Superman 1 Million vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Both at full power. Who wins?

Galan007
Thor 6/10.

Astner
Superman.

xJLxKing
No body else. Common

Harbinger
Rune King Thor.

Lord Feron
RKT

shokosugi
Superman wins vs. 10 RKTs

Lord Feron
Originally posted by shokosugi

Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor 6/10.
This.

skyfather
Superman wins vs. 10 RKTs Why do even bother anymore.

shokosugi
is this superman PRIME of DC one million? or Superboy 1 million?

either one demolishes RKT.

KuRuPT Thanosi

either one demolishes RKT.

U must run out of lube quite a lot with your obsession over supes. Between you & TP (for DS) I'm honestly surprised there is any lube left in the world.

Galan007

either one demolishes RKT. It is Superman M* from 'DC One Million'.

ie. This guy:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_jla_sm6.jpg

xJLxKing
Thor 6/10.
I am curious why you said Thor. can you elaborate?

shokosugi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I am curious why you said Thor. can you elaborate?

it's a joke. everybody knows RKT is no match against supes one m.

Warlord
Superman Prime One million wins this (the Golden one)
Superman one million looses

Galan007
I am curious why you said Thor. can you elaborate? Well, despite S1M's incredible power, he is still vulnerable to Kryptonite. That weakness + something like molecular dispersion, should give Thor the majority. Don't get me wrong, I do feel that Supes would take some of the battles - mainly due to his speed/exotic powers.

TricksterPriest
K-nite works on him? I thought he had stronger resistance to it? And isn't he half 5D imp? I can see Thor putting up a good fight..........but I can't get what he did when he was half dead out of my mind. He PUNCHED THROUGH TIME to get to the 853rd century.

Thor hasn't shown that kind of power.

xJLxKing
Well, despite S1M's incredible power, he is still vulnerable to Kryptonite. That weakness + something like molecular dispersion, should give Thor the majority. Don't get me wrong, I do feel that Supes would take some of the battles - mainly due to his speed/exotic powers.
How will Kryptonite affect S1M when he use HV or Force Vision to move it

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
K-nite works on him? Yes:

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1590017_s1m1.jpg

And isn't he half 5D imp? Half? No.

I can see Thor putting up a good fight..........but I can't get what he did when he was half dead out of my mind. He PUNCHED THROUGH TIME to get to the 853rd century.

Thor hasn't shown that kind of power. You must also ask yourself what Superman has shown that would lead you to believe he could take the majority over Thor. Because I am quite sure Thor wouldn't just stand there and take punches of that caliber without fighting back (like the timestream did.)

stick out tongue

imo, whipping up some Kryptonite, then throwing in a dash of molecular dispersion, should do it more times than not.

Mindset
K-nite works on him? I thought he had stronger resistance to it? And isn't he half 5D imp? I can see Thor putting up a good fight..........but I can't get what he did when he was half dead out of my mind. He PUNCHED THROUGH TIME to get to the 853rd century.

Thor hasn't shown that kind of power. Hasn't Hulk punched through the time stream?

Naija boy

Thor hasn't shown that kind of power.

lol. and that is relevant how? Is this a strength contest?( not to mention that the hulk has also punched thru time). With the Odinforce thor can actually manipulate time anyways. Far more useful.

RKT ftw

TricksterPriest
Galan: Thor would have to figure out that he would need K-nite very fast. 2nd, SPEED KILLS. Thor still doesn't have the speed to combat someone like this.

And btw, aren't you forgetting that he did all his crazy shit, while weakened and getting weaker all the time? Not to mention when he punched through time, he was dying and literally using his own life force for power. dur

Warlord
Thor with Rune Magic was able to steal Mangog's soul effortlessly. I don't see why Superman would be any different. Plus Thor could boost his speed with the Odinforce if he feels he should fight that way

Naija boy
thor has high level reactions as well as extremey powerful forcefields to counter the speed advantage. Being able tp punch through time has little to no bearings on this match. Being able to manipulate it on the other hand, does.

Galan007
Galan: Thor would have to figure out that he would need K-nite very fast. Not disputing that. S1M measures his speed by the nanosecond - so yes, Thor would have to manifest kryptonite very quickly (which is where the OF comes into play.)

