Daken vs Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
whistle

TheTyrant
Ultimate Colossus >>> 616 Colossus.
Pioter 10/10.

KingD19
616 Colossus could take a majority as well, no need to breath equals no pheremones will work on him, and while Daken is very fast, Colossus has tagged Wolverine and fast guys in the past.

vansonbee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Ultimate Colossus >>> 616 Colossus.
Pioter 10/10. Originally posted by KingD19
616 Colossus could take a majority as well, no need to breath equals no pheremones will work on him, and while Daken is very fast, Colossus has tagged Wolverine and fast guys in the past. You girls are clueless...

StiltmanFTW
Beheading ftw?

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Beheading ftw? would daken unsheathe his mura masa claw first thing? isn't it just as dangerous for him? while he might be able to cut colossus, the force needed could harm daken as well.

Wei Phoenix
They both prove Battlehammer wrong...very wrong.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They both prove Battlehammer wrong...very wrong. why bring up battlehammer at all? are you trying to goad and troll him?

amnesia
His healing factor won't help him in space, because that's where Dakens gonna be in a second.

Digi
Didn't Ultimate Colossus take some shots from his Wolverine with only some scratches?

amnesia
Originally posted by Digi
Didn't Ultimate Colossus take some shots from his Wolverine with only some scratches?

616 adamantium >>> 1610 adamantium i think.

Digi
Originally posted by amnesia
616 adamantium >>> 1610 adamantium i think.

Ok, I would tend to agree, but that's not what I asked. I was just curious, and had forgotten. It would still be a good feat.

KingD19
Originally posted by Digi
Ok, I would tend to agree, but that's not what I asked. I was just curious, and had forgotten. It would still be a good feat.

Yeah, he called Wolverine a dog, and he gave him a good slash, it only sparked his chest. Later on in the series, after C had been abusing Banshee for an extended period of time, he fought Wolverine, and he slashed his chest open, causing his heart to fall out. Then Colossus kept fighting, ripped Logans leg off, and was about to beat him to death with it when Rachel stopped him.

Digi
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, he called Wolverine a dog, and he gave him a good slash, it only sparked his chest. Later on in the series, after C had been abusing Banshee for an extended period of time, he fought Wolverine, and he slashed his chest open, causing his heart to fall out. Then Colossus kept fighting, ripped Logans leg off, and was about to beat him to death with it when Rachel stopped him.

Wild! Thanks.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why bring up battlehammer at all? are you trying to goad and troll him?

No, not at all. What I said was a joke because he doesn't think Daken is bisexual.

Konton
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No, not at all. What I said was a joke because he doesn't think Daken is bisexual. devil Dance puppets, DANCE!

The Nuul
Ult Col stomps.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Konton
devil Dance puppets, DANCE!

I knew it.

Survivor19
Daken, playing on Colossus like on a flute manages to convinve him they love each other and goads him into armoring down to make out.
Then stabs him in the face.

snoopdogg
If big C can fight without his heart Daken can't do sh!t other than be Piotr's b!tch.

The Pict
Ult Colossus wins.

His eyes are very vulnerable though. Potential way for Daken to take a few depending if he figures it out.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Pict
Ult Colossus wins.

His eyes are very vulnerable though. Potential way for Daken to take a few depending if he figures it out. are his eye lids metal? that way he can blink and block the slashes

KingD19
Originally posted by Survivor19
Daken, playing on Colossus like on a flute manages to convinve him they love each other and goads him into armoring down to make out.
Then stabs him in the face.

Yeah, Colossus doesn't have to breathe, so I doubt pheromones work if you're not actively inhaling them.

As for his eyes being vulnerable, they're supposed to be, but the guy swam down extremely far to get that nuclear sub, and his eyeballs didn't pop, so they have some level of resistance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.