Odin vs. Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
who wins?

tru-marvell
Ahhh...too bad I think I tried this one. It wasn't pretty, poor poor Odinangel

galactusischere
Stranger.

Wild Shadow
unless odin is sleeping i dont see strange winning even if strange has faced certain abstract like beings in the past.. unless strange is bringing onesided prep

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
unless odin is sleeping i dont see strange winning even if strange has faced certain abstract like beings in the past.. unless strange is bringing onesided prep

Not Strange, he said Stranger stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Stranger.

amnesia
Do Stranger have any feats? I really only seen him in Infinity sagasstick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
He has a sweet handle bar mustache.

guy222
Better than mine

laughing out loud

Stranger should win

amnesia
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He has a sweet handle bar mustache.

Mustache = instant win? I KNEW IT!

Handlebar mustache vs bat-kick?

Colossus-Big C
i dont know.
zeus has fought along side stranger, and his energy blast looks bigger than his.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1161727-the_end__06_06_tato_super.jpg

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Not Strange, he said Stranger stick out tongue my bad... embarrasment

need some real feats for strange to make a case for him, his cosmic stature should guarantee him the win by title alone but in a feat war i give it to odin.

Knowsbleed33
Being way more powerful than Thanos certainly helps Odin here, but it won't be enough.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i dont know.
zeus has fought along side stranger, and his energy blast looks bigger than his.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1161727-the_end__06_06_tato_super.jpg

Fail...

facepalm

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, no shit. Both their blast were bigger than the LT's, so I guess that means Stranger/Zeus > LT, amirite?

JakeTheBank
lol

Colossus-Big C
why is it that the explosion blast on thanos is mostly orange, with no sign of blue or purple?

The Nuul
Yeah, no shit. Both their blast were bigger than the LT's, so I guess that means Stranger/Zeus > LT, amirite?

Cykes "get off my lawn" >>>>>> LT.

guy222
okay my friend

stranger should win here

odin met uatu once...stranger has faught the watchers before

be fair to the stranger with the sillyness in x-men forever and the battle with pluto

the infinity union was said to b the most powerful weapon in the multiverse and he took a blast from it

its in the avengers so, many prolly didn't read it

dmills
By feats Odin should stomp. But Stranger is supposed to be up there with Galan so... I guess this is where the line between on panel feats and perceived/stated power level becomes a little blurry.

Colossus-Big C
strange wins.

Nihilist
Odin ftw.

Stranger has never done anything that impressive to say he wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why is it that the explosion blast on thanos is mostly orange, with no sign of blue or purple? ........thats the color TOAA said their blasts would be.Does that clear it up?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cykes "get off my lawn" >>>>>> LT.

Cause his beams are bigger, right?

The Nuul
Cause his beams are bigger, right?

Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.