Thanos & Gog (Kingdom) vs. Monarch and SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who takes this battle of herald wreckers?

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

The Nuul

iceman24567
Team one

Galan007
Team 1. Mostly because of Gog.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Team 1. Mostly because of Gog.

Hey buddy... how dare you say mostly because of Gog... you meant Thanos right stick out tongue big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey buddy... how dare you say mostly because of Gog... you meant Thanos right stick out tongue big grin lol. Don't get me wrong, having Thanos on any team can never hurt it's chances of winning - but imo, Gog's energy absorption + superior speed, would be the biggest deciding factors of this match.

Slaanesh
team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 2 How? Gog is made for Superman death so who is beating who here? Thanos also can take out whoever he fights.

shokosugi
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 2 Who beats who?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? Gog is made for Superman death so who is beating who here? Thanos also can take out whoever he fights.

Monarch beat Gog..
SMP beat Thanos..
well..that's my opinion..i won't give u any reason..so..don't bother asking..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Monarch beat Gog..
SMP beat Thanos..
well..that's my opinion..i won't give u any reason..so..don't bother asking.. Ho wis Monarch beating Gog? Gog could blast his armor open at any time.

Thanos is more durable and smarter than Prime. He also has more impressive showings.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ho wis Monarch beating Gog? Gog could blast his armor open at any time.

Thanos is more durable and smarter than Prime. He also has more impressive showings.
as i do think thanos could give prime a great fight based on his exotic powers and smarts.

i believe prime takes durability and strength over thanos.

You believe thanos would of survived the universe destroying explosion prime survived?

Board Walker
Prime takes Thanos and Monarch takes gog, but its a toss up between them so it could go either way.

Galan007
Meh, Gog is far faster than anyone else in this match. Furthermore, he could likely absorb any energy attacks used against him. Couple those factoids with the energy output/brute strength at his disposal, and I really can't imaging his team losing.

r0nm0n88
GOG is a beast, galan where would you place him in the speed department between guys like flash hermes SBP and supes. combat and travel?

The Nuul
He already has hit the Flash.

Galan007
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
GOG is a best, galan where would you place him in the speed department between guys like flash hermes SBP and supes. combat and travel? As far as combat speed goes, Gog was able to target, and blast, a version of Flash like it was nothing at all:
http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/237/gog1.jpg

Additionally, even when Rip stepped in between nanoseconds, Gog was still able to easily perceive, and grab him:
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4710/gog2.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1034/gog3.jpg
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/6903/gog4.jpg

As far as travel speed goes, it's impossible to say. Not only was Hypertime Gog's play-thing, but he was also capable of long range teleportation. So in theory, he could reach a destination before the race even began. He's faster than instantaneous travel (if that makes sense.)

r0nm0n88
impressive. i always put gog on about the same plain as smp, with a better advantage against energy wielders. But i think he superior now.

Galan007
impressive. i always put gog on about the same plain as smp, with a better advantage against energy wielders. But i think he superior now. Gog has demonstrated speed much greater than anything Prime has, his strength is in the same tier, he's got far better offensive energy attacks, and he can absorb any energy-based attacks Prime (or Monarch, for that matter) can throw at him:
http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/?action=view&current=gog_powers3.jpg

Tack on his power over Hypertime, and it all equates to Gog being a beast several leagues above Prime. imo.

quanchi112
as i do think thanos could give prime a great fight based on his exotic powers and smarts.

i believe prime takes durability and strength over thanos.

You believe thanos would of survived the universe destroying explosion prime survived? Yes, I believe he would have. I also think durability is in Thanos' favor as do I with the strength.Originally posted by Board Walker
Prime takes Thanos and Monarch takes gog, but its a toss up between them so it could go either way. Neither beats either here. Prime has no business taking on someone like Thanos if Ion can keep him occupied while Gog is so much quicker than Monarch he could have wrecked him a few times before he even knew what hit him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.