WWH vs 1 million hand ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dahood
so its WWH vs 1 million hand ninjas all the ninjas are fighting to there best using swords and weapons they usually have

Q99
Well, in Hulk's favor, they can't actually hurt him. So since he can take breaks, rest, etc., even though it'll take a long time the outcome is fairly inevitable.

dahood
Originally posted by Q99
Well, in Hulk's favor, they can't actually hurt him. So since he can take breaks, rest, etc., even though it'll take a long time the outcome is fairly inevitable.

dont you think 1 million ninjas can just cut him tolittle pieces? since hulk doesnt have the skills or the speed to match the ninjas he sure got the strength but he is a huge traget for the ninjas each of those is more skilled then hulk so 1 million of those vs huge untrained target?

King Kandy
They can't hurt him.

dahood
Originally posted by King Kandy
They can't hurt him.

1 million freakin ninjas with swords cutting his eyes and his entire body cant hurt him? imagine 1 million little knives cutting you... they will overload his healing factor with there cuts and weapons each of those ninjas will be able to atleast cut him several times before hulk kills him 1 million ninjas that are slashing and cutting is too much for WWH

Naija boy
Hulk kills all of them. they cannot hurt him anyways and using thunderclaps he get rid of mass numbers of ninjas at a time. Moreover, the ninjas will get exhausted long before hulk.

dahood
we are talking about 1 million ninjas here... so wolverine and gorgon who got healing factor and crazy stamina and skills will be exhausted fighting 1 million ninjas but hulk wont? give me a break all those ninjas will cut him toshredds this is 1 million ninjas

Xplosive
World War Hulk

dahood
this forum is really wanking WWH people use your brains for a second this is 1 million ninjas if i imagine hulk fighting a lot of ninjas even if it was 1000 i can see them hanging all over him stubbing him cutting him and this is 1 million you got to be crazy to think hulk can win

Naija boy
Originally posted by dahood
we are talking about 1 million ninjas here... so wolverine and gorgon who got healing factor and crazy stamina and skills will be exhausted fighting 1 million ninjas but hulk wont? give me a break all those ninjas will cut him toshredds this is 1 million ninjas

Wait did u just compare hulks stamina to that of Wolverine and the Gorgon?LMFAO. And what of the little fact that hulks skins is far far harder to cut than that of wolverine and the Gorgon? Or the fact that hulk has attacks than can easily take out numerous nijas at a time? Ridiculous

King Kandy
1 million freakin ninjas with swords cutting his eyes and his entire body cant hurt him? imagine 1 million little knives cutting you... they will overload his healing factor with there cuts and weapons each of those ninjas will be able to atleast cut him several times before hulk kills him 1 million ninjas that are slashing and cutting is too much for WWH
Their swords can't cut his skin they will most likely just break. And he has been reduced to a skeleton and healed before, so they can't overload his healing factor. Like everyone's said, they don't have the power to harm WWH.

dahood
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wait did u just compare hulks stamina to that of Wolverine and the Gorgon?LMFAO. And what of the little fact that hulks skins is far far harder to cut than that of wolverine and the Gorgon? Or the fact that hulk has attacks than can easily take out numerous nijas at a time? Ridiculous

both wolverine and gorgon got healing factors and ues i compare there stamina dont tell me you are one of those idiots that think strength >>> everything else because hulk being stronger doesnt mean he got the better stamina unless you can prove he has better stamina then wolverine

hulk skin is not durable at all it is always easily cut by everybody who is trying to cut hulk even when hulk isgetting punched by hercules, the thing, namor, hell even beast he is bleeding and gushing blood because his skin isnt durable at all he just got a healing factor and his durability got nothing to do with the fact he bleeds like a vergin

The Nuul
facepalm

dahood
Originally posted by King Kandy
Their swords can't cut his skin they will most likely just break. And he has been reduced to a skeleton and healed before, so they can't overload his healing factor. Like everyone's said, they don't have the power to harm WWH.

hulk skin is not durable at all it is always easily cut by everybody who is trying to cut hulk even when hulk isgetting punched by hercules, the thing, namor, hell even beast he is bleeding and gushing blood because his skin isnt durable at all he just got a healing factor and his durability got nothing to do with the fact he bleeds like a vergin

wolverine was burned down to his skeleton as well and healed from that and from anuke so you want to tell me they can overload wolverine but cant overload hulk? and you think so ... let me guess because HALK IZ CLAUS 100 right? GTFO

WhiteWitchKing
so its WWH vs 1 million hand ninjas all the ninjas are fighting to there best using swords and weapons they usually have

Give them machine guns!