And btw, aren't you forgetting that he did all his crazy shit, while weakened and getting weaker all the time? Not to mention when he punched through time, he was dying and literally using his own life force for power. dur I haven't forgotten anything. I'm familiar with every single feat S1M has under his belt. But imo, punching through time isn't enough justification to give Supes the majority, here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galan gives his honest opinion and the DC fanboys try and convince him he's wrong lol. Giving an honest non bias opinion is a good thing guys.

Nihilist
Not disputing that. S1M measures his speed by the nanosecond - so yes, Thor would have to manifest kryptonite very quickly (which is where the OF comes into play.)

I haven't forgotten anything. I'm familiar with every single feat S1M has under his belt. But imo, punching through time isn't enough justification to give Supes the majority, here. Galan stop trying to appease us Marvel fanboy's stick out tongue

xJLxKing

I haven't forgotten anything. I'm familiar with every single feat S1M has under his belt. But imo, punching through time isn't enough justification to give Supes the majority, here.
wasn't he at his weakest where he couldn't even fly anymore.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
Galan stop trying to appease us Marvel fanboy's stick out tongue laughing out loud I'll try.

wasn't he at his weakest where he couldn't even fly anymore. Yep.

I don't think you understand what my point was, though. Thor isn't just going to stand there and let Superman punch him. Thus, what S1M's punches are capable of, means very little. imo, the more exotic powers (ie. force vision and such) are what would give Supes most of his wins.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud I'll try.

Yep.

I don't think you understand what my point was, though. Thor isn't just going to stand there and let Superman punch him. Thus, what S1M's punches are capable of, means very little. imo, the more exotic powers (ie. force vision and such) are what would give Supes most of his wins.
Superman is faster, so if he was to engage in psychical fight with Thor, Thor loses hand Down. What can Thor do to stop S1M at full power.

If at his weakest, he had enough power to destroy a time barrier(or w.e. you call it) then I think that his regular punch would be almost as strong.

Galan007
What can Thor do to stop S1M at full power. Use shields? Transform the battlefield into kryptonite? Blow his molecules into the wind?

guy222
RKT wins here

Doom and Gloom
RKT is probably the most powerful sky father. RKT has both the Odinforce AND the power of the Runes. Superman is not God, Superman dies here.

Warlord
Guys, no disrespect to anyone really, but has any of those in favor of Supes read Ragnarok?

Thor was able to rebuilt destroyed planets and restore life BEFORE rune magic, just with the Odinforce. I believe that we all agree that it takes more to recreate a planet than to destroy it. Furthermore Odinforce enabled him to sever the head of the Destroyer, possibly one of the most durable constructs in MU.

Now after having rune magic he was able to transfer himself and everyone else everywhere at will, take the souls of his opponents with but a gesture or even severe their heads with a touch wile keeping them alive. Not to mention that the Runes formed a protective field around him seemingly impetrable.

Imagine now these powers coupled WITH odinforce, add the Godblast enhanced by these....
Overkill.

By the way older readers of Thor could remember his ability called the God-Speed which enabled him to move faster than light in space and faster than the eye can perceive on earth. Now with odinforce Thor can boost all his stats (speed included) to near infinite levels with a thought so I don't think speed would be the decisive factor here.

OneDumbG0
^ God-Speed??? no expression

Avlon
Supes 1M 7/10

The speed/strength/durability advantage is too much for Thor to handle.

Both of these guys are simply ridiculous though.

Naija boy
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ God-Speed??? no expression

I was wondering the same thing.

Starscream M

imo, whipping up some Kryptonite, then throwing in a dash of molecular dispersion, should do it more times than not. is that a likely tact by thor?

I'm tired of people assuming anytime someone has matter manipulation powers,....poof...they can just create kryptonite with ease in the middle of a fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Warlord

By the way older readers of Thor could remember his ability called the God-Speed which enabled him to move faster than light in space and faster than the eye can perceive on earth. faster than eye is not impressive in the least

WhiteWitchKing
Superman is faster, so if he was to engage in psychical fight with Thor, Thor loses hand Down. What can Thor do to stop S1M at full power.

If at his weakest, he had enough power to destroy a time barrier(or w.e. you call it) then I think that his regular punch would be almost as strong.

