Batman vs. Daredevil vs. Cap vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Pure h2h.Cap has his sheild,batman his batarang,daredevils billy club,and whatever weapon t'challa has if he has one.

Trackz
which cap, t'challa as the Panther or not?

Black bolt z
t'challas the panther and are there more than one cap?Like avengers version cap if that means anyhting.

the ninjak
Lets just assume Rogers....he's back.

jrodslam
Gonna be a toss up between the 3 Marvel. Weapons mean nothing. Batman is the odd man out sad

Comes down to Cap and DD imo.

Digi
I see DD being the first to fall, personally. Batman might have the lowest physical stats of the bunch, but his MA skills are probably better than any of the other 3, barring perhaps Cap. Depending on how the fight goes down, any of them have a chance to win.

I see Cap winning the most, due to his being able to tank more punishment with the shield.

Bouboumaster
T'challa have what? His energy dagger?

Juk3n
lets assume BP doesnt get his overpowered one hit kill e.daggers, i suppose he gets his suit with claws, although even then it'd be hard for dd n bats to injure him..hmm. Any way Cap wins because the shield >all, Stats >all.

khazra
1. Cap
2. BP
3. Bats
4. DD

cap is the only one who will cut the suit (magic PIS shield) and thereby be able to actually hurt black panther. BP & cap are both a step up from the other 2 though.

BattleMage
Originally posted by khazra
1. Cap
2. BP
3. Bats
4. DD

cap is the only one who will cut the suit (magic PIS shield) and thereby be able to actually hurt black panther. BP & cap are both a step up from the other 2 though. This thumb up

knightryder
Batman or Daredevil will come out victorious

r0nm0n88
i think cap will most likely win, his stamina will keep him in it. and his skills will get him the victory. i see it coming down to a BP vs cap which i give cap a
7-8/10 edge

namorsubby
how is it pure h2h if everyone has weapons and BP can't even really be hurt because of his suit?

BP takes it.

edit:

Batman may not be enhanced by a serum, herb, toxic waste accident, etc, but according to displayed feats, he's at no disadvantage physically, and certainly not skill-wise. In fact, if this was truly a pure h2h match, I'd go with bats.

amnesia
Originally posted by namorsubby
how is it pure h2h if everyone has weapons and BP can't even really be hurt because of his suit?

BP takes it.

edit:

Batman may not be enhanced by a serum, herb, toxic waste accident, etc, but according to displayed feats, he's at no disadvantage physically, and certainly not skill-wise. In fact, if this was truly a pure h2h match, I'd go with bats. [/

Me disagree, Captain America much weaker than anyone on the list.

Juk3n
Originally posted by amnesia

facepalm

Read more Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.