Ultra Superman vs Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Superman in this scenario has a Green power ring, a Blue Power Ring, a 5 minute sundip, and Wonder Woman's Gauntlets of Atlas.

Galan007
Going with Superman.

He was able to literally rip Darkseid in half just by being within close proximity of the sun for a few seconds. Now you're giving him a full, 5 minute long, sun dip -- giving him green and blue power rings (so they should never decrease in power) -- and some of WW's gear.

Overkill, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Going with Superman.

He was able to literally rip Darkseid in half just by being within close proximity of the sun for a few seconds. Now you're giving him a full, 5 minute long, sun dip -- giving him green and blue power rings (so they should never decrease in power) -- and some of WW's gear.

Overkill, imo.
IYO who's the strongest character this Superman could take for a majority?

Warlord
Batman

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
IYO who's the strongest character this Superman could take for a majority? Extremely hard to gauge.

Omega Vision
Extremely hard to gauge.
If you think he takes Yuga easily then he'd probably shit all over most skyfathers right?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Warlord
Batman Let's not get crazy here.

Galan007
If you think he takes Yuga easily then he'd probably shit all over most skyfathers right? Sub-Odin, yes.

Omega Vision
Sub-Odin, yes.
I'm not sure how you can place Odin higher than Yuga Khan, at least not by a large margin. Odin has more feats sure but Yuga's power was pretty much demonstrated to be>Most of the other New Gods combined including DS and Highfather.

Galan007
I'm not sure how you can place Odin higher than Yuga Khan, at least not by a large margin. Odin has more feats sure but Yuga's power was pretty much demonstrated to be>Most of the other New Gods combined including DS and Highfather. It could be argued that Darkseid alone had the power to defeat him, but simply chose not to.

Omega Vision
It could be argued that Darkseid alone had the power to defeat him, but simply chose not to.
You're acting like that isn't always the case. DS chose every day to not annihilate the DCU with a stray thought. durkseid

Galan007
You're acting like that isn't always the case. DS chose every day to not annihilate the DCU with a stray thought. durkseid laughing out loud

This is what I meant:
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2855/ds1p.jpg

Darkseid had the power to kill Yuga, but opted not to because he did not wish to kill his own father.

Omega Vision
laughing out loud

This is what I meant:
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2855/ds1p.jpg

Darkseid had the power to kill Yuga, but opted not to because he did not wish to kill his own father.
I don't think that means DS is Yuga's peer or even his near equal. All it means is that DS has the theoretical power to kill him, something Yuga acknowledged. Its not like Yuga feared him or anything.

I could theoretically kill an MMA champion despite being an effete nerd with no training and no muscle tone, it doesn't mean I'm close to that champion's equal, it just means that if I were to hit him really hard over the head with a crowbar when he's asleep I could kill him.

I imagine any theoretical victory of DS's over his father would involve a cheapshot with the OE.

Philosophía
Just a friendly warning Galan, but Omega just admitted he'd have sex with men if drunk enough.

I advise you to stop this discussion immediatley.

Warlord

Galan007

Omega Vision
It wasn't a theoretical killing. Darkseid compared his own inability to kill Yuga, directly to Orion's inability to kill him -- It'd be hard to kill your own father.

Anyhow, this is all moot. The upgraded Supes in this thread murders Yuga.

Are you kidding? That makes me want to argue more. droolio
Its been a while since I read the story but I still remember how bullshit that excuse sounded. Since when would Darkseid have any compunction killing anyone? Less still the ******* who most likely abused him when he was a child. He had zero problems ordering his mother's death.

Galan007
^ Don't know what to tell ya. Just going by what DS himself said in the actual comic.

Omega Vision
^ Don't know what to tell ya. Just going by what DS himself said in the actual comic.
And I'm going by what I said. Just now. In my actual post. uhuh

stick out tongue

Galan007
^ Pfft. Go have ghey sex with Phil. vin

Omega Vision
^ Pfft. Go have ghey sex with Phil. vin
I'm afraid I spurned his unwanted (and frequent) advances a long time ago. stoned

Philosophía
unwanted Liar.

Warlord
the sexual tension in this thread is unbearable

Galan007
^ In a very sexy way.

Philosophía
g-flick

Amirite?

Galan007
OV just went from 6 to midnight.

thumb up

Omega Vision
OV just went from 6 to midnight.

thumb up
Damn you for making me Urban Dictionary something. sneer

Galan007
The UD is one of the best inventions. Ever.

Type "chilli dog" in the UD search engine. Might give you some ideas for Phil. haw-som

batdude123
Lord. facepalm

Blanket
The UD is one of the best inventions. Ever.

Type "chilli dog" in the UD search engine. Might give you some ideas for Phil. haw-som ED is better

Galan007
ED?

Blanket
Encyclopedia Dramatica

Galan007
mmm I will have to study this.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Encyclopedia Dramatica
Is that the site that hates/scorns everything?

Blanket
Is that the site that hates/scorns everything? Especially Twilight? Pretty much

Also, farther admittance to how gay you are.

The Nuul

Are you kidding? That makes me want to argue more. droolio

So, OV is Nvr? thats just great. Being gay and all.

amnesia

amnesia
Encyclopedia Dramatica

I hate it >.> just a bunch of memes and nerds hating on other nerds.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
So, OV is Nvr? thats just great. Being gay and all.
I'm also Trickster Priest. no expression

Blanket
I'm also Trickster Priest. no expression Both great gay men.

Omega Vision
Both great gay men.
If you want I could get you in good with the governor...who is my friend. yes

batdude123
I think he'd rather have that snazzy red jacket.

Blanket
Oh boy would I ever!

Philosophía
ED is better ED is in a whole new league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.