What if villains invade your town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stranglehold300
What if this list of Villains invade your hometown? What would you do?

Doomsday

Darkseid

Galactus

BlackHeart

Superboy-prime

Joker

Thanos

Red Hulk

Red Skull

Dr Doom

Brainiac

The Pict
I'd leg it. What could anyone do to those "invaders?"

Fight like a man.....against Galactus? Doomsday? haermm

Lord_Talron
id call the ghostbusters

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by The Pict
I'd leg it. What could anyone do to those "invaders?"

Fight like a man.....against Galactus? Doomsday? haermm

I would beg for my life with Galactus.

But run away like a girl with Doomsday. laughing

the ninjak
Nobly sacrifice my life for the people of my planet and Galactus would make me a Herald.

Then fly the hell outa there!

And plan my revenge.ninjafist

join them

amnesia
I think i would mano el mano (did i get that right?) with Joker. I would join up with Dr. Doom and then we kill the other villains and proceed to take over the world.

(Galactus is not a villain! Will someone ever get that right?!)

yup, G is my personal hero, I've always dreamed of devouring worlds. He's living the dream

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by amnesia
I think i would mano el mano (did i get that right?) with Joker. I would join up with Dr. Doom and then we kill the other villains and proceed to take over the world.

I know hes not a villain.

Hes a force of nature.

I just wanted to make it more intense.

mano a mano

Mshinu
Darkseid: roll out the red carpet.. right down the stairs! evil face

Mindset
Steal Doom's power.

amnesia
Originally posted by Mindset
Steal Doom's power.

impossible.

Mindset
The only thing more powerful than Doom is me.

rotiart
Against that list.... The goernment should just nuke my town because oterwise we are all dead

comic book villains >>>> real life cops

Warlord
and I was thinking you respect him too much to say this...

amnesia

Lies.

illadelph12
I'd do the Norrin Radd thing and ask Big G to take me as his herald to find him other worlds if he spares Earth.

Then with my new found power I'd blow up Lincoln Financial Field.

The Pict
Fight like a man was clicked.

Obviously the Judge is among us again.

meep-meep
Originally posted by 753
join them

no me.

moneymarv23
i will fight like a man

The Pict
Originally posted by moneymarv23
i will fight like a man

No you wouldn't. How could you fight agains Galactus???

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by The Pict
No you wouldn't. How could you fight agains Galactus???

Bake him cookies? wink

Q99
Fighting is dumb, begging is pointless. Running seems like it'd attract attention. I'd probably stand near a villain who's unlikely to kill me on a whim and wait for the heroes to show up.

Warlord
all of would kill u sooner or later...bye bye

amnesia
Originally posted by Q99
Fighting is dumb, begging is pointless. Running seems like it'd attract attention. I'd probably stand near a villain who's unlikely to kill me on a whim and wait for the heroes to show up.

Good idea big grin just stand next to Galactus, i doubt we're worthy of his attention.

Warlord
Good idea big grin just stand next to Galactus, i doubt we're worthy of his attention.

yes but he might fart and then you're gone...

Parmaniac
That's a "you're 100% ****ed" situation.

You're to slow to run.
You're to weak to fight.
You're unworthy to talk (DD can't even listen even if he would).
Even if heros arrive, who the hell is supposed to stop this bunch?

The Pict
Fight like a man is leading the polls! teehee

amnesia
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That's a "you're 100% ****ed" situation.

You're to slow to run.
You're to weak to fight.
You're unworthy to talk (DD can't even listen even if he would).
Even if heros arrive, who the hell is supposed to stop this bunch?

Wolverine, spiderman and batman comes to mind.

Lord_Talron
id put on the little green mask i had in my back pocket....

Bentley

You're more like a doombot.

stan5677
I'd pray the squirrel supreme comes and saves the day

GLADIATOR2099
Beg Galactus to make me his herald or run like a girl.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by stan5677
I'd pray the squirrel supreme comes and saves the day this is now a spite thread!

SamZED
Unless your town is somewhere in Marvel or DC universe you're screwed. Also id rather get killed by Doomsday than by Joker. He tends to kick peoplein the balls.

Lord_Talron
idk, joker doesnt always kill people slowly; i wouldnt mind going out happy (joker venom hint hint)

SamZED
That's true^ But if he decides to go for a slow kill... Remember a scan of him "confessing" to a priest about a guy he killed with shattered glass. He said the guy was screaming in pain all night so Joker had a hard time sleeping lol

Bouboumaster
I would probably beg fin front of all of them but Galactus and Joker.

I would Norrin Radd to Galactus and I would simply kick the butt of Joker.

the ninjak

Yeah I'm worthy! And I'll be holding a Possum at the same time so I'll become..........PosssumMan....Herald of Galactus.

Possums are far more deadlier than Squirrels therefore. I'll kick all their asses.

Black bolt z
Have Big G make me his herald,kill doom,steal his tech,do techy stuff for a weak to mega amp my new powers and kill the villians.I would then go on to taking over the rest of the world that the villians didn't destroy.
Also quan would come and start worshiping thanos and then thanos enlists him in that part of his army.I will take joy in taking down quan with my power cosmic.

Only mindset and bada are worthy of galactus's attention.
Ahhh...but are you canadian.Thats where half of her powers come from.
I would be holding a rhino when it happened though.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I would be holding a rhino when it happened though.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah I'm worthy! And I'll be holding a Possum at the same time so I'll become..........PosssumMan....Herald of Galactus.

Possums are far more deadlier than Squirrels therefore. I'll kick all their asses.

Bah......I'm Australian kid!
PossumMan FTW!
I once saw a possum kick a pack of wildcats asses.

Parmaniac
I've seen a stingray kick Steve Irwins ass.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I've seen a stingray kick Steve Irwins ass.