Rune King Thor was beyond his ridiculous brick, classic version. By the end of Disassembled, Thor had mastered the magic of the runes. As fast as SM1 is, Thor has a variety of options that includes turning intangible or putting up shields. So I don't see how it is that SM1 is going to touch Thor if he became intangible. Aside from his hammer's power, he's got spells after spells to put SM1 down. What Galan says is just one option, RKT could also put a binding spell on around SM1 then use a Godblast on SM1.

Thor 7/10.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
is that a likely tact by thor?

I'm tired of people assuming anytime someone has matter manipulation powers,....poof...they can just create kryptonite with ease in the middle of a fight. In the case of RKT, there is no reason to assume he wouldn't do so. smile

shokosugi
Supes 1 M's got 5d Imp powers. RKT dies crying like a little *****.

WhiteWitchKing
is that a likely tact by thor?

I'm tired of people assuming anytime someone has matter manipulation powers,....poof...they can just create kryptonite with ease in the middle of a fight.

Loki has them. RKT at the end had magic surpassing Loki and turned Mangog into dust in the wind with one spell.

Galan007
Supes 1 M's got 5d Imp powers. RKT dies crying like a little *****. Post a scan showing which of his 5-D powers would be doing this. smile

Starscream M
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Loki has them. RKT at the end had magic surpassing Loki and turned Mangog into dust in the wind with one spell. don't get me wrong...I'm not saying RKT won't beat Superman, he certainly has the power to. I just personally see thor creating kryptonite to do it.

Mindset
Why not?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
Why not? doesn't seem like thor's style or personality to gauge an opponent's weakness and then specifically exploit it

thor seems more like the type just to overwhelm his opponent with power...so in this case he very may well use his runic magic powers to beat superman

shokosugi
Post a scan showing which of his 5-D powers would be doing this. smile

...and to that i say "Absence of proof is not proof of absence". smokin'

xJLxKing
Rune King Thor was beyond his ridiculous brick, classic version. By the end of Disassembled, Thor had mastered the magic of the runes. As fast as SM1 is, Thor has a variety of options that includes turning intangible or putting up shields. So I don't see how it is that SM1 is going to touch Thor if he became intangible. Aside from his hammer's power, he's got spells after spells to put SM1 down. What Galan says is just one option, RKT could also put a binding spell on around SM1 then use a Godblast on SM1.

Thor 7/10.
Superman has shields, and energy blast. He has 17 sense, and is much smarter. He is definately stronger, faster, and more durable. He has powers just like GL's, and he has force vision.

I doubt a God would hurt S1M a lot. He was strong enough to defeat Solaris

Starscream M
...and to that i say "Absence of proof is not proof of absence". smokin' and to that I say Supes 1M can also sh1t kryptonite unicorns

shokosugi
laughing

Galan007
don't get me wrong...I'm not saying RKT won't beat Superman, he certainly has the power to. I just personally see thor creating kryptonite to do it. Then we agree. Awesome. thumb up

Mekrob
...and to that i say "Absence of proof is not proof of absence". smokin' In your case it is.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Mekrob
In your case it is.

laughing

psycho gundam
he's saying you're dense cluster fart.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
cluster fart. Heh.

Mindset
lol

Original Smurph
...and to that i say "Absence of proof is not proof of absence". smokin' Absence of proof is not proof of presence either.

How do we know that his 5-D powers exist, or if they're developed enough to do anything noteworthy?

Mekrob
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Absence of proof is not proof of presence either.

How do we know that his 5-D powers exist, or if they're developed enough to do anything noteworthy? I'll answer that for you:

laughing

shokosugi
i think i posted a few scans somewhere.

Original Smurph
I'll answer that for you: Yeah. Dunno why I'm bothering.

Original Smurph
i think i posted a few scans somewhere. How conveniently ambiguous of you.

You fail to provide the scan, a description, issue number or even the slightest hint of where you might have posted it.

You fail.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Original Smurph
How conveniently ambiguous of you.

You fail to provide the scan, a description, issue number or even the slightest hint of where you might have posted it.

You fail. Ass.

He posted them somewhere; end discussion.

WhiteWitchKing
Superman has shields, and energy blast. He has 17 sense, and is much smarter. He is definately stronger, faster, and more durable. He has powers just like GL's, and he has force vision.

I doubt a God would hurt S1M a lot. He was strong enough to defeat Solaris

He's not smarter than RKT. That's debatable as Thor gained Odin's wisdom after drinking for the well.

