Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Dying to see these two battle it out, I think Shane can win, but it depends on which Shane shows up. If he gets tired to fast or takes jabs to the face all day then he will lose. I haven't seen Mayweather get tired and we all know he will pace himself. Also Mosley has a hell of a new trainer in his corner. Would like your thoughts on this match up.

Alpha Centauri
If Mayweather loses, it won't matter if he fights Pacquiao or not, because that's what everyone wanted to see.

For that reason, I hope he wins.

-AC

EvilTyrant
Mayweather has a rematch option in the contract, I believe

forumcrew
Mosley has no chance in this. It is a waste of time just like the crap fight Pacquiao took.

EvilTyrant
Nazim Richardson could be the wild card in this fight, they seem to have a game plan.

Hell Lancer
I'm thinking this fight might be rigged. we all know the entire purpose of Mayweather/Pacriods is to see if Pacman can actually beat the unbeaten Mayweather. take the undefeated part away and have the curiousity of the fight has gone down the drain. for the sake of money, this can't really happen. it'd be like what happened with Judah/Maywather. Judah lost to Baldimor (or however you spell his name) and the money they could make off that fight dropped and the purse that was 50/50 before went down to like 80/20 or something.

EvilTyrant
Why in the hell did Mosley stop fighting after round 2, he had Mayweather, almost knocked him out. His trainer was yelling at him to fight and wake up. He didn't jab, and he looked nervous. I also think Mayweather's punches are so crisp, that once you get hit with one, you don't wanna get hit again. Mosley must've been worried about being countered.

Hell Lancer
or the fight might have been rigged as i was saying. don't know.

EvilTyrant
Man you may be right, Mayweather was shook, he just backed off after the 2nd round, I just read somewhere that Jin Mosley filed for divorce right before the fight, think it played into Mosley's head at all? His eyes were puffy before the fight and what the hell happened to his nose?

EvilTyrant
Also just read that before the Margarito fight Mosley's wife cheated on him with another athlete or rapper. People were saying that you saw the angry Mosley fight Margarito that night, he looked pissed. This fight with Mayweather she files for divorce right before the fight, wth. He didn't look the same at all.

Hell Lancer
dude, the unfortunate thing about boxing is that's its NOT a sport as much as it's a business. Mayweather losing to Mosley would be determinental to the business they can do off of Floyd. Shane's never been a fanfavorite, you see.
Floyd makes money not because he's popular but because people want to see someone shut his mouth. he's like Triple H or Ric Flair or Edge: the heel. Heels are the one that really generate the money in wrestling because they're getting people mad at them and making them back up the face character. Right now, Pacroids is the face.

Floyd losing to anyone but him will be bad for business. that's why he needs to be protected. as for manny, to any person with sufficient gray matter, the fact that his whole godfearing, rags-to-riches, people's champion spiel is just a selling gimmick to rival Floyd's dont-care-for-you-rich-pretty-boy personna. now if you beleive in fate and destiny, then yeah, it's destiny that the only person worthy of rising up to Floyd is his exact opposite in every aspect. but if you're a cynic like me, you'll call it a marketing gimmick. fate and destiny don't make millions--marketing gimmicks do wink

Victor Von Doom
It's not fate or destiny, or a marketing gimmick. They're just both better than everyone else.

AsbestosFlaygon
Funny how some people voted for Mosley, when it was obvious he would lose.

Retardation. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.