Spider-man vs. Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
No prep-CIS off....

Wild Shadow
no clue, i'll take the spider for now..

web in the face mouth fast blitz like movements.. might land a few hart hits where Mr. Fantastic cant compensate for and gets ko'ed.

tkitna
Not sure what Spiderman can do to him. Reeds been KO'd plenty of times by physical means, but its usually from someone with a lot more umph than what Spidey has.

Reed envelops Spiderman and chokes him out due to lack of oxygen.

Tha C-Master
Spiderman can't win this without a very lucky plot device. Reed all the way.

tru-marvell
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
no clue, i'll take the spider for now..

web in the face mouth fast blitz like movements.. might land a few hart hits where Mr. Fantastic cant compensate for and gets ko'ed.

Valid point....I think spidey would be fast enough to completely web Reeds head cutting of his air

Spidey 6/10

SamZED
Wrap him into web-ball ftw. Also going by CW Spider-man can hurt him with a punch.

Battlehammer
cis beeing taken off actually makes this mr. fantastic all the way. with his brain powers and abilities he should easily be able to take the majority. his powers are extremely versatile and are only really limited by his own character.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
Wrap him into web-ball ftw. Also going by CW Spider-man can hurt him with a punch.
hit someone and causing them so physical discomfort and actually being able to KO them is a lot different though. I mean a five year old punching me in the face won't feel good but it not going to knock me out unless it that crazy russian jacked kid.

Mindship
Reed was having problems fighting Daredevil. Granted, no one was trying to kill anyone, but still: with CIS off for both characters, and considering how good Spider-Man is at making use of his environment (none was specified in the OP, so I'm assuming NYC, where they both live), I'm giving this to Spider-Man, thanks to spider-sense, superior reflexes/agility, and creative use of webbing.

Admittedly, this will be tougher than when Spidey takes out the Torch, given that Reed has less penchant for charging unthinkingly toward an opponent.

the ninjak
Spidey punches him through the skull ala CW

namorsubby
spidey

Lord_Talron
this should be a good fight, neither of them will probably be able to hurt the other thru punches, so either mr fantastic wins thru a creative use of his powers or spidey thru a creative use of his webbing. i cant decide who wins to be honest

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
this should be a good fight, neither of them will probably be able to hurt the other thru punches, so either mr fantastic wins thru a creative use of his powers or spidey thru a creative use of his webbing. i cant decide who wins to be honest

You can still hurt Reeds brain. Spidey cracks his head Reed goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.