And how's he going to hit RKT in intangible form or avoid a binding spell? Shield's against a RKT's Godblast? Good luck. GL's powers are not compare to a skyfather being. Superman Prime destroyed Solaris, not SM1. And Solaris was an artificial sun blast waves of radiation. It ain't doesn't posses spells and Godly essence blasts.

WhiteWitchKing
Ass.

He posted them somewhere; end discussion.

It's in that superman Prime One Million wiki bio DAMMIT!

Naija boy
don't get me wrong...I'm not saying RKT won't beat Superman, he certainly has the power to. I just personally see thor creating kryptonite to do it.

RKT no longer had the brawl all the time mentality of reguar thor.

Galan007
i think i posted a few scans somewhere. Hell, I'll help you out.

All the feats Superman M* has under his belt start on the second post down:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html

Now that should make it easy to remember which scan(s) you already posted. smile

xJLxKing
He's not smarter than RKT. That's debatable as Thor gained Odin's wisdom after drinking for the well.

And how's he going to hit RKT in intangible form or avoid a binding spell? Shield's against a RKT's Godblast? Good luck. GL's powers are not compare to a skyfather being. Superman Prime destroyed Solaris, not SM1. And Solaris was an artificial sun blast waves of radiation. It ain't doesn't posses spells and Godly essence blasts.
Well first of all. Solaris is very powerful It defeats hundreds of heroes easily. It adapts to whatever it fights. Superman 1 Million was about to kill it, but stopped because he though Superman Prime(the golden guy) was hit by a large Kryptonite. He was killing Solaris.

Also, Superman Prime is smarter then RTK, he can process billions of scenarios in his head every second. I think a god blast cen be help by force vision. It held a galaxy, I don't see why not. I never said GL's power are sky father, but it adds to Superman's versatility. In addition, Superman is completely immune to Magic. Spells might work on him, but my reasoning is that Superman is too fast for RTK to have time to cast and use his spells properly.

Original Smurph
Ass.

He posted them somewhere; end discussion. My bad. I was questioning his good nature. He was kind enough to post them once, that should be good enough, dammit!

Avlon
Post a scan showing which of his 5-D powers would be doing this. smile

He's got as much of a chance of this as you or anyone proving Thor can create kryptonite, or red sun.

ie. Ain't gonna happen.

Enyalus
doesn't seem like thor's style or personality to gauge an opponent's weakness and then specifically exploit it

RKT is omniscient...Don't see why he wouldn't.

Galan007
^There ya go.

shokosugi
Hell, I'll help you out.

All the feats Superman M* has under his belt start on the second post down:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html

Now that should make it easy to remember which scan(s) you already posted. smile

wow thanks man

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus
RKT is omniscient...Don't see why he wouldn't.

That's as good as virtually indestructable, or near infinite. 2 fairly useless oxymorons in comics.

http://www.motormint.com/ProductImages/fullsize07/IRAZOR.jpg

xJLxKing
He has the ability to create them but not knowledge?.

It's like if I had bullets, iron..etc. Can I create a gun now? Of course, but first i need the knowledge.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
That's as good as virtually indestructable, or near infinite. 2 fairly useless oxymorons in comics.

http://www.motormint.com/ProductImages/fullsize07/IRAZOR.jpg
No, he makes it pretty clear in the comics that he knows everything, past, present, and future, understanding the true nature of the universe, etc...It's like Surfer's Cosmic Awareness on steroids.

Avlon
No, he makes it pretty clear in the comics that he knows everything, past, present, and future, understanding the true nature of the universe, etc...It's like Surfer's Cosmic Awareness on steroids.

Again...

shokosugi
well that answers most of your questions then.

Enyalus
Again...

I don't see how they're the same at all. stick out tongue

Avlon
I don't see how they're the same at all. stick out tongue

Whitney also sang that "She's every woman."

Does that make it true? stick out tongue

Enyalus
Whitney also sang that "She's every woman."

Does that make it true? stick out tongue
Obviously. That's the reason women are crack whores. I thought this was common knowledge.

Avlon
Obviously. That's the reason women are b!tches. I thought this was common knowledge.

See? Had Oprah sang that I would have agreed.

Enyalus
Previous post edited to reflect truthiness.

