Mr. Fantastic vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on middle of time square

StiltmanFTW
LC

Black bolt z
You should have put a stalemate option.They really can't hurt each other.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You should have put a stalemate option.They really can't hurt each other. no stalemate... no expression

Trackz
Mr. Fantastic can suffocate Luke, luke really can't do much to reed.

does lc breath? mf could wrap arround him or clog his airways and attack his lungs for an asfixiation ko.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You should have put a stalemate option.They really can't hurt each other.

Please. Richard's blunt force dur is piss poor. Which is kinda stupid, yes, but that's the way he's portrayed.

Wild Shadow
i say Reed pumps himself up and pounds luke Cage,,, smile

StiltmanFTW
What strength lv does hulked out Richards have?

KingD19
Luke squeezes Reed's windpipe and just holds it till he passes out.

Wild Shadow
reed slips out of it oozes out.. reed then shoves himself to his face till luke passes out.

KingD19
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
reed slips out of it oozes out.. reed then shoves himself to his face till luke passes out.

I think the thinnest Reed can go is like a sheet of paper, but Luke's got grip man, get two hands on him, and it's over. Even if that doesn't work though, I still give it to Cage.

Wild Shadow
hmm.. funny i am sure reed has escaped hulks grip in the past as well as the thing...but, i could be wrong.

KingD19
hmm.. funny i am sure reed has escaped hulks grip in the past as well as the thing...but, i could be wrong.

I'm not doubting you, since I don't read FF much. I just give Luke the edge.

StiltmanFTW

Like he did in that cartoon? laughing

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like he did in that cartoon? laughing no clue never saw it... confused

StiltmanFTW
no clue never saw it... confused

Man, Ben raped him. Sometimes I think Reed should stop inventing all those fantasticars, unstable molecules, coma rays and find out how to use his powers effectively.

Wild Shadow
i am curious what the hell happen to everyone's unstable molecules that are bullet proof and were suppose to be nigh indestructible..

certain heroes now are getting cut scratched with them on but if that isnt bad enough the suit itself are also getting cut torn and ripped by simple appliances and if someone calls me out on me being wrong on the suit i dare you to try...

StiltmanFTW
I wonder why X-Men don't wear them anymore.

Wild Shadow
they never stop wearin them at least it was never said okay guys we are ditching reeds unstable molecules even though we now have our scientist that can make it guys raise ur hands u know who i am talking about...

beast: hand raise

Forge: hand raise

Xavier: hand raise.

Black bolt z
All of you with teleknetic powers raise my hand.

StiltmanFTW
they never stop wearin them at least it was never said okay guys we are ditching reeds unstable molecules even though we now have our scientist that can make it guys raise ur hands u know who i am talking about...

I think they did stop. I mean, they don't "transform" anymore.

Pretty sure some guys from the X-Club could make them, too.

Wild Shadow
what did reed pull the copy right on them? gave them a big F you after logan kicked him in the grill and stabbed thing?

but seriously i want an issue number not a random unexplained moment when the unstable molecules seemed to disappear.

angel gave his ex GF a spare costume of his and it was stated to be unstable molecules.. that was like 7 yrs ago.. it even stopped a gunshot point blank range with no damage to the costume and his ex other then a minor bruise and being knocked on her butt..

the ninjak
Cage can do nothing to Reed's body unless he hits his head... which he isn't touching.
Reed WILL suffocate Cage just like he did to the Hulk in Contest of Champions....Reed almost won the fight but Hulk Inhaled Reed then spat him out!
Cage can't do that.

Reed wins this fight easily!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I wonder why X-Men don't wear them anymore.

because they're dorky, morrison's black leather were the coolest outfits

Lord_Talron
neither of them cant do much to hurt the other, but reed is smarter and i think this gives him the edge here...

JakeTheBank
Reed.

Wild Shadow
i cant believe i accidentally voted for cage...

Lord_Talron
i cant believe i accidentally voted for cage... it will haunt you forever as no one will ever take your comments seriously on this forum again

Mindset
i am curious what the hell happen to everyone's unstable molecules that are bullet proof and were suppose to be nigh indestructible..

certain heroes now are getting cut scratched with them on but if that isnt bad enough the suit itself are also getting cut torn and ripped by simple appliances and if someone calls me out on me being wrong on the suit i dare you to try... You're wrong.

rotiart
God I wouldn't know where to look... But I remember something about Heros sharing their science and that's how the xmen got the unstable costumes

and I think it was stated in an xmen comic by beast. But I can't remember for the life of me where it is.

So I can't help either with the issue...
:-/

Warlord
RR

Trackz
don't they still wear them? I think i recall an instance in x-men vs. agents of atlas where a bullet bounces off cyclops

rotiart
Im pretty sure xmen new class wear them.
And Luke cage pulls reed apart faster than he can deal with it

Wild Shadow
i doubt it cage's wing span isnt much of a threat to Reed and hulk has done the same and he has taken it for a while b4 it finally became to much for him.

the ninjak
i cant believe i accidentally voted for cage...
Whhhhyyyyyyy!!!!!
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cage can do nothing to Reed's body unless he hits his head... which he isn't touching.
Reed WILL suffocate Cage just like he did to the Hulk in Contest of Champions....Reed almost won the fight but Hulk Inhaled Reed then spat him out!
Cage can't do that.

Reed wins this fight easily!
Luke doesn't stand a chance.Originally posted by rotiart
Im pretty sure xmen new class wear them.
And Luke cage pulls reed apart faster than he can deal with it
Nah good luck tearing Reed apart while he keeps his head out of the way.

rotiart
Not apart like rips apart... But he can stretch him faster than he can handle which has caused reed to pass out before. I think the super skrull has done it.

the ninjak
Hulk could do it! Luke can't!

-K-M-
Hulk did do it, he gobbled him up and spat him out...literally

the ninjak
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hulk did do it, he gobbled him up and spat him out...literally
Woops....EDIT
Exactly I brought up the feat!

Cage can't do that.

Cage gets as far as the suffocation stage......then goes unconscious.

Black bolt z
bump

RR asfixiates him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.