Team DC Vs. Dp Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Can this team of less famous yet powerful list of heroes take down Marvel's cosmic "tyrant"?

Orion (w/motherbox)
Martian Manhunter
Shazam-Freddy
Guy Gardner
Mon-El
Power Girl
Captain Atom
Firestorm
Green Lantern-John
Donna Troy

galactusischere
The Tyrant IMO.

Stoic
Tyrant

celeyhyga17
dunno guys.. this team has some serious firepower. are they being underrated even by a little bit?

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
dunno guys.. this team has some serious firepower. are they being underrated even by a little bit?

Nah, not in the slightest, these guys aren't in Tyrants weight class at all. Truth be told they would be like ants to him. For example Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker can destroy moon sized planets with one strike, but was unable to faze Tyrant with his heaviest blows. Tyrant would drop them all one by one, and do it with a smile.

Prep-Man
Tyrant.

Q99
The traditional way to defeat uber-cosmics is some unusual power combination used in a really clever way. Brute force is out.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
The traditional way to defeat uber-cosmics is some unusual power combination used in a really clever way. Brute force is out.

Manhunter, Firestorm, Captain Atom, John, and Guy could prolly come up with something clever and unusual with their powersets.

team wins because team work is the best way to win as the gameplay in battlefield bad company 2 which allow you to play with your friends in a team and defeat anyone with a team work

Mshinu
Tyrant slaps them down for a majority.

the ninjak
Originally posted by avatarest
team wins because team work is the best way to win as the gameplay in battlefield bad company 2 which allow you to play with your friends in a team and defeat anyone with a team work

WhoreBot

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Manhunter, Firestorm, Captain Atom, John, and Guy could prolly come up with something clever and unusual with their powersets.

He'd have them all hooked up to his wall gizmo in 5 minutes prepping them to be devoured. The people that he beat from Marvel were every bit as impressive as this Team DC, if not more so. This would be a slaughter.

I doubt they that they would get any more than a smile from Tyrant as he whooped on them.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
He'd have them all hooked up to his wall gizmo in 5 minutes prepping them to be devoured. The people that he beat from Marvel were every bit as impressive as this Team DC, if not more so. This would be a slaughter.

I doubt they that they would get any more than a smile from Tyrant as he whooped on them.

yeah, but he beat them as individuals and not as a team. they went down one by one and tyrant had the help of his bots... i think this team is being underestimated a bit. I see Manhunter leading this group tactically via telepathic link. they should give tyrant a run for his money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.