new movie: Batman: Under the Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
It's a new animated movie based on the death of Jason Todd and the mystery of the new Red Hood. It's pg13. What are ya'lls thoughts?

big o
itl be nice considering it has joker and black mask

BruceSkywalker
i will be buying this

Robtard
Again, no Conroy as the Batman's voice. What a shame.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Robtard
Again, no Conroy as the Batman's voice. What a shame. i hope its not the same dude that did the voice of batman in crisis on two earths

aztec
Here's the trailer!! I hope you guys like it.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/exclusive-batman-under-the-red-hood-trailer/5jho4cp

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Release date: July 27th.

Details about the release:

http://www.comicmix.com/news/2010/04/27/warner-premiere-formally-announces-batman-under-the-red-hood/

WickedDynamite
There will be a Jonah Hex a short animated episode.

Props! thumb up

Flameback
Originally posted by Robtard
Again, no Conroy as the Batman's voice. What a shame.

Completely agree! But I'm a sucker for this stuff so I'll still be buying it.

WickedDynamite
This is looking better and better each time. mmm

Joker1237
Conroy does not need to be the voice for evey Batman cartoon movie comeing out. There are other people that can play the part.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Joker1237
Conroy does not need to be the voice for evey Batman cartoon movie comeing out. There are other people that can play the part. name one guy who can play the voice of batman better or equal to conroy

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by chomperx9
name one guy who can play the voice of batman better or equal to conroy
Christian Bale!

In all seriousness, Rino Romano (from The Batman series) would probably be the closest there is, and even then, I wouldn't say he's quite equal to Conroy.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Christian Bale!

In all seriousness, Rino Romano (from The Batman series) would probably be the closest there is, and even then, I wouldn't say he's quite equal to Conroy. christian bale did a good job with playing bruce wayne. his batman voice isnt that impressive.

BruceSkywalker
i liked it. wished it were a little longer though

ankur29
good film 8/10

chomperx9
Originally posted by ankur29
good film 8/10 its already out in uk im guessing.

or someone got to see it the wrong way

chomperx9
just saw it

ok yeah i guess im not such a good boy myself big grin

anyways its worth buying.

didnt like the jokers voice though.

bruce greenwood passes with batmans voice

Bloinky
Saw this movie last week....

Wasn't a fan of the Joker's voice.........especially the laugh.

But I enjoyed it overall. 8/10 for me.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bloinky
Saw this movie last week....

Wasn't a fan of the Joker's voice.........especially the laugh.

But I enjoyed it overall. 8/10 for me. are those boobs real ?

sindahouse
Watched it last night. yes Really liked it. Again I'm also not a fan of Jokers voice. I'd have to say.... about 85% loyal to the comic story. Some major changes also, but overall.... really really good & quite loyal.

Batmans voice was good, but Conroy still takes the cake. Joker's voice sucked.. mad Bring back Hamill thumb up

sindahouse
are those boobs real ?

Oh and Yes.... These "boobs" are real stick out tongue

BlackZero30x
i have to pick my copy up this Tuesday....can't wait...i hope its good lol

BlackZero30x
Just finished it.

I loved the plot
I liked the art
I enjoyed the movie

although

The Writing(the jokers lines)felt "forced" and campy like they tried to hard.

The Voice acting bothered me more then anything(yet again the joker mainly...batman didn't bother me surprisingly)

majid86
another great DC animated movie, man Marvel has some catching up to do.

Kevin Conroy should have done Batman's voice though because he IS Batman.

Dr Mystery
I have literally just watched this movie. I really enjoyed this, I thought the animation was good, didn't like The Joker's voice (incidently it's the same guy who does the voice for Bender, John DiMaggio), but I can appreciate that they went for something different it just didn't work that well, I also thought that Bruce Wayne looked like a mobster from a Punisher comic.

Bloinky
are those boobs real ?

You like? haha

PRAYERRUN
I loved the movie. While I miss the old joker's voice, I could tell they were trying for the Jack Nickleson version. It worked in some ways, and in other ways it kinda didn't. But I loved everything else.

aztec
The movie was f*ckened awesome. Its the best animated superhero film I've ever seen. And thats saying something, because I have a love hate relationship with Bruce. I loved everything about the movie, from start to finish. The only things I'd complain about was Nightwing being taken out too easily, and Bruce's voice. But, other than that I have to say I was blown away by the film. smile

Grog_Burton
I bought this movie then I realised I'm not really 10 so I gave it to my nephew

spidermanrocks
This was a fantastic film. It is the 2nd best animated Batman movie I have ever seen (1st being Mask of the Phantasm).

Deadpool2814
While i liked this film there were a few things about it that bothered me, like Jason's uniform being the same as Tim's, and Ra's contacting Joker to hold off Batman. It seemed unlikely

sindahouse
Originally posted by Bloinky
You like? haha

Dude they look ridiculous.... sick But its good for a laugh laughing

SamZED
I liked Jokers voice. Sure Hamill is a better voice actor but itd remind me of the Batman TAS Joker. Who was well.. a joke 90% of the time..

aztec
Originally posted by SamZED
I liked Jokers voice. Sure Hamill is a better voice actor but itd remind me of the Batman TAS Joker. Who was well.. a joke 90% of the time..

Agreed, I actually like Joker's voice. Obviously, I prefer Hamil's, but the other guy did a great job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.