OneDumbG0
faster than eye is not impressive in the least Classic Thor is much much faster than that.

zeel
Exactly how resistant to magic is supes one million?

shokosugi
Originally posted by zeel

VERY, VERY, VERY VERY..... (repeat X 1 Millon) Resistant

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zeel
I think he is immune.

D_Dude1210
Guys, this is about Superman 1M not Golden Superman Prime. O_o

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
thor has high level reactions as well as extremey powerful forcefields to counter the speed advantage. Being able tp punch through time has little to no bearings on this match. Being able to manipulate it on the other hand, does.

His reactions are nowhere near enough to combat a Superman of this caliber. He can't even counter regular Superman. Not that it proves RKT wins but show me where Odin can manipulate time (or give me the issue numbers). Superman 1M one shots him before RKT can think.

Enyalus
h1, you've already been shown scans of Odin stopping him. By KG. I remember it. Why can't you?

King Thor was also able to manipulate time. Happens during the Gods and Men arc.

h1a8
h1, you've already been shown scans of Odin stopping him. By KG. I remember it. Why can't you?

King Thor was also able to manipulate time. Happens during the Gods and Men arc. I never saw them. Did he post it recently? Which thread? King Thor isn't canon is it?

Enyalus
Just...nevermind.

Ask someone else. I'm retiring from this thread. Its full of fail.

Naija boy
Just...nevermind.

Ask someone else. I'm retiring from this thread. Its full of fail.

This isnt anything. Just check out the New Gos vs Not so New gods thread. No limits fallacy FTW lol

zeel
thor wips up a spell and becomes intangible. and since all supes is, is a over physically powered monster he has nothing for RKT. Thor will be thinking outside the box while supes just sits there expending valuable energy trying to hit him i think.

this is either a stalemate or RKT wins supes cant even touch him so stop with the speed blitzing . the only version os supes beating RKT is CA supes. If both supes and thor cant physically touch each other then its up to another form of damage dealing to do the deed. that be magic. And even if supes is highly resistant to magic thors magic is of the highest level and will prolly and very slowly ware supes down. this would be a interesting fight if it was written by a NON D.C. writer. If hes immune to thors magic if so this is retarded then there is no victor i would think.

Nestical

you never fail at showing your ass.rkt imo

vlaaad12345
Supes 1 million is immune to magic and I would say the physical superior of thor...outside of kryptonite I don't see what thor could do.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Supes 1 million is immune to magic and I would say the physical superior of thor...

The Runes and Odinforce isn't JUST magic. It's a cosmic force as well.

outside of kryptonite I don't see what thor could do.

Stopping time then vaporizing S1M works.

vlaaad12345
The odinforce and the runes are magic theres nothing pointing to anything else and supes 1 mill is said to be immune to magic.

Warlord
The God speed is a long forgotten ability from the 70's Thor used it to create a rift with his hammer in seconds to prevent lava from burning a village and he was shown to fly 3 times the speed of light in space. All these without odinforce augmentation.

Can anyone give evidence as why Superman is immune to magic?

kgkg
Can anyone give evidence as why Superman is immune to magic? It was said he is immune to it in 1 million a good explanation for this is that he has 5d imp blood

Enyalus
Supes 1 million is immune to magic and I would say the physical superior of thor...outside of kryptonite I don't see what thor could do.
Red sun creation? Or hell...regular, non-super sun creation.
The odinforce and the runes are magic theres nothing pointing to anything else and supes 1 mill is said to be immune to magic.
The Odinforce isn't only magical in nature. You're right about the runes though.

Avlon
Red sun creation? Or hell...regular, non-super sun creation.

What's a red sun or a non-super sun supposed to do? It's not like they weaken him...

Enyalus
What's a red sun or a non-super sun supposed to do? It's not like they weaken him...

He gets weaker any time he's away from the 853rd century's super sun in his solar system. And yeah, K-nite still weakens him. I'm pretty sure red sun does as well.

Philosophía
Why would any of this matter since the fight would at most last a few seconds ?

D_Dude1210

OneDumbG0
The God speed is a long forgotten ability from the 70's Thor used it to create a rift with his hammer in seconds to prevent lava from burning a village and he was shown to fly 3 times the speed of light in space. All these without odinforce augmentation.

