WWH, Skaar, vs Ares, Thunderstrike, Ronan, Herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
fight takes place in NYC all the heroes have fallen to these two...

Herc-gets his lion skin and mace
thunderstrike-gets his mace motivated to keep his family save.
Ares - gets the bloodaxe and blends perfectly with his psyche...
Ronan- Universal weapon and tech..

ko,kill cis on morality on...

Colossus-Big C
does the lion skin really make hercules indestructable?
and what exactly is the blood axe?

Wild Shadow
its a magical axe that once belonged to skurge
not sure about the lion skin making herc indestructible i always assumed it just protected whatever is covered by it I.E. his back.. but their is ways to get around indestructible skin if it does make him that way.

http://www.comicvine.com/bloodaxe/29-23675/

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
its a magical axe that once belonged to skurge
not sure about the lion skin making herc indestructible i always assumed it just protected whatever is covered by it I.E. his back.. but their is ways to get around indestructible skin if it does make him that way.

http://www.comicvine.com/bloodaxe/29-23675/ after reading the link i might be inclined to say ares can solo.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Stoic
Thunderstrike, Ares, and Ronan would be one shotted, Herc would follow after about 30 minutes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Thunderstrike, Ares, and Ronan would be one shotted, Herc would follow after about 30 minutes. You think it would take WW Hulk that long?

Wild Shadow
you guys dont think the bloodaxe would make ares near equal to WWH?

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
You think it would take WW Hulk that long?

I think Skaar would most likely sit it out, and it would be WWHulk vs Herc and his plot device. This would most likely make for a decent fight, but would end with Herc being smashed, but he wouldn't go down right away.

Stoic
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you guys dont think the bloodaxe would make ares near equal to WWH?

Ares was one shotted by WWHulk, so no I don't think he would last for very long, besides Skaar was able to bfr the Juggernaut, so Ares appears to be even bigger fodder than Thunderstrike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.