Daken vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Fight takes place in the jungle..

Digi
Spider-Man just punked the kid, and Sabes has been going toe to toe with his dad for years. Am I missing something, or is this a stomp?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Digi
Spider-Man just punked the kid, and Sabes has been going toe to toe with his dad for years. Am I missing something, or is this a stomp?

Well Daken also punked his dad and Skaar

The Pict

Daken can negate HF, he owned Skaar that way IIRC.

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Pict
Daken can negate HF, he owned Saar that way IIRC.

yup

Starscream M
Spider-Man just punked the kid, and Sabes has been going toe to toe with his dad for years. Am I missing something, or is this a stomp? daken has muramasa

The Pict
Dunno if I'd give Daken the majority though. Seen him go down fairly easy a few times. And Sabretooth is fast enough to not get tagged, stronger and can probably take more punishment.

guy222
Sabertooth at his best wins

Written now, Daken FTW

dahood
Sabes has been going toe to toe with his dad for years

ha? sabretooth is owning wolverine 90% of there fights ever since he got the weapon x latest upgrade he is humiliating wolverine

ankur29
daken wins via kissing sabreooth

BruceSkywalker
Daken is a a joke, but Daken 8/10 ftw

Parmaniac
Pheromones + Muramasa ftw

dahood
daken kisses sabretooth and then shoves his tongue deep inside his throat not allowing him to breath and sabretooth dies

Survivor19
It depends.
If they do it in-character, Sabes gets the drop, beats the stuff out of Daken and stops to gloat.
Meanwhile Daken lulles him in the false sense of security and then guts with Muramasa ftw.

dahood
Originally posted by Survivor19
It depends.
If they do it in-character, Sabes gets the drop, beats the stuff out of Daken and stops to gloat.
Meanwhile Daken lulles him in the false sense of security and then guts with Muramasa ftw.

on ivo prosta ubyot

BlackZero30x

yea but that was purely based on his spider-sense(which idk about anyone else here but imo that power along with his reflex's make him a pretty though guy beat...and imo wolverine, daken or even sabertooth should not be able to hit him)

Daken has alot to do here so id say it's a long fight but i do believe Sabertooth wins the majority in the end.

OneDumbG0
I never understood the general disdain people here have for Daken. In any case:

Daken 9/10 at least. Sabes doesn't know about his Muramasa claws.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I never understood the general disdain people here have for Daken. have you seen his haircut?

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I never understood the general disdain people here have for Daken. In any case:

Daken 9/10 at least. Sabes doesn't know about his Muramasa claws. We see too much of Wolverine-prime , a gay wolverine with a bad haircut is even worse.

namorsubby
Sabes, cause I just don't like Daken.......

Original Smurph
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
We see too much of Wolverine-prime , a gay wolverine is even worse. So... homophobia then? ermm

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Original Smurph
So... homophobia then? ermm Nothing wrong with a gay character. But a gay character mixed with wolverine is a bad combination.

Original Smurph
Nothing wrong with a gay character. But a gay character mixed with wolverine is a bad combination. "A gay character is fine, but a gay character that has claws and a healing factor is a bad combination"...

mmm

Starscream M
do we actually know if daken is gay?

HueyFreeman
"A gay character is fine, but a gay character that has claws and a healing factor is a bad combination"...

mmm Mixing a character thats known for retarding the development of everyone around him with a gay back drop is bad, very bad unless of course you really want a character like say "bullseye" to end up Dakens *****. Literally. It was bad enough to worry about a character getting jobbed to wolverine but now you gotta worry about them getting jobbed and probably mentally and physically raped.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Starscream M
do we actually know if daken is gay?

Bi, atleast thats how hes written and what all signs point to.

Original Smurph
Mixing a character thats known for retarding the development of everyone around him So, extended Wolverine hate then?

I hardly think that your complaint (that Daken takes control of other characters, and that this controlling aspect of his character includes overt bisexual actions) has anything to do with him having claws, or being Wolverine's kid.

Also, I don't really see how forcibly kissing Bullseye is retarding anybody's development.

HueyFreeman
So, extended Wolverine hate then?

I hardly think that your complaint (that Daken takes control of other characters, and that this controlling aspect of his character includes overt bisexual actions) has anything to do with him having claws, or being Wolverine's kid.

Also, I don't really see how forcibly kissing Bullseye is retarding anybody's development. A sociopath known for murdering most people on a slight indiscretion towards his reputation just stands puzzled as the agents of hammer watch. Yup completely part of his personality roll eyes (sarcastic)

Original Smurph
A sociopath known for murdering most people on a slight indiscretion towards his reputation just stands puzzled as the agents of hammer watch. Yup completely part of his personality roll eyes (sarcastic) Meh. Not a product of Wolverine and bisexuality, just poor writing, and Bullseye was just surprised initially. I doubt we've seen the last of the consequences of that action, and Bullseye was extremely concerned for his own life at the time, hence immediately continuing with his plans to retreat, rather than commit suicide by staying in the life-threatening situation to rage over his possible reputation smudge.

Hardly a forced rape anyhow.

Is that all then?

Juk3n
Sabretooth wins because Daken is one of the shitest characters who has ever been given panel space and i refuse to acknowledge his existance or his feats.

HueyFreeman
Meh. Not a product of Wolverine and bisexuality, just poor writing, and Bullseye was just surprised initially. I doubt we've seen the last of the consequences of that action, and Bullseye was extremely concerned for his own life at the time, hence immediately continuing with his plans to retreat, rather than commit suicide by staying in the life-threatening situation to rage over his possible reputation smudge. Add this with the fact he seems to have a few crybaby emo tendencies and its pretty easy to figure out why people dont like him.

Hardly a forced rape anyhow.

Is that all then? This is not the first time its happened with Daken. Weve already seen him manipulate Ares of all people as well as the FF. Now I am expected to believe hes chosen by the fates to bring about ragnarok? wacko and you dont see any parallels between this and Wolverine wank? What makes it worse is its been implied that rape is not out of the question for this one so thats ..well.. a bit of a problem. Add to that hes a bit of an emo and its pretty easy to figure out why people dont like him.

superbatman86
Sabes.He's gonna smell that he's Logans son and goes "hey a new way to toture the runt!Yay"and procedes to rip him into little pieces and writes a note with his entrails.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Pheromones + Muramasa ftw

JakeTheBank
Wait, Daken is supposed to trigger Ragnarok?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.