Coldcast gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
starting with the street levelers and heading his way up to the tip-top

who stops him and why?

he gets rest and healing between each fight

EDIT: forgot to mention it, but this is a MARVEL gauntlet.

Q99
Well considering he's a threat to Superman, he can get really darn far.

Lord_Talron
ok, who stops him

Prep-Man
Coldcast was a beast.

Q99
I'd need a list of people before I could say who on the list could stop him.

Prep-Man
Living Tribunal does. By draining him.

Endless Mike
So, where's the gauntlet?

There is a tier thread in the comic book forum.

From the top of my mind I think magneto could stop him, he is ranked as a mid herald here I believe. Coldcast should make it to mid or high herald level as well.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by 753
There is a tier thread in the comic book forum.

From the top of my mind I think magneto could stop him, he is ranked as a mid herald here I believe. Coldcast should make it to mid or high herald level as well. what does magneto have that coldcast cant bypass or defend against

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what does magneto have that coldcast cant bypass or defend against

You do realize I said Magneto can take him down?

As manipulators of electromagnetism, they can give each other good fights. Coldcast's blasts were incredibly powerfull, enough to desintegrate SM apparently, he could also tank a lot of energy, but Magneto is more versatile, has more finesse and better defenses.

Mags should either be ranked as a high herald here, or most of the high heralds should be demoted a notch. Personally I think the second is more apropriate, most of those people ranked as high cant come close to the silver surfer, who defines high herald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.