A sharp tail through the heart underwater would kill any of you!

Black bolt z
A sharp tail through the heart underwater would kill any of you! Not mindset.He'd use him omniscience to see it comic and dodge it.

A sharp tail through the heart underwater would kill any of you!

but specially the idiots who go bother it in its habitat for no good reason to make a tv show

Wild Shadow
i would grab some swords and guns and start working on galactus ankle for a while... once i get exhausted i lean on his foot and when he looks down i would offer him a banana and a soda and smile.

r0nm0n88
Doomsday- walk away. dont run. running calls attention

Darkseid- cant do anything, to powerful. just chill in my house, he most likely wont come in.

Galactus- i can do to galactus what a speck of dust can do to me. so i would jus chill in my house till he eats the earth

BlackHeart- once again way out of my league. this time just bounce thought. drive away.

Superboy-prime- tell him hes my hero, and convince him to be more like earth-1 superman. he then become a good guy.

Joker- lets the cops handle him. he could take me. but a large swat team, and even a large group of national guards men could take him out. NOT MY PROBLEM

Thanos- Talk to him about his knowledge of the universe. maybe he would try to educate me. if he doesnt then he prob kills me.

Red Hulk- rulk sucks

Red Skull- dont care

Dr Doom- army could take him out. we may debate on how much it would take, but eventually the military would defeat him.

Brainiac- overpowered. gooood bye earth.

so i wouldnt really do anything more or less lol

Lord_Talron
id just wait for doom to beat all of them and then pledge my allegiance to doom

Blanket
I would give them a charlie horse.

Lord_Talron
you made me laugh xD

American Dragon
Don't give a damn who it is I'm gonna get the hell out of town.

galactusischere
I'll just sit in my house and wait for the inevetiable.

Originally posted by r0nm0n88

Galactus- i can do to galactus what a speck of dust can do to me.

that's a solid plan, you can get inside his eye and bug him for a while.

Blanket
Originally posted by 753
that's a solid plan, you can get inside his eye and bug him for a while. Or get inside his penis and make him pee two ways.

Originally posted by Blanket
Or get inside his penis and make him pee two ways.

Candiru Fish Man! tremble in horror giant spacemen

Mshinu
Close to 40% would fight Galactus because they are real men.. natural selection at work. Almost makes me hope he would show up.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Close to 40% would fight Galactus because they are real men.. natural selection at work. Almost makes me hope he would show up. thumb up

On the other hand, saying you would do something is entirely different than really doing it if said event would really happen.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
but specially the idiots who go bother it in its habitat for no good reason to make a tv show

You'll find Aussies don't give a crap about him......actually we find him an embarrasment.
It's the Americans who gobbled him up and threw money at him!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
Or get inside his penis and make him pee two ways. wow...does galactus even have a penis?

wow...does galactus even have a penis?

Are you dissing Galactus's manhood son?

amnesia
Anyway, galactus won't destroy earth. Because doom want's earth, therefore galactus will not feed.

it must a pretty world you live in

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
Are you dissing Galactus's manhood son? Technically he doesn't have a gender.If you take his armor off he is just energy.

Technically he doesn't have a gender.If you take his armor off he is just energy.

Galan was male and while G is energy beyond form or comprehension and technically without gender, he clearly looks male to all those who see him and can identify gender, everyone adresses him as a 'he', just like eternity is called brother by infinity and she is called sister by him, same goes for death and oblivion.

so show some respect for his pandimensional cosmic dong!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
Galan was male and while G is energy beyond form or comprehension and technically without gender, he clearly looks male to all those who see him and can identify gender, everyone adresses him as a 'he', just like eternity is called brother by infinity and she is called sister by him, same goes for death and oblivion.

so show some respect for his pandimensional cosmic dong! So do cosmics have have...urges?

Endless Mike
Ask them WTF they are doing in a tiny little New England suburban community instead of terrorizing the universe

So do cosmics have have...urges?

well, eternity and infinity had a son

Isn't he adorable?

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
well, eternity and infinity had a son

Isn't he adorable?

They are brother and sister! EW!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd do the Norrin Radd thing and ask Big G to take me as his herald to find him other worlds if he spares Earth.

Then with my new found power I'd blow up Lincoln Financial Field.
You'd become the 'Argent Accountant' You'd mainly take care of all the paper work that comes with devouring a world and handle Galactus's payment plan for his Worldship stick out tongue

batdude123
I'd make them all my bitches.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
I'd become Darkseid's *****, replacing Desaad.
fixed. biscuits

batdude123
You're projecting your own fantasies again.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
You're projecting your own fantasies again.
Guilty. embarrasment

stick out tongue

Deadline
Originally posted by 753
join them

If they let you.

Tattoos N Scars
I'll get me a damn michael jackson make-over..and pretend i'm the beyonder. I might get them all to flee then..lol.

Q99
If you stand near someone cosmic and look around calmly, and tell anyone who asks you're "The Observer," they might mistake you for a human-looking cosmic type and leave you alone smile

amnesia
What if galactus trips?

Black bolt z
Have Big G make me his herald,kill doom,steal his tech,do techy stuff for a weak to mega amp my new powers and kill the villians.I would then go on to taking over the rest of the world that the villians didn't destroy.
Also quan would come and start worshiping thanos and then thanos enlists him in that part of his army.I will take joy in taking down quan with my power cosmic.

Only mindset and bada are worthy of galactus's attention.
I would be holding a rhino when it happened though. I would still like to do this
What if galactus trips? You die.

Omega Vision
Ask them which one is the biggest badass and they'll all start arguing, cue infighting. Too much ego in one group, its like a powder keg.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Ask them which one is the biggest badass and they'll all start arguing, cue infighting. Too much ego in one group, its like a powder keg. Galactus says he is and atomizes all them with a thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.