Juggarnaut vs. WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
BFR is off.There has been sayings that no amount of force can take juggs down.Does WBH have enough strength to take down juggs?

Colossus-Big C
juggs infinit momentum can be stopped by tech, and war hulk tech+strength stopped juggs

i dont think world breaker hulk can stop his momentum. he would probably bfr him to another solar system though

McNasty996
I'm goin with worldbreaker if he is strong enough

nicamarvin
Originally posted by McNasty996
I'm goin with worldbreaker if he is strong enough Dude another Juggy vs thread with BFR OFF.... confused add a brick as a contender and you have a FAIL thread.... eek!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Dude another Juggy vs thread with BFR OFF.... confused add a brick as a contender and you have a FAIL thread.... eek! So how exactly does juggs beat WBH?You say he can't be beat without BFR which is not true.

Knowsbleed33
Punches him until he's dead or unconcious?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So how exactly does juggs beat WBH? By taxing his Healing Factor.. cool remember in KMC Hulk dont' have PIS to help him here.... smokin'

Black bolt z
By taxing his Healing Factor.. cool remember in KMC Hulk dont' have PIS to help him here.... smokin' The No PIS is pretty clear.By "taxing his healing factor" you mean?...
One of the reasons I made this thread was to see what ridiculous thing you would post.If I posted galactus vs. juggy you would say juggy wins cuz his durability>>>>galactus...even IMO it's not true.

Knowsbleed33
You honestly think Hulks HF is going to be able to handle repeated blows from an elite class 100 brick over a long period of time?

nicamarvin
The No PIS is pretty clear.By "taxing his healing factor" you mean?... Dude Hulk gets hurt by pounding him...His Healing Factor can't keep healing him for ever.... sad Why you made a thread where Hulk would die.?.. sad

Black bolt z
Dude Hulk gets hurt by pounding him...His Healing Factor can't keep healing him for ever.... sad Why you made a thread where Hulk would die.?.. sad someone who accidently broke a continental plate by stepping gets hurt by punching juggarnaut...you have serious fanboy issues.It rivals quan.
So juggs HF can keep going but WBH's can't...

nicamarvin
So juggs HF can keep going but WBH's can't... ....Juggy HF is>>>>>>Hulk not because its faster, because it can't be taxed....Why? Cyttorak... cool

Black bolt z
Answer this.How exactly does that happen to WBH?

Knowsbleed33
So juggs HF can keep going but WBH's can't...

Time for you to go back to the drawing board.

WBH has to get through Juggernauts durability first.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Time for you to go back to the drawing board.

WBH has to get through Juggernauts durability first. You have yet to answer my question.How does someone who can brake a continental plate by stepping get hurt by punching juggs?

Ptr_Grifin
I don't get why people think he was just stepping or that his foot steps were what broke/shifted the plate loose. From the art it seemed that Hulk was slamming/stomping his foot down while yelling. It certainly doesn't look like mere footsteps. The way that sounds is ridiculous.

nicamarvin
You have yet to answer my question.How does someone who can brake a continental plate by stepping get hurt by punching juggs? Because he is a Mere Mortal.... wink

Black bolt z
Because he is a Mere Mortal.... wink So your logic is that an immortal is always stronger than a mortal?So if you apply 150 trillion tons of force directly to juggs nothing happens?An enraged hulk was able to support that much for about 30 sec(although I admit that was might have been PIS but it has been said he can lift the weight of a mountain b4).And WBH could apply more than that.Thor is immortal but he can be taken down.Not a good argument on your side.

Mindset
It was 150 billion tons.

nicamarvin
Thor is immortal but he can be taken down.Not a good argument on your side. Thor is NOT as inmortal as Juggy...and no amount of strenght or force applied by a brick can Hurt Juggy... smokin'

geshien
Some people just don't get it.

