Spiderman ps1 Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
Just wandering if any of you guys still have the ps1 Spiderman game, legendary game. What do you guys think?

KingD19
Best game ever when it came out.

SamZED
So true. Giant mysterio, several fights with Venom. Was just awesome. Enter Electro was ok but not all that. Level where you had to stop a plain was a real pain in the ass.

Dominic EX
Well, I don't have that.
The only Spiderman game that I have is Spiderman 2: Enter Electro.
All I need to do is type "AUNTMAY" and wholla! Unlimited Life. LOL! :P

steverules_2
In the game if you type in a swear word spiderman comes up and punches the word into something else like...if you typed in f*ck (without the star of course) spiderman comes up, punches it and it becomes...flower...or something like that, thats just an example. But yeah that game was awesome, I remember playing it on hard. Was pretty difficult. biggest dissapointment though was the last level and the camera was awful, half the time I died was cuz of that on the last level, but once you completed it it had the best end video in any comic book game big grin Plus the what if code = win!

harri
Yea, greatest game ever. Iv'e still got the game and still play it too. I used to be generally scared of Venom and Carnage fights. That game and Tony Hawk's pro skater was my gaming childhood!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.