Odin, Surtur and Rune Thor Vs Anti Monitor (SCW) and Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Odin, Surtur and Rune Thor Vs Anti Monitor (SCW) and Heralds

Heralds : Superboy Prime, Parallax Kyle, Cyborg, Sinestro.

galactusischere
Does Surtur get Twilight?

danielgamer
Originally posted by galactusischere
Does Surtur get Twilight?

If you want to use, you can use. - All possibilities can be used.

JakeTheBank
The Heralds of the Anti-Monitor are going to get their asses beat, first and foremost. As far as SCW Anti-Monitor himself, I think Odin, Surtur, and RKT pack enough firepower combined to beat him.

xJLxKing
Team 2. Parallax is great help here. Takes 1 member from team 1 out

JakeTheBank
I'm not sure if Kyle Parallax is enough to take out any single person on Team 1.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm not sure if Kyle Parallax is enough to take out any single person on Team 1.
I think he is. He is able to hang with Black Lantern Spectre. He is able to posses anybody if his host dies, and he can put a huge amount of fear into anyone on team 1. Maybe, Surter and RKT can resist it, but Odin wont. He has shown fear of Ragnarok, and many other things that fear itself (Parallax) can easily pick on to posses him.

I also see AM beating on Surter. With that I said, Odin possessed by Parallax, and the other Heralds should be able to defear RKT

celeyhyga17
this is a tough one. i see parallax as the wild card if he can cause enough havok with his fear thing.. team 1 has a shiet load of firepower and should be able to hang and even surpass AM with his cronies. gonna go with team one with the slight majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.