What character vs character has the best chase on panel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Make your picks!

rotiart
Scene in civil war where captain America escapes from the shield helicarrier

Omega Vision
I liked the one where Iron Man eludes the Sentry by hacking his computer and sending him to tears with confusing fake reports.

OneDumbG0
Fury's Black Ops Ultimates chasing Cap in France immediately comes to mind for pure fun. Especially the reveal that he planned his own capture from the very start.

Blue Beetle's escape attempt from Maxwell Lord in Countdown to Infinite Crisis also comes to mind even though the chase itself is short. With one story alone (given my relative disinterest in the character beforehand), I was immediately invested in his survival and tragic death.

Jesse Custer and Saint of Killers too for pure win (even though I haven't read all of Preacher yet).

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by rotiart
Scene in civil war where captain America escapes from the shield helicarrier

That was pretty cool. thumb up

I also like Deathstroke running from Superman and making big blue look dumb for a bit, too.

celeyhyga17
how bout Punisher escaping Sentry after he tried to assassinate Osborn? little o'l human escaping a man with the pwr of thousand exploding suns or whatever.

Mindset
Morlun and Spiderman

Philosophía
I also liked the short chase-scene between Bruce, Dick and Jason from Under the Hood.

Q99
Flash has a *lot* of good ones. Flash vs Zuum of the Hyperclan in JLA. Flash Vs Savitar. I'm sure there's more.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Flash has a *lot* of good ones. Flash vs Zuum of the Hyperclan in JLA. If Zuum was the white martian then I agree with this.

Spider-man chased by Tony Stark in the tower and criminals in the sewers after he changed the sides in the civil war was also good IMO.

Punisher's Dark Reign run in general.

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If Zuum was the white martian then I agree with this.

Yea, he was their speedster.

SamZED
spider-man running from firelord through ny and setting traps.

Wimjet
I thought when the Thunderbolts chased Hurricane during the Civil War was sick.
He got wrecked stick out tongue

rotiart
Not much of a scene but te one wher flash escapes to warn everyone that superman prime is escaping and right on his heels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.