot like Rorschach in the comics, that's obvious...

Soon as I saw spidey in his coat and hat I saw the resemblance, and of course when I read the issue I noticed Rorschach like qualities

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
Soon as I saw spidey in his coat and hat I saw the resemblance, and of course when I read the issue I noticed Rorschach like qualities

I liked the entire run, I bought the hardcover, and so far I've enjoyed every Noir outing Marvel has done. I'm lookin' forward to Iron Man: Noir.

SamZED
Originally posted by ankur29
and they had an awesome slow motion mode,cool charged jump and a sprint control

spiderman should be able to spirnt in an openworld game

SM2 was awesome Yeah, sprint control was great. The only thing that bothered me about slow mo you could literally run faster than bullets. I mean he's fast but not THAT fast.

steverules_2
I liked the entire run, I bought the hardcover, and so far I've enjoyed every Noir outing Marvel has done. I'm lookin' forward to Iron Man: Noir.

Me to, I'm liking the noir universe thus far, I've enjoyed the wolverine and spiderman story lines, I'm hoping this is an on going thing like the ultimate universe only with out wiping out half the hero population

SamZED
Speaking of that. Hope they're not gonna make an ultimate universe Spider-man. They said there'll be 4 universes.

jalek moye
Speaking of that. Hope they're not gonna make an ultimate universe Spider-man. They said there'll be 4 universes.
that would be such a waste

ankur29
Yeah, sprint control was great. The only thing that bothered me about slow mo you could literally run faster than bullets. I mean he's fast but not THAT fast.

i don't remember ebing able to do taht eek!

i think you got a better version of the game than me

Kazenji

only one i did'nt like so far is X-men, I did'nt get the first series but i got the second Mark of Cain just did'nt did'nt work for me

and the other one i did'nt bother with is Luke Cage.

the ninjak
They should definitely do 2099

BlackZero30x
i liked web of shadows....i hated spidy's vioce but i did like the game...it entertained me lol....as for this game i definitely am pre ordering it!

and as for the 2 unknown dimensions...since its 1933 spidy and current spidy most likely it will be 2099 and ultimate

cosmic is an extra pre order bonus

Kazenji
Found out Dan Slott is involved with this game

whatched a recent interview that he did over at Comicvine.

BloodRain
Spiderman 'poison' Earth-70134 as the gameplay is most likely to be different to Amazing and Noir and if they do include the symbiote, why not this version.

BlackZero30x
id like to see carnage spider-man

SamZED
Originally posted by ankur29
i don't remember ebing able to do taht eek!

i think you got a better version of the game than me Nah.. you just press the spider reflexes button and whenever someone shoots at you run away from the bullet heh big grin
Been playing this game so long found lotsa fun stuff like how to web people up so they wont break free at all and how to get 10 times hire than empire state building. Falling from that hight is fun. Also there's that arcade store with games.

ankur29
n6_awogRJCU

SamZED
Sweet! The Juggernaut!

Blue BombZ
Defo gonna by this game

Doc Ock
I enjoyed it. It's not nearly as good as Batman's Arkham Asylum game, but it's still fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.