Etrigan vs Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Wild Shadow
i take it this is dumb drax?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i take it this is dumb drax?
Yep, Classic Drax.

Blanket
Power Gem?

Martian_mind
Etrigan.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Power Gem?
No.

quanchi112
Drax wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Drax wins.

Possibly..I mean, Drax did defeat Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Possibly..I mean, Drax did defeat Thanos Dumb Drax didn't defeat Thanos and current had the luxury of having Thanos turn his back and was created to destroy him so I don't see your point.

Wild Shadow
well classic drax did fight thanos a lot... so i still give it to him..

Blanket
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No. Power Gem-less Drax has a lack of feats to say the least...

At least with PG you can factor in all his feats from that era but whatever I guess.

quanchi112
well classic drax did fight thanos a lot... so i still give it to him.. Victory by association with Thanos. If only more people were like you.

Gecko4lif
Victory by association with Thanos. If only more people were like you.
Why would you wish more retarded children on the world

That is simply creul

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Why would you wish more retarded children on the world

That is simply creul You're far too creul.

Prep-Man
Etrigan.

Wild Shadow
Victory by association with Thanos. If only more people were like you. did i say that? no i did not. i am starting to see why a lot of ppl dont like you on here.. erm

all i said drax has fought and held his own with thanos numerous times from classic to dumb and even modern drax...

that in itself says a lot about his durability and and brutality.

Prep-Man
did i say that? no i did not. i am starting to see why a lot of ppl dont like you on here.. erm

all i said drax has fought and held his own with thanos numerous times from classic to dumb and even modern drax...

that in itself says a lot about his durability and and brutality.

You finally figured it out? laughing

Wild Shadow
i tried to not be judgmental on here, i try to respect all you guys as much as possible but lately between two or three members it is getting harder and harder..blowup

Prep-Man
i tried to not be judgmental on here, i try to respect all you guys as much as possible but lately between two or three members it is getting harder and harder..blowup

Don't sweat it, bro.

cheers

quanchi112
did i say that? no i did not. i am starting to see why a lot of ppl dont like you on here.. erm

that in itself says a lot about his durability and and brutality. It was a joke. I guess it flew right over your head. I also don't care what people's opinions of me are on here if you haven't realized that yet which doesn't surprise me since you didn't realize this either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.