Batman vs A Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill, cis on morality on...

batman's mansion and cave alarm goes off. sitting at computer monitor he tries to find the intruder.. he turns to hear his cave entrance has bn broken through and walking down the steps is the super skrull the same one that t'challa fought...

batman prepares to engage.... only common public knowledge of each other is known who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/581049-scan0017_super.jpg

Parmaniac
If it really this super skrull Batman.

Wild Shadow
this skrull had luke cage skin, ironfist, adamantium claws, bullseye aim and throwing wpns that he could shift between...

care to explain how batman wins?

Parmaniac
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/581049-scan0017_super.jpg This way

or via utility belt (KO gas etc)

The Skrulls overall where extreme jobbers written right they should have stomped most of earths heros.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

care to explain how batman wins?

Batman has speed and reaction feats to match T'challa - so he can also grab that eye they way T'challa did.

He has enough fighting experience to pull of that leg kick the way T'challa did.

He has gas
'Nades
Lektrik
Sonics

care to explain why BP won? And why Bats couldnt replicate?

Wild Shadow
vibe suit surviving long enough to figure out how to fight him

Juk3n
vibe suit surviving long enough to figure out how to fight him

and how long did he survive an assult from this skrull?...in a feat war, do you really think Batman hsnt gone against any superhuman foe who he couldnt mtch physically so had to fight on the fly and dodge/counter/think of a strategy, doth you kid me?

BruceSkywalker
Batman, not easy, but he wins

the ninjak
The basic Super Skrull had average 2 superhero abilities

And Elektra handled two or three of them well until a brick arrived.

If Batman suddenly appeared in the Marvel Universe during Secret Invasion odds are YES he would beat one, but it's only a matter of time before word gets out a ninja is killin Skrulls and they send in a Brick.

Black bolt z
skrull stomps.Almost anyone of the FF alone could take bats.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
skrull stomps.Almost anyone of the FF alone could take bats. Please read the OP, thanks in advance.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Please read the OP, thanks in advance. lol i'm stupid.Based of that panel and no other showings of that skrull I am not going to comment of this thread anymore.Goodbye Cruel World!!!!giljotiini

batdude123
Bats stomps, of course.

tkitna
One Batkick and the entire Skrull race ceases to exist

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juk3n
and how long did he survive an assault from this skrull?...in a feat war, do you really think Batman hasn't gone against any superhuman foe who he couldn't match physically so had to fight on the fly and dodge/counter/think of a strategy, doth you kid me?

Black panther had innate knowledge of the skrull physiology due to his ppl's doing autopsies on them yrs prior to to the war..

an advantage that bats would be missing here in this fight.

lets also keep in mind that bats personality differs from t'challa something t'challa is more readily to do bats may not or be willing to do I.E. kill.

if you are referring to feats that bats has against superman lvl opponents and think that transfers over to this fight pls tell me what and how he would use those feats in this fight..

that thing had luke cage's skin? doesnt look like it.

aunt may could destroy that loser

the ninjak
Since when is Bats taking on that particular Super Skrull?
And if so I can't remember what abilities was it endowed with again?
Bruce would easily kill a basic Super Skrull in the legion but this one was particularly vicious!
T'Challa had previous knowledge of Skrull anatomy and handled the beast with confidence. Bats wouldn't know what he is dealing with.
Elektra killed two or three before being taken down by a tank. On the fly.
Brucie would too.
But the Skrull in the OP is a different kettle of fish.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
that thing had luke cage's skin? doesnt look like it.

aunt may could destroy that loser did you read the story arc?

the skrull's powers shifted between all his other powers, BP only later picked up on this and was aware of his powers b/c BP recognized the mannerism and symbols of the powers he was using.

for a while he couldnt even hurt it or put up much of a fight the skrull was toying with him until BP noticed a slight shift in his weight when using a particular power.

the ninjak
did you read the story arc?

the skrull's powers shifted between all his other powers, BP only later picked up on this and was aware of his powers b/c BP recognized the mannerism and symbols of the powers he was using.

for a while he couldnt even hurt it or put up much of a fight the skrull was toying with him until BP noticed a slight shift in his weight.

Exactly...
What were his powers again in the end?

Wild Shadow
wolverine's claws
Ironfist
Cage's skin possibly strength.
Bullseye's wpns skill

not sure if he had more but those were the ones i remember.

the ninjak
wolverine's claws
Ironfist
Cage's skin possibly strength.
Bullseye's wpns skill

not sure if he had more but those were the ones i remember.

The dude was HUGE!
obviously SS elite!
A weaker one crushed Elektra after she owned two or three with just two abilities.
Bruce wouldn't know what to do this beast.
Bane broke his back and this guy is worse.
Especially since such Elite Skrulls are usually surrounded by others.
My vote goes to the SS in the OP.
A basic SS during Secret Invasion Bruce kills a handful but this guy...no.

Parmaniac
Black panther had innate knowledge of the skrull physiology due to his ppl's doing autopsies on them yrs prior to to the war.. How do you know the physiology of a shapeshifter?

the ninjak
How do you know the physiology of a shapeshifter?

They still have basic physiology in Skrull form.
Hence why Deadpool had to steal such data from a warship for Fury, But Osborne stole it and killed the Skrull queen earning him Shield leadership.

Such info activated Dark Reign.

Wild Shadow
How do you know the physiology of a shapeshifter? i dont. t'challa did due to his country's scientist studying them..

did you read the story arc?

for a while he couldnt even hurt it or put up much of a fight the skrull was toying with him until BP noticed a slight shift in his weight when using a particular power.

No I didnt

Did he have luke cage's skin when his leg was broken and it tears behind the knee? what were his bones made from?

anything bp can do to that thing, batman can too. figuring out the intermitence in his powers based on his movements is just his thing and he would do it faster than bp at that.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
No I didnt

Did he have luke cage's skin when his leg was broken and it tears behind the knee? what were his bones made from?

anything bp can do to that thing, batman can too. figuring out the intermitence in his powers based on his movements is just his thing and he would do it faster than bp at that. no he shifted powers for another one, i think at the time it was using Bullseye's skill and BP was goating him in order to keep him off balance and keep him from using his luke cage duarbility.. which is why it ran straight at him without activating his durability power...

Parmaniac
i dont. t'challa did due to his country's scientist studying them.. You know what I mean man laughing

When someone/something can shapeshift into others their physiology changes.

for example: You fight an alien and after a while you know how they move etc. then suddenly someone throws you into a fight with a Predalien (Alien/Predator hybrid) your knowledge about the (normal) alien is pretty much useless then.

I think the same will go with Super Skrulls and normal Skrulls.

I agree on the personality T'Challa is willing to kill while Batman only tries to more or less disarm/KO his opponent. But his utility belt would even that out IMO.

EDIT: I've read your post above my, I forgot that he was switching through the powers I was under the impression he had them all at once.

no he shifted powers for another one, i think at the time it was using Bullseye's skill and BP was goating him in order to keep him off balance and keep him from using his luke cage duarbility.. which is why it ran straight at him without activating his durability power...

so he was a moron. with cis on, batman will take him down, even if bp is initially more ruthless.

Bentley
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.