Batman vs Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
both batman and doom are given powerful mindcontrol powers of equal value and sufficient time to master it.

after they have mastered it they face each other (no artificial psy resist allowed) and at the same time try to get the other to lift a fork on a table between them.

who breaks thru first? or is this a stalemate? what happens?

thanos-prime
Doom.

Omega Vision
The moon explodes and everyone but the two of them comes down with serious nosebleeds. Otherwise its a stalemate.

Lord_Talron
@thanos-prime:
how long does it take him to break thru bats defenses?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The moon explodes and everyone but the two of them comes down with serious nosebleeds. Otherwise its a stalemate. haha, that sounds about right to me xD

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
@thanos-prime:
how long does it take him to break thru bats defenses? Can't even make a guess at how long but im confident doom would do it eventually.

Lord_Talron
ok choose a category

days?
months?
years?
decades?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
ok choose a category

days?
months?
years?
decades? Possibly days

Mindset
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Doom. This guy knows wassup.

galactusischere
Doom.

the ninjak
Doom wins in exactly 4hr 13min 27secs

JakeTheBank
Doom. I think his willpower feats > Batman's.

Lord_Talron
i really was expecting more batman fanboys, kinda surprised. personally i think its a stalemate tho.

cdtm
Going with Doom. Batmans good, and Batgod is better (Thinking about the Morrison run here..), but Dooms best is a few steps above Batmans best.

Someone like Mr. Majestic would probably be a better match, given his crazy prep feats (It helps he could prep at super speed, doing in nano seconds what might take a normal person a week or longer..)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
Someone like Mr. Majestic would probably be a better match, given his crazy prep feats (It helps he could prep at super speed, doing in nano seconds what might take a normal person a week or longer..)

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.