Marvel's Cinque of Cosmic Power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
I'm curious...

If Marvel had a Cosmic Odyssey and they need to put together 5 cosmics powers...who would those be?

Here is DC Cinque of Cosmic Power:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3921/1133927cosmicodysseytpb.jpg

I could think of Doctor Strange and SS...would you throw in Thanos and Mad Jim Jasper?

Whose your pick?

Warlord
Jaspers is on a completely different level

The Nuul
What they supposed to do? I didnt read that story.

The Nuul
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Strange
Franklin Richards
Maelstrom < if hes too high than I pick Genis-Vell.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by The Nuul

Figth the essence of ALE.

Warlord
so a mix of mages and cosmics.....

let's see...

Strange
Wanda at her chaos magic levels
Surfer
Uatu
Thanos

for me

Omega Vision
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
I'm curious...

If Marvel had a Cosmic Odyssey and they need to put together 5 cosmics powers...who would those be?

I could think of Doctor Strange and SS...would you throw in Thanos and Mad Jim Jasper?

Whose your pick?
Dr Strange would be the linchpin (Classic version), Thanos would take DS's place, Ghost Rider in Etrigan's place, Thor in Orion's place, and Zuras in place of Highfather.

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul

As WickedDynamite mentioned, fight the essence of the Anti-Life Equation/ the Anti-Life Entity (I think, basically a universe where someone Darksied esque got the ALE and took over and made it all part of him). They had to hold it off and, in order to do so, they literally blew up a universe to make a 'firebreak' and escape since the Anti-Life Entity had infinite power and even their nigh-infinite combined power/tapping into all their power sources could barely do anything.

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Dr Strange would be the linchpin (Classic version), Thanos would take DS's place, Ghost Rider in Etrigan's place, Thor in Orion's place, and Zuras in place of Highfather.

yep that seems suitable

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
As WickedDynamite mentioned, fight the essence of the Anti-Life Equation/ the Anti-Life Entity (I think, basically a universe where someone Darksied esque got the ALE and took over and made it all part of him). They had to hold it off and, in order to do so, they literally blew up a universe to make a 'firebreak' and escape since the Anti-Life Entity had infinite power and even their nigh-infinite combined power/tapping into all their power sources could barely do anything.
Yep. Primal Mystic Power of Hell+Source+Fate's Order Magic+a small fragment of the ALE's power (in Darkseid) wasn't sufficient to take the entity on.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Q99

Not a universe but an entire reality. So yeah, this fellowship was quite big.

Omega Vision
Not a universe but an entire reality. So yeah, this fellowship was quite big.
An amazing feat for Fate considering he in effect controlled two Skyfathers+two HH characