Team Vs. SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Can this team of powerful yet not quite A list stars of Marvel survive long enough to finally put down DC's favorite lunatic? If they win, who lives and who dies?

Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Nova Prime
Quasar
Adam Warlock
Black Bolt

Gecko4lif
They could get a good 3/10 at least

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
They could get a good 3/10 at least

I would think they can win more than that. The others can pound on him enough to set up a hellatious BB scream to the face.... Or then again he just rips each one's arms off one by one. =P

redhotrash
I'd put Gladiator and BRB at least close to Ion's power level, who gave SBP at least a decent fight. Those 2 should be able to hold him off until the others get something done.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd put Gladiator and BRB at least close to Ion's power level, who gave SBP at least a decent fight. Those 2 should be able to hold him off until the others get something done.

Or SMP could just quickly rip both of their arms off... =P

Q99
I'd put Gladiator and BRB at least close to Ion's power level

I wouldn't. Yat was a Daxamite + GL ring + Ion power. In raw omph, he should be a fair amount above a normal top tier.

redhotrash
Gladiator when written properly is around Superman's level. BRB has beaten Thor. Ion really hasnt had enough showings to impress me.
And if it were that easy, why didnt he rip off Superman's arms? Oh yeah, he was too busy nearly getting his junk lasered off by Powergirl.

Slaanesh
SMP..he's way stronger,faster and durable than any one of them..

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SMP..he's way stronger,faster and durable than any one of them..

Yeah but is he more powerful than all of them combined? Anyone of these guys on the list is pretty capable of doing some major damage.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yeah but is he more powerful than all of them combined? Anyone of these guys on the list is pretty capable of doing some major damage.

Gladiator is probably the only one with comparable speed..Prime can take them out one at a time..most of them can't keep up with him..his HV while weakened is powerful enough to pierce Supes..at full strength..they don't stand a chance..

celeyhyga17
alone they don't stand a chance. speedwise Nova Prime can easily keep up with SMP and Gladiator. SMP may use his hv, but it will be hard to penetrate the teams defensive capabilities. Quasar, Nova Prime, and Black Bolt should to be able to create shielding powerful enough to withstand hv attacks.

Estacado
Prime.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Estacado
Prime.

Prolly..... =P

Q99
Gladiator when written properly is around Superman's level. BRB has beaten Thor. Ion really hasnt had enough showings to impress me.

You don't need a lot of showings, we know the origin and level of each of his component powers. Daxamite + Ring + powerdoubler.

Even if he doesn't pull off some of the stuff Kyle did with it, we know there's massive power there.

He's quite a bit stronger than Superman, but not 'rip off kryptonian arms with ease' level.

Also, PG and such were fighting him before the sun rose to charge him up, Ion was facing him when he had a solar charge.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
You don't need a lot of showings, we know the origin and level of each of his component powers. Daxamite + Ring + powerdoubler.

Even if he doesn't pull off some of the stuff Kyle did with it, we know there's massive power there.

He's quite a bit stronger than Superman, but not 'rip off kryptonian arms with ease' level.

Also, PG and such were fighting him before the sun rose to charge him up, Ion was facing him when he had a solar charge.

So you're saying SMP takes a majority of the wins here?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
alone they don't stand a chance. speedwise Nova Prime can easily keep up with SMP and Gladiator. SMP may use his hv, but it will be hard to penetrate the teams defensive capabilities. Quasar, Nova Prime, and Black Bolt should to be able to create shielding powerful enough to withstand hv attacks.

Prime shattered 3 layer of shield made by 3 braniac 5 with ease..their shield won't do them any good..once their shield is down..HV through the head FTW..

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime shattered 3 layer of shield made by 3 braniac 5 with ease..their shield won't do them any good..once their shield is down..HV through the head FTW..

He may be able to get through the teams defenses, but an all out concentrated Black Bolt vocal attack should at least put a dent on him somewhat. Even abstract cosmic beings have been known to "flinch" because of him.

r0nm0n88
i dont think prime wins, but at-least half of these guys go down with him.

and Glads or brb are not even close to YATS power levels. A one on one prime vs either one ends in a matter of moments. Prime is unrelentless. DC showed he was a high herald wrecker. Yat was ION+DAX+GL. Yat was seriously powerful.

Galan007
I think the team certainly has the tools to put Prime down.

OneDumbG0
^ Clearly. Let's run through them:

Gladiator - Mohawk? Check.
Beta Ray Bill - Horse-face? Check.
Nova Prime - Bucket-helmet? Check.
Quasar - Elvis haircut? Check.
Adam Warlock - Cocoons that look like Mexican food-induced diarrhea? Check.
Black Bolt - Realname=BlackagarBoltagonyeahseriouslythat'shisre
alnamewhaddayagonnadoaboutitnuffsaid? Check.

duryes

Naija boy
Team

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Clearly. Let's run through them:

Gladiator - Mohawk? Check.
Beta Ray Bill - Horse-face? Check.
Nova Prime - Bucket-helmet? Check.
Quasar - Elvis haircut? Check.
Adam Warlock - Cocoons that look like Mexican food-induced diarrhea? Check.
Black Bolt - Realname=BlackagarBoltagonyeahseriouslythat'shisre
alnamewhaddayagonnadoaboutitnuffsaid? Check.

duryes Right on all accounts, except one -- Warlock's cocoons are clearly much more akin to the fecal remnants produced by ingesting Indian food, not Mexican food.

n00b. uhuh

OneDumbG0
^ belch

quanchi112
Team wins.

Lord_Talron
glad + beta ray bill and the rest of them hold down SMP while blackbolt reads him war and peace at the top of his lungs ^_^

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
glad + beta ray bill and the rest of them hold down SMP while blackbolt reads him war and peace at the top of his lungs ^_^

Buahahahahhaha!!!
So if team wins, who survives and who gets their arms torn off???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.