Iron Fist vs Balder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Fight in NYC.

2. Fight in Asgard.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Hmm. Well, IF has the speed and agility to avoid most of which Balder can throw at him as well as the methods to harm even him (who is Class 30-50, iirc).

Wild Shadow
in NYC IF should be able to beat him more often then not..

not sure of balder's damage soak so but i figure a few IF punches should be enough to put him down and fighting skill never bn impressed in the comic world with barbaric fighting style. to me that type of fighting is barely above ur average none skilled civilian and not yet equal to a MA'er.

in asgard balder sh#@ stomps IF every time.

JakeTheBank
Balder in the Classic Asgard setting was pretty much invulnerable save to mistletoe, iirc.

The Nuul
This is new Asgard.

tru-marvell
Back n da day Balder was amped and shown to have superfast reflexes to the point that he boasted no one could touch him if he didn't allow it...that and his light powers (which he never seem to use) I give him the upper hand 7/10

Wild Shadow
i completely forgot about his powers... hmm.. might have to change my opinion here..

dmills
He'd be knocked out well before he could utilize any powers.

Wild Shadow
he is a god of light as in can shoot light based energy blast and superhuman speed.

dmills
For some reason I was thinking of dude from the warriors 3. Don't know much about Balder so I'll have to sit this one out.

StiltmanFTW
IF.

celeyhyga17
erm... classic Balder was quick as hell. If he pulls out his light based abilities he stomps. He should be able to avoid or block IF's punches with his sword though. His sword too is not an ordinary one. It belonged to some kind of elder norse god. Something about not missing his targets? Or is it something like able to cut virtually anything? Meh, forgot......

amnesia
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Balder in the Classic Asgard setting was pretty much invulnerable save to mistletoe, iirc.

mistletoe weakness is so.... Gay, there is no other way to describe it.

Endless Mike
Balder blitzes at lightspeed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Balder blitzes at lightspeed.

Because he shielded himself from a pie at that speed? vin

Endless Mike
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Yes. mad

SevenShackles
Balder every time. Norse god badass

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Pie to the face at lightspeed!!!??!?!? wonder if it can kill a meta.. hmm.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.