beat my team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dahood
beat my team with any team you want but without using anyone who is above elder god level

super boy prime
superman 1 million
rune king thor

Survivor19
DEX
Squirrel Girl

dahood
dex cant beat them

galactusischere
Pre-Crisis Superman
'AgeS of Apocalypse' Apocalypse
Odin with Asgardian Destroyer

Or

Rulk
Batman
Squirrel girl

The Nuul
Batman.

dahood
Originally posted by galactusischere
Pre-Crisis Superman
'AgeS of Apocalypse' Apocalypse
Odin with Asgardian Destroyer

Or

Rulk
Batman
Squirrel girl

PC superman is inferiour to superman 1million , odin isinferiour to rune king thor and superbpoy prime will destroy apoc with a punch

Survivor19
Sure, but he will make sure Squirrel Girl does. At the last possible moment, as usual.
p.S. to clarify, this is DEX from Jack of Fables

Parmaniac
Freddy Krueger w/ Necronomicon
He-Man

dahood
i see

so iguess no one can beat my team heh

Survivor19
My team already beats yours.
And if i add Buggs Bunny, they will sh%tstomp.

amnesia

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Nuul
Batman.

My guy just solos, he doesnt need a team, they will just get in his way.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Nuul
My guy just solos, he doesnt need a team, they will just get in his way.

thumb up

Too bad Batman is clearly > Elder God level, though.

galactusischere
Originally posted by dahood
PC superman is inferiour to superman 1million , odin isinferiour to rune king thor and superbpoy prime will destroy apoc with a punch

Superprimeonemil > PC Superman
Odin with destroyer > RKT
Ages of Apocalypse Poccy created dimensions and had reality warping powers, so I would say that he was > to Prime.

But anyways I'm gonan change my team to Demogorge, and Demogorge alone.

Q99
My team consists of:
Superboy Prime
Superman 1 Million
Rune King Thor
And Stardust

amnesia
Honestly, this is my team.

Lex Luthor
Dr doom
Reed Richards
Thanos

They will find a way.

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
Honestly, this is my team.

Lex Luthor
Dr doom
Reed Richards
Thanos

They will find a way.

How about this:
Lex
Doom
Reed
Brainiac 5
Prodigy (the mutant who has the power to gain all the skills/knowledge of those near him)

JakeTheBank
Guardian Amped Prime
Classic Ion
Mordru

dahood
Originally posted by Q99
How about this:
Lex
Doom
Reed
Brainiac 5
Prodigy (the mutant who has the power to gain all the skills/knowledge of those near him)

superman 1 million is stated to be as smart as brainiac 5 and seriously your team just cant win specially with the fact no prep time was given so how can doom and lex be useful against superman 1 million superboy prime and rune king thor

dahood
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Guardian Amped Prime
Classic Ion
Mordru

superman 1 million alone would solo that team now with rune king thor its an overkill add superboy prime and its a rape

Warlord
Busta Rhymes
50 Cent
Notorious BIG (RIP)

JakeTheBank
superman 1 million alone would solo that team now with rune king thor its an overkill add superboy prime and its a rape

The Mordru who absorbed all magic in the universe?

Classic Ion who Spectre claimed could feasibly rewrite the universe if he wanted to?

A much more powerful version than standard Prime?

How does 1 Million Solo?

BlackZero30x
New Son
Classic Ion
Sliver Surfer
Blood Lusted Black Bolt(for the heck of it)

EDIT: Better yet heres another team just for the fun of it....

Franklin Richards
Molecule Man
The Beyonder

dahood
The Mordru who absorbed all magic in the universe?

Classic Ion who Spectre claimed could feasibly rewrite the universe if he wanted to?

A much more powerful version than standard Prime?

How does 1 Million Solo?

1 million moving galaxies with telekinesis and punching time with his fisats while weakened > all

JakeTheBank
1 million moving galaxies with telekinesis and punching time with his fisats while weakened > all

...so what in your opinion beats 1 Million?

BlackZero30x

Classic Ion could just re-wright history so Sups 1 Million never Existed no expression

dahood
...so what in your opinion beats 1 Million?

2 million

dahood
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Classic Ion could just re-wright history so Sups 1 Million never Existed no expression

sups 1 million will punch the time and erase ion at the beginning

The Nuul
thumb up

Too bad Batman is clearly > Elder God level, though.

Fine....Wolverine solos his team.

dahood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TkzqrAdE8

JakeTheBank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TkzqrAdE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX9j_3bJxMo

That one is better.

BlackZero30x
sups 1 million will punch the time and erase ion at the beginning

from that explanation im guessing this is just a joke....

dahood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg

dahood
from that explanation im guessing this is just a joke....

its in his power set

BlackZero30x
its in his power set

thats not the joke....the joke is that your sitting their saying that superman 1 Million is going to be able to punch through time and erase ion before he can do anything...let me put it like this ion was basically god i mean he had so much power that he could have just stood their and in less then a half a nano sec after the starting bell Ion could have already made it so superman is no longer existent...ion can exist in all places and all time at once so what makes you think superman could get to any point in time before ion could already be their?

Parmaniac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

and Freddy still soloes

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

and Freddy still soloes

And Wolverine.

amnesia
pre retcon beyonder

dahood
thats not the joke....the joke is that your sitting their saying that superman 1 Million is going to be able to punch through time and erase ion before he can do anything...let me put it like this ion was basically god i mean he had so much power that he could have just stood their and in less then a half a nano sec after the starting bell Ion could have already made it so superman is no longer existent...ion can exist in all places and all time at once so what makes you think superman could get to any point in time before ion could already be their?

superman 1 million is the strongest telepath in the universe he can read ion mind and he will know what ion is planing to do and before he does it superman will start punching time backwards and then kill ion in the past then in the future

BlackZero30x
superman 1 million is the strongest telepath in the universe he can read ion mind and he will know what ion is planing to do and before he does it superman will start punching time backwards and then kill ion in the past then in the future

so your saying that superman 1 million is going to be able to read the mind of some one who has control of electrical impulses (the things that make up thought)........even if he entered the mind of ion he would probably come out brain dead....

Q99
superman 1 million is stated to be as smart as brainiac 5 and seriously your team just cant win specially with the fact no prep time was given so how can doom and lex be useful against superman 1 million superboy prime and rune king thor

Fine, I'll throw in Wally West. Prodigy gets lent superspeed and constructs an anti-all of those device in moments.

BattleMage
DOOM
MAJESTIC
AMAZO

Mshinu
Sentry
Rulk
Squirrel Girl

or

Wolverine
Bone claw Wolverine
Deathwerine

or

Trion Juggernaut
Worlbreaker Hulk
Bloodlusted Aunt May /w fry pan

artikodu
no one in your lists can beat superman 1 million he is too much of a beast

rotiart
An eraser

galactus

dmills
Sphinx With both Ka stones
Tanaraq
Universal Majestic

= My Team ass rapes your's.

Johnny Sorrow
Ghost Fox Killer
Protege
Agent !

Taste sweet, sweet defeat.

cdtm
beat my team with any team you want but without using anyone who is above elder god level

super boy prime
superman 1 million
rune king thor

Adam Warlock with Soul Gem, Wally West when he embodied the Speed Force, and Aquarian.

The basic plan is for Aquarian to protect them from any initial attacks, Flash to steal their speed, and Warlock to soul rip them.

Bouboumaster
Adam West Batman
Mr Immortal
ur mum

Here how it goes:
Bat West you his kryptonian repellent

Mr Immortal is flat outed by every punch, but always get up and ultimatly, outlive anyone on the field

Ur mum do sandwiches.

My team win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.