Lobo vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

Lobo is given his next assignment and is to find him on a desolate planet... he was wanted for planetary genocide..

Lobo can relate he dont seem so bad.. he muses to himself to bad he will have to frag the guy..

he lands on the the mud ball planet scanning for life signs and drinking some beers as he idles by the planet...

finally he locks on to a life sign and heads toward it only to see a green babe wiping her sword with the dead man's clothing..

getting off his bike he walks over toward her...

Lobo: color me green with envy, that was my kill toots, hmm.. maybe you and i can work out a deal for all my trouble...

Gamora: stares at him and is annoyed. leave b4 i do to you what i did to him..

Lobo: i'm shaking in my boots i need that body and if i have to bend you over my knee to get it i will. but, i am willing to work for it if you know what i mean something we both can enjoy..(smiles)

Gamora: thats it... you just dont know when to stop. i am Gamora the most dangerous woman in the universe!! i gave you a chance..

Lobo: at foreplay maybe but, i can take it.. lets get down, dirty and bloody!!

standard gear for both..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.