White Crown of the Phoenix Vs Darkseid and Nekron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
White Crown of the Phoenix Vs Darkseid and Nekron

Darkseid - Death of New Gods issue 8.

Prep-Man
Nekron.

I'd say phoenix, white ranger sinestro looked like he could do it until he blundered and besides, if nekrom has the same weakness he had during blackest night, she could just cut his anchoring to this world by ressurecting that douchebag and insta-defeat him.

Prep-Man
With just power, Nekron wouldn't be bothered by the Phoenix. Nekron is a higher concept.

shokosugi
Nekron solos

Originally posted by Prep-Man
With just power, Nekron wouldn't be bothered by the Phoenix. Nekron is a higher concept.

Well, so is she.

TheTyrant
Nekron solos.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
Well, so is she.

In the MU, I wouldn't say Phoenix is above the likes of Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, etc... She's very high, but not that high.

The only thing you can do to Nekron is send him back to his own realm. You can't fully destroy him.

amnesia
In the MU, I wouldn't say Phoenix is above the likes of Eternity, Oblivion, Infinity, etc... She's very high, but not that high.

The only thing you can do to Nekron is send him back to his own realm. You can't fully destroy him.

nor can you fully destroy phoenix stick out tongue

galactusischere
Galactus was about to.

amnesia
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus was about to.

By doing what? By being the sheer awesome of the universe? stick out tongue

Right, she is usually not above them, although her levels vary according to the moment in the cosmic cycle, but neither is nekrom really.

We can think of him as equivalent to Death or oblicion, but with so many other personified aspects of death in DCU, like the endless one etc. I think each one gets kind of shrinked to a smaller size of the pie you know.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus was about to.

pffft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.