Wonder Woman/Genocide/Ms. Marvel vs Maddie Pryor/She Hulk/Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
gals rumble

laughing out loud

Konton
Which version of Maddie?

Genocide could basically solo dependent on whether or not she's all "GOBLAN FARCE!"

Lord_Talron
genocide solos for sure

guy222
how does genocide solo

maddie at her most powerful would b unfair

hmm...which one should i use

Lord_Talron
genocide has raped ww before not to mention taken on the entire jla. i think shes got the stuff

Q99
Originally posted by guy222
how does genocide solo

Stronger than WW, teleports into melee, has soul-attacking powers. Geno's nasty and a half.

guy222
I know all about Genocide friends

Can she defeat the Goblyn Queen

Q99
Probably. Her abilities are largely magic or psychic and she's a ranged fighter. The lasso can be used to shut down magics and psychics and Geno's a close in fighter.

Lord_Talron
like i said before, genocide solos these kiddies. and if she actually cant manage to, shes got some pretty mean backup smile

guy222
Lets b silly here, and I am in a silly mood

Does anyone think Team One defeats Maddie Pryor at her best

It took Havok aligned with the Nexus

stick out tongue

Yall can pick and choose which Maddie u like

Konton
Full power Maddie stomps.

amnesia
This is sort of like superman vs ant-hill.

Not fair.. WW could also solo

Q99
None of the X-men that Goblin Queen was able to push around were top-tier, and we know the lasso is pretty good against just the kinds of powers she has. A teleporting lasso-weilding above-top tier? Not a good foe for her. So yea, she may have a lot of omph in psychics and magic, but the opponents can take her.

guy222
Betsy's boobies FTW

stick out tongue

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
None of the X-men that Goblin Queen was able to push around were top-tier, and we know the lasso is pretty good against just the kinds of powers she has. A teleporting lasso-weilding above-top tier? Not a good foe for her. So yea, she may have a lot of omph in psychics and magic, but the opponents can take her.

=/

They aren't taking down Goblin Queen Maddie. Red Queen, sure, but not Goblin Queen.

We're talking a power that rivals the Phoenix here. =p

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.