Can anyone give evidence as why Superman is immune to magic? Classic Thor has speed feats that make that lava redirectioning feat pale in comparison and God Speed was never mentioned. He's simply that fast. Out of curiousity, what comic did the lava redirectioning feat come from? I've been reading Thor a lot and it just now occurs to me that I don't think I've read that particular comic. And Thor's flying speed has never been in doubt, but I've never seen it attributed to a unique ability.

At this point, conjecture.

quanchi112

Warlord
Classic Thor has speed feats that make that lava redirectioning feat pale in comparison and God Speed was never mentioned. He's simply that fast. Out of curiousity, what comic did the lava redirectioning feat come from? I've been reading Thor a lot and it just now occurs to me that I don't think I've read that particular comic. And Thor's flying speed has never been in doubt, but I've never seen it attributed to a unique ability.

Ah I don't remember the issue but I can find the scans. It's definitely 70's stuff. AS for the term "god-speed" I could be wrong but I've seen it being used in Marvel forums. The point is that Thor even without OF has feats of speed that allow him to fight speedsters and OF can enhance this speed to near infinite levels.

By the way does anyone of those who say that Thor would go down in less than a second care to explain why Superman would be able to break his Rune forcefield that easily and why does he think that Superman is way stronger when Rune King's strength has never been to the test while even classic Thor was able to move the cosmic serpent which was about to crush the Earth?

If classic Thor can perform planetary scale feats, OF AND Rune Magic augmentation would easily put him on Superman's level

DarkOdin
Classic Thor has speed feats that make that lava redirectioning feat pale in comparison and God Speed was never mentioned. He's simply that fast. Out of curiousity, what comic did the lava redirectioning feat come from? I've been reading Thor a lot and it just now occurs to me that I don't think I've read that particular comic. And Thor's flying speed has never been in doubt, but I've never seen it attributed to a unique ability.

I don't remember which comic it was but it was Thor and human tourch.

Thor explained by the narrator was moving faster then the human eye or was a blur to human eye.

h1a8
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
The Runes and Odinforce isn't JUST magic. It's a cosmic force as well.

Stopping time then vaporizing S1M works.
Supes hits him before he acts, then combos him to ko.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you really think he could beat Thor that quickly if at all?
Of course he does.

h1a8
Ah I don't remember the issue but I can find the scans. It's definitely 70's stuff. AS for the term "god-speed" I could be wrong but I've seen it being used in Marvel forums. The point is that Thor even without OF has feats of speed that allow him to fight speedsters and OF can enhance this speed to near infinite levels.

By the way does anyone of those who say that Thor would go down in less than a second care to explain why Superman would be able to break his Rune forcefield that easily and why does he think that Superman is way stronger when Rune King's strength has never been to the test while even classic Thor was able to move the cosmic serpent which was about to crush the Earth?

If classic Thor can perform planetary scale feats, OF AND Rune Magic augmentation would easily put him on Superman's level

First of all RKT doesn't start this battle with a shield. That would be prepping. Second, strength is proven by feats. Third, the serpent was mostly intangible along with the magical boat helping in the pull. Finally, it is speculation that the OF can enhance speed, strength, etc. Assuming it could, Superman would combo Thor before he can even act.

Mindset
h1a8 I want to shake your hand

xJLxKing
h1a8 I want to shake your hand
I could say something about that but I''ll leave it alone. evil face

Mindset
Thank you for informing me.

spiderman1196
Superman 3/10 even though superman is awesome Thor has it in the bag.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
Third, the serpent was mostly intangible along with the magical boat helping in the pull.
Wrong.
Finally, it is speculation that the OF can enhance speed, strength, etc.
Wrong.
Assuming it could, Superman would combo Thor before he can even act.
Also wrong. Thor's omniscient. He's going to know everything before Supes 1M does anything. Furthermore, all Thor needs to do is raise Mjolnir and let out a blast that rips across nine dimensions like he did as RKT...

Of course, you'll ignore everything I've said, and I'm wasting my time.

xJLxKing
OF can increase stats, but it's speculation on how much.

DarkOdin
OF can increase stats, but it's speculation on how much.

We seen how much it has ampped his durability so it is a huge leap.

h1a8

Also wrong. Thor's omniscient. He's going to know everything before Supes 1M does anything. Furthermore, all Thor needs to do is raise Mjolnir and let out a blast that rips across nine dimensions like he did as RKT...

