Gorgon vs Iron fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jabadaya
who do you think will wion in this fight? first scenerio they fight only hand 2 hand second scenario gorgon gets his katana to fight dany ,stone stare is off for gorgon

Juk3n
With a sword i think Gorgon can take a solid. Without a sword Danny imo. Although Gorgons damage soak is ridiculous, even his KO resistance is waay into the super human range. If Danny wins it's by a small margin and it's the fight of his life.

jabadaya
well i dont know man i mean the way gorgon handled elektra while taking out all those people and remaind untouched and the way he took wolverine... i just dont see dany match thatkind of speed

also gorgon can read his oponnent mind and know about each of his moves but he also got a crazy healing factor so he allows himself to engage in a pure melee combat like there second fight with wolverine

dont know man i think gorgon even in hand 2 hand got the edge over dany here

dmills
The TP won't work with Danny. We're talking about a guy who's technique is so instinctive that he can fight while meditating. Gorgon has sick damage soak, but can he soak having his head cut off?

Original Smurph
Gorgon is probably faster, seeing how slow he made Elektra look, which is more impressive than anything I recall seeing from Danny. And then there's the multiple machine gun fire that he deflected with his sword, iirc...

I also don't see Danny dealing out more damage than Wolverine when Logan was hurtling at him at some ridiculous speed, claws out with super tech and Gorgon laughed it off.

Then there's Gorgon's telepathy, and seeing how he was flying through Wolverine's mind with ease and considering Logan's impressive tp resistance, I wouldn't believe that Danny could do any better.

So, Gorgon for a solid majority or a sweep. He's just far better.

dmills
I don't see how anyone could say Wolverine could dish out more damage then Danny when we've all seen the amount of destruction he can unleash with his chi.

TP won't work on Danny. As I said before he can fight in a meditative state or go into his drunken style. And even if Gorgon could get past that, he has techniques that can reach out and touch from a distance.

I won't get into the speed argument since Iron Fist has a long history of WTF speed feats. While Gorgon may be faster, it won't mean enough to matter.

Gorgon was dead meat the second the OP said no stone stare. Danny wins via decapitation. Cutting fist style.

The Nuul
Danny and Logans damage are different.

dmills
Damn right they're different. If Gorgon tried to soak an Iron Fist he'd be splattered. If he tried to soak a cutting fist he'd be cut in half. With no stone stare, h2h he's dead. Period end of story.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by dmills
The TP won't work with Danny. We're talking about a guy who's technique is so instinctive that he can fight while meditating. Gorgon has sick damage soak, but can he soak having his head cut off?
First Danny TP defenses is not even closes to Wolverines level, so I don't know were you came to the conclusion that IF would be unreadable, becuase you are mistaken.

Wolverine could not cut of his ehad or elektra or both at onces, what make syou think Danny can pull it off?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by dmills
I don't see how anyone could say Wolverine could dish out more damage then Danny when we've all seen the amount of destruction he can unleash with his chi.

TP won't work on Danny. As I said before he can fight in a meditative state or go into his drunken style. And even if Gorgon could get past that, he has techniques that can reach out and touch from a distance.

I won't get into the speed argument since Iron Fist has a long history of WTF speed feats. While Gorgon may be faster, it won't mean enough to matter.

Gorgon was dead meat the second the OP said no stone stare. Danny wins via decapitation. Cutting fist style.
yea and logans claws have cut through things hercules was not strong enough to even ben let a lone break.

again danny TP resistences is not even as good as wolverine, this wild claim that Danny will be able to resist gorgon telepathy is based on nothing but bias.

So does wolverien and elektra and Gorgon made them look silly in speed. It will matter though thats were your mistaken.

gorgon rapes dany with hsi telepath and then beats him into the ground.

Wild Shadow
Gorgon rapes Danny easy long b4 danny realizes what he needs to do in order to beat him....

gorgon 8/10

dmills
What part about fighting while in a meditative state don't you get? He describes it as doing brain surgery while falling asleep. And Gorgon didn't mind rape anyone. Just because a person can read your thought's doesn't equate to a mind rape. LOL at people acting like Gorgon is Professor X or Emma.

And I'm sorry to inform you, but the likes of Temugin, The Mandarin and Danny among others have chi based abilities that put them far above people like Elektra and Wolverine. That's just how it is, their chi allows them to do WTF stuff like go toe to toe with Iron Man bare handed.

Now as I said, Gorgon was dead the moment the OP stipulated no stone stare.

Wild Shadow
certain street lvlers can take on Ironman in h2h san extremis bS... as a matter of fact there have bn a few to hand him his butt who didnt have chi.

i also dont think anyone mention mindrape here, i dont feel like looking up to make sure..

dmills
I thought that when you said he "rapes Danny before he can even react" that you were speaking about mind rape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.