Warlord
The Hulk

Q99
dont you think 1 million ninjas can just cut him tolittle pieces? since hulk doesnt have the skills or the speed to match the ninjas he sure got the strength but he is a huge traget for the ninjas each of those is more skilled then hulk so 1 million of those vs huge untrained target?

The swords can't penetrate his flesh. Not unless they're adamantium or vibranium or something.

And Hand ninja don't carry those.

Those people are incredibly strong, and when they fight I hardly ever see more than a little blood from Hulk. Also, Hulk does have toughness in addition to healing factor, you're wrong about him being easily cut. Wolverine had trouble cutting him when they fought, a lot of his slashes glanced off or were very shallow, and that is with adamantium.

Plus, this is World War Hulk. He's tougher than normal Hulk by a noticeable amount.

amnesia
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Give them machine guns!

With proto adamantium bullets!

dahood
Originally posted by Q99
The swords can't penetrate his flesh. Not unless they're adamantium or vibranium or something.

And Hand ninja don't carry those.

prove that only adamantium or vibranium sharp weapons can hurt hulk by posting scans of people trying to cut him and fail because i can prove he can be cut because hulk got cut by wolfsbane and wendigo cut him with his claws now ninjas with sharp swords will be able to cut him as well

roughrider

They might as well be one million blades of grass, for all the damage they can do to WWH. Unless you give them adamantium swords...
the fight goes longer, but the outcome of victory for WWH is not in doubt.

JakeTheBank
lol the same WWH that Pak alluded to being so uber nothing short of Galactus could stop him?

dahood
same WWH who was gushing blood from a punch from hercules and the thing, same hulk who was bleeding from freakin beast kicking him in the face, same hulk who got stomped by the juggernaut smile

Mindset
I can't tell if you're trolling, or...

The Nuul
Hands cant beat Hulk but feet can.

JakeTheBank
Hercules, Thing, Juggernaut > Hand Ninjas.

You do realize that the more ninjas you throw at a problem the less likely they will succeed? I don't even really like Hulk, much less WWH, but I don't see how a million ninjas survive a couple of thunderclaps or quakes or Hulk just leaping away from them and coming back down in a slam at his leisure.

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hands cant beat Hulk but feet can.

Only TMNT can beat the Foot clan.

The Foot > Hulk > the Hand.

BruceSkywalker
facepalm there is not a damn thing these ninjas can do except die at WWH hands

dahood
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
facepalm there is not a damn thing these ninjas can do except die at WWH hands

they can cut his pee pee b!tch, unless you can prove his pee pee can grow back ninjas ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset
I can't tell if you're trolling, or... He is

Mindset
wow...

JakeTheBank
they can cut his pee pee b!tch, unless you can prove his pee pee can grow back ninjas ftw

Hand Ninjas for the gamma castration win!

Parmaniac
What really suprises me is that he's not banned.

dahood
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What really suprises me is that he's not banned.

ye its kinda wierd i already planned my next nickname i mean wtf?

Mindset
Is it Mindset jr?

dahood
nah to cheesy i am trying to open a new line of nicknames something original

Parmaniac
ye its kinda wierd i already planned my next nickname i mean wtf? oECIKVaz5rc thumb up

Mindset
Burt the Butt Bandit?

dmills
Any pissed off Hulk can take 1 million ninjas. Yes even the Gray one. Not a huge Hulk fan, but that phucker is a living breathing weapon of mass destruction.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
I can't tell if you're trolling, or...

He's just slow.

amnesia
could Thor take a million ninjas? I'm saying this because swords seems hurt him :7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.