Of course, you'll ignore everything I've said, and I'm wasting my time.
Being omniscient wont help one act before another. A gun can be pointed at me from 4 feet away and I know that when the bell rings it is going to shoot. But since I'm stuck like a statue against my will before the bell rings there is nothing I can do about it.

Enyalus
Being omniscient wont help one act before another. A gun can be pointed at me from 4 feet away and I know that when the bell rings it is going to shoot. But since I'm stuck like a statue against my will before the bell rings there is nothing I can do about it.
Wrong analogy. Superman doesn't start with 'a gun' 'pointed' at the start, just like RKT doesn't automatically have his shields up. And you act as though he's going to go light speed at him...when you have no evidence to justify such.

Badabing
Supes hits him before he acts, then combos him to ko. This is the first good post I've read. thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
This is the first good post I've read. thumb up
Thanks for your encouragement. stick out tongue

Warlord
First of all RKT doesn't start this battle with a shield. That would be prepping. Second, strength is proven by feats. Third, the serpent was mostly intangible along with the magical boat helping in the pull. Finally, it is speculation that the OF can enhance speed, strength, etc. Assuming it could, Superman would combo Thor before he can even act.

How is grapling the cosmic serpent not a feat. And where the heck is it said that it was intangible?
Have you actually read the comic?

Thor doesn't have to start with the shield on. He can create it at will there is no proof that Superman will reach him before he can even think. And even if he does he has durability beyond Odin's (who was able to withstand universe destroying attacks) to counter him until he forms his shields

Naija boy
How is grapling the cosmic serpent not a feat. And where the heck is it said that it was intangible?
Have you actually read the comic?

Thor doesn't have to start with the shield on. He can create it at will there is no proof that Superman will reach him before he can even think. And even if he does he has durability beyond Odin's (who was able to withstand universe destroying attacks) to counter him until he forms his shields

That guy is a joker. He thinks the serpent weighed 500tons or something. dont take him seriously.

Warlord
Originally posted by Naija boy
That guy is a joker. He thinks the serpent weighed 500tons or something. dont take him seriously.

I can see no logic on his words. And even if the Serpent weighed 500 tons it's not Thor's strength against the Serpents weigh but against its strength which was obviously enough to crush a planet

x_danny_x
seems Rune King Thor will kill even if his friends would get in the way.

also what about Superman 1 million, he is not vulnerable to kryptonite and possibly magic.

who wins and why?

galactusischere
RKT.

Galan007
Yeah, prolly Thor.

Prep-Man
I'm giving it to Superman. Wasn't he immune to magic, anyway?

Galan007
It was stated that he was immune to magic -- was never actually shown, though.

batdude123

baka

Galan007
?

Black bolt z
RKT

Prep-Man

He has 5-d magic, so i'll side with that.

Galan007
Kay.

batdude123
?

I just don't see the need in commenting that it was never shown when it was stated he was immune to magic.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He has 5-d magic, so i'll side with that.
The 5-D Imp thing always struck me as odd because if he really had the powers of a full-fledged 5D Imp then nothing else would matter.

Like Goldy Boy Prime using the GL ring, it just seems superfluous.

xJLxKing
Superman

Knowsbleed33
Probably Superman.

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
I just don't see the need in commenting that it was never shown when it was stated he was immune to magic. Look harder, then. uhuh

batdude123
hoss

Warlord
1. Sentry was stated to have stalemated Galactus
2. I'm a Thor fanboy
3. Thor wins

wink

Mindset
I just don't see the need in commenting that it was never shown when it was stated he was immune to magic. Juggs was stated to be unstoppable.

He has been stopped.

Blob is stated to be immovable.

He has been moved.

Doom has been stated to be unbeatable.

Doom is unbeatable, oh, oops.

BattleMage
RKT

batdude123
Juggs was stated to be unstoppable.

He has been stopped.

He has been moved.

Those examples are nice, but speculation doesn't get you anywhere.

AsbestosFlaygon
Juggs was stated to be unstoppable.

He has been stopped.

He has been moved.
These are true..

.. except for this.

Due to feats, Superman 1M wins.

Mindset
Those examples are nice, but speculation doesn't get you anywhere. Batdude: speculation doesn't get you anywhere

speculation got me somwhere

batdude123
Did it? Please, do tell. I want all the messy, sloppy details.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>