Doctor-Alvis
Thor is NOT as inmortal as Juggy...and no amount of strenght or force applied by a brick can Hurt Juggy... smokin'
Duncan MacLeod was way more immortally than Juggernaut so he should just sail right through him, right? Keep in mind that Duncan MacLeod had inside him blood of kings. He had no rival and no man could be his equal.

Black bolt z
I have never thought of even putting anyone on my ignore list but you are trying my patience with your false logic,constant insults,and super fanboyism.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Duncan MacLeod was way more immortally than Juggernaut. Do you think Decap can stop Juggy from coming back...? He can't be put down for ever.........he is an avatar he will be back freshly everytime while you get tired of killing him...... cool

nicamarvin
no man could be his equal. Juggy aint NO man....He is a Bricks Worst nightmare..... smokin'

geshien
I have never thought of even putting anyone on my ignore list but you are trying my patience...

http://onni.jkl.fi/~lauri/kuvia/nigga_please_gay.jpg

geshien
Picture would be better if they spelled "you're" correctly.

Doctor-Alvis
Juggy aint NO man....He is a Bricks Worst nightmare..... smokin'
I think a brick's worst nightmare would be someone like a Jedi. An incredibly fast, agile opponent with an overpowered weapon.

Knowsbleed33
So your logic is that an immortal is always stronger than a mortal?So if you apply 150 trillion tons of force directly to juggs nothing happens?An enraged hulk was able to support that much for about 30 sec(although I admit that was might have been PIS but it has been said he can lift the weight of a mountain b4).And WBH could apply more than that.Thor is immortal but he can be taken down.Not a good argument on your side.

He didn't support the whole mountain range.

Knowsbleed33
Duncan MacLeod was way more immortally than Juggernaut so he should just sail right through him, right? Keep in mind that Duncan MacLeod had inside him blood of kings. He had no rival and no man could be his equal.

What the shit? Why does almost everything you say not make sense?

Doctor-Alvis
What the shit? Why does almost everything you say not make sense?
Sit this one out, champ. It was a joke and a highlander reference. That was one for people who were around in the early 90's.

Knowsbleed33
I'm 29, champ.

Doctor-Alvis
Did you not notice nicamarvin's repeated arguments based on "level of immortality" then? Because he's done it a few times. He puts a lot of stress on immortality. Someone else even commented on it in this thread. The same guy you were exchanging posts with. The teasing is based on that. Should probably get the back story before getting all confused.

nicamarvin
I think a brick's worst nightmare would be someone like a Jedi. An incredibly fast, agile opponent with an overpowered weapon. Actually Juggy is.... cool a brick like Herc will die fighting him...Why?..well Herc sees Juggy and say: Wow this guys looks tough, let see how strong he is...they traid punches...Herc likes it because he likes challenges, but by the time he realize that this guy can't be harm by punches, he will be worn out and about to die........ you can change the names of Herc with the brick of your choise they will die at his hand..... smokin'

nicamarvin
Did you not notice nicamarvin's repeated arguments based on "level of immortality" then? Hulk Can't kill Juggy...Juggy can kill Hulk... smokin'

The Nuul
Stalemate, without BFR.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Stalemate, without BFR. How long do you think Hulk can keep healing before his body starts to fail... confused 1000,000 years... confused

Knowsbleed33
Did you not notice nicamarvin's repeated arguments based on "level of immortality" then? Because he's done it a few times. He puts a lot of stress on immortality. Someone else even commented on it in this thread. The same guy you were exchanging posts with. The teasing is based on that. Should probably get the back story before getting all confused.

As far as Hulk is concerned, Juggernaut is as immortal as it gets.

Doctor-Alvis
As far as Hulk is concerned, Juggernaut is as immortal as it gets.
I'm not seeing where I'm talking about Hulk.

r0nm0n88
blackbolt i dont think you are getting the whole completely invulnerable thing that juggs has.

Nihilist
The only way Hulk gets a win is if Juggs gets distracted and is bfr'd.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
blackbolt i dont think you are getting the whole completely invulnerable thing that juggs has. I now get that he is invulnerable but with the feats(even if it is only one)that WBH has explain how juggs beats hulk.The only argument i've heard is "juggs just stand there well hulk beats on him for 1000 years and nothing happens.

the ninjak
I now get that he is invulnerable but with the feats(even if it is only one)that WBH has explain how juggs beats hulk.The only argument i've heard is "juggs just stand there well hulk beats on him for 1000 years and nothing happens.

Juggernaut is impervious to any physical damage.
Growing up as a kid I was amazed at his powerset, the only way the Xmen could ever put him down was to get the helmet off and telepathically blast him.
He has fought the Hulk before and Juggs smashed him.
WWH took advantage of an enchantment of his that propelled him to run far away from the battle.

Juggs won't fall for that again!

He will stand his ground and fight any incarnation of Hulk while walking and hit him as hard as Hulk can dish out.

Hulk can't hurt him even if he flips in the air over Cain's head and tears the helmet open. His head is still as impervious as the rest of his body to physical damage.

A learned Marko will win a rematch.

r0nm0n88
no juggs is also very strong, and has unstoppable momentum, all he has to do is run toward him, keep punching him with elite class 100 punches. and eventually tax his healing factor. i never said it will be fast, but it will happen eventually. I do realize that WBH will be hitting him with harder punchs but they will not even bother him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Juggernaut is impervious to any physical damage.
Growing up as a kid I was amazed at his powerset, the only way the Xmen could ever put him down was to get the helmet off and telepathically blast him.
He has fought the Hulk before and Juggs smashed him.
WWH took advantage of an enchantment of his that propelled him to run far away from the battle.

Juggs won't fall for that again!

He will stand his ground and fight any incarnation of Hulk while walking and hit him as hard as Hulk can dish out.

Hulk can't hurt him even if he flips in the air over Cain's head and tears the helmet open. His head is still as impervious as the rest of his body to physical damage.

A learned Marko will win a rematch. and people still don't answer the question...
"HOW DOES JUGGS HURT SOMEONE LIKE WBH"?!?!?!?!?!?EXPLIAN!!!!

r0nm0n88
it wont hurt that much at first. but remember juggs is one of the physically strongest people in marvel 616 earth. he will eventually start hurting him, its only a matter of time. juggs cant lose.

Colossus-Big C
if theres a physical fight with

Juggernaut Vs _________
and no bfr, juggs wins period

Black bolt z
Who exactly is Cyrotakk or whoever empowers him and how powerful is he?

the ninjak
and people still don't answer the question...
"HOW DOES JUGGS HURT SOMEONE LIKE WBH"?!?!?!?!?!?EXPLIAN!!!!

Cool...
Well Hulk's physiology is based on Banner's subconscious primal desires. Resulting in a pissed off giant who believes he can't lose and is the strongest.
Once again resulting in a being of immense size in bulk, an unlimited strength potential based on how angry it gets, a healing factor that returns Hulk to its present state within around 2 or 3 seconds, WWH's unique knowledge of battle tactics and sudden sense of humble appreciation of his opponents abilities and finally WBH's insane level of power output.....releasing Gamma kinetic energy capable of shattering the ground and area that surrounds him.

Juggs knowing what Hulk did to him previously won't go running in for Hulk could just jump, grab his head and push him away..

Cain would now just walk slowly towards the enraged exploding Hulk and take the kinetic discharge until he is close enough to grab Hulks Skull or arms! Which he proceeds to squeeze. Hulk will try to escape his grip but Cain will hold on until Hulk tries to punch him off. To which Cain will then grab his Adam's apple and break it. Then Squeeze out his eyeballs etc.

If Cain can break Hulks windpipes for long enough and hold tight he can get Hulk back into Banner mode or a weaker Hulk where Cain just beats em down.

This is the only way I can see this fight ending without a stalemate or the planet shattering. confused

McNasty996
wbh may be able to overload the gem if he gets
enough power

Knowsbleed33
enough power

no expression

Doctor-Alvis
It's theoretically possible since Hulk is supposed to be able to increased his strength infinitely but I was of the group that didn't think he'd be able to reach that point due to a variety of reasons.

Colossus-Big C
Who exactly is Cyrotakk or whoever empowers him and how powerful is he? i assume some one as powerful as him can over power the enchantment via magic. but using physical force will never work

Colossus-Big C
It's theoretically possible since Hulk is supposed to be able to increased his strength infinitely but I was of the group that didn't think he'd be able to reach that point due to a variety of reasons. i doubt infinit strength would beat infinit durability

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cool...
Well Hulk's physiology is based on Banner's subconscious primal desires. Resulting in a pissed off giant who believes he can't lose and is the strongest.
Once again resulting in a being of immense size in bulk, an unlimited strength potential based on how angry it gets, a healing factor that returns Hulk to its present state within around 2 or 3 seconds, WWH's unique knowledge of battle tactics and sudden sense of humble appreciation of his opponents abilities and finally WBH's insane level of power output.....releasing Gamma kinetic energy capable of shattering the ground and area that surrounds him.

Juggs knowing what Hulk did to him previously won't go running in for Hulk could just jump, grab his head and push him away..

Cain would now just walk slowly towards the enraged exploding Hulk and take the kinetic discharge until he is close enough to grab Hulks Skull or arms! Which he proceeds to squeeze. Hulk will try to escape his grip but Cain will hold on until Hulk tries to punch him off. To which Cain will then grab his Adam's apple and break it. Then Squeeze out his eyeballs etc.

If Cain can break Hulks windpipes for long enough and hold tight he can get Hulk back into Banner mode or a weaker Hulk where Cain just beats em down.

This is the only way I can see this fight ending without a stalemate or the planet shattering. confused I don't think he is going to squeeze his adam's apple,windpipes,or eyes. no

the ninjak
I don't think he is going to squeeze his adam's apple,windpipes,or eyes. no

Unfortunately I agree.
Wolverine and X23 were able to rip his groin and eyes with ease but Cain only has blunt force ability.
As I stated it would have to end up as a grappling match with Cain standing his ground.
If only Cain had blades on his armour.
Hulk can't hurt Cain but Cain has a slight chance of crushing vital points to get an advantage.
In the end it's a stalemate 97%.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i doubt infinit strength would beat infinit durability
Thing is, I don't remember it ever being said that Juggernaut has infinite durability. He has what he has. He may be a billion or a trillion times as durable as the strongest Celestial armor but it's still a fixed point. If something can increase infinitely it will surpass something that's fixed given enough time. Thing is, I figured before that point they'd be to where they're punching each other to the other side of the planet or into space, which would leave time until they met up again where Hulk would be coming back down.

And if he does have infinite durability, that still kind of leaves it at a standstill because Hulk's durability and healing factor increases as well.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i assume some one as powerful as him can over power the enchantment via magic. but using physical force will never work but isn't Cyrotakk the one doing the enchantment?Exactly what are his power levels.And yes juggs doesn't have INFINITE durability.It may be immensly powerful but not infinite.

Doctor-Alvis
but isn't Cyrotakk the one doing the enchantment?Exactly what are his power levels.And yes juggs doesn't have INFINITE durability.It may be immensly powerful but not infinite.
He's an elder demon of unknown power. He hasn't been in too many stories.

janus77
enough power
pretty much guaranteed to happen.

regardless of the deranged choir that sings the hymn of infinite durability, Juggernaut was slapped down quite easily by a creature will less strength than Hulk (Onslaught) and was facing decapitation at the hands of a lesser incarnation of Hulk (WarHulk) who used Celestial Tech (old, outdated and hacked by Apocalypse) to regulate his own energies so as to start off at a higher than normal level (normal being Savage Hulk). WarHulk was radiating gamma energies at a very modest level in comparison to WBH and WarHulk wasn't causing any damage to the planet through that energy release (unlike WBH) so ...

also, the WBH we saw in WWH is nothing but the fraction of what power lies dormant in Hulk. everything Rulk did, from punching out a Watcher to nearly killing OdinForce Thor, was done by using a portion of the energies WBH was emitting (The Intelligencia created all their initial batch of "Hulks" by siphoning WBH's energies).

basically WBH would flatten Juggernaut without much fuss, imo.

McNasty996
That was what I was thinking
And how powerful is cyrotakk?

Mindset
powerful

Knowsbleed33
Cyrotakk is more powerful than you.

McNasty996
I mean when compared to other such as strange(classic)
Mephisto

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by janus77

regardless of the deranged choir that sings the hymn of infinite durability, Juggernaut was slapped down quite easily by a creature will less strength than Hulk (Onslaught) and was facing decapitation at the hands of a lesser incarnation of Hulk (WarHulk) who used Celestial Tech (old, outdated and hacked by Apocalypse) to regulate his own energies so as to start off at a higher than normal level (normal being Savage Hulk). WarHulk was radiating gamma energies at a very modest level in comparison to WBH and WarHulk wasn't causing any damage to the planet through that energy release (unlike WBH) so ...

also, the WBH we saw in WWH is nothing but the fraction of what power lies dormant in Hulk. everything Rulk did, from punching out a Watcher to nearly killing OdinForce Thor, was done by using a portion of the energies WBH was emitting (The Intelligencia created all their initial batch of "Hulks" by siphoning WBH's energies).

basically WBH would flatten Juggernaut without much fuss, imo. i heard that was only an illusion created by onslaugth

The Nuul
Nah, Rulk is Loebs pile of shit creation powered by Loeb Force aka crap writing.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by janus77

basically WBH would flatten Juggernaut without much fuss, imo.

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to begin.

Colossus-Big C
I mean when compared to other such as strange(classic)
Mephisto well he is an elder demon, and elder daities are more powerful than skyfathers (odin, zeus , ect)

Black bolt z
There are so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to begin. Start with "you are right I am wrong"

McNasty996
In that case this may be a stalemate until the planet
blows up and they are stuck apart

Knowsbleed33
Start with "you are right I am wrong"

If only that were true. You might be able to sleep at night.

Black bolt z
If only that were true. You might be able to sleep at night. It's cute how you use the same argument for juggs every time.

Knowsbleed33
Because it's true.

Black bolt z
Because it's true. and when evidence comes that WBH can beat that...you choose to stick to it,say your right,and continue with your sad little life.

Knowsbleed33
and when evidence comes that WBH can beat that...you choose to stick to it,say your right,and continue with your sad little life.

Post evidence to the contrary and stop asking everyone to post it for you.

You know, saying "The Hulk can become strong enough to over power the Juggernaut" over and over again doesn't make it true.

Mshinu
BFR is off.There has been sayings that no amount of force can take juggs down.Does WBH have enough strength to take down juggs?

No.

He has enough to blow himself up tho. Probably.

quanchi112
Post evidence to the contrary and stop asking everyone to post it for you.

You know, saying "The Hulk can become strong enough to over power the Juggernaut" over and over again doesn't make it true. So you claim no amount of power can affect the Juggernaut?

The Nuul
Stalemate.

mucholoco
your right,and continue with your sad little life. Chill out bro....Relax its just comics

Stoic
The number one problem with this battle scheme, is that something like this would never happen, unless they were trapped in some inescapable dimension that was completely indestructible. In which case the Hulk would be fighting on the Juggernauts terms.

This is still not to say that he would not win, or be unable to hurt Cain. The Hulk has destroyed so called indestructible magical barriers in the past. Juggernaut is a so called indestructible magical barrier.

Onslaught nearly destroyed the Juggernaut, but a mindless and unbound Hulk defeated his physical form.

The Hulks feats say that he "could" defeat Cain in time, even though no planet would survive a prolonged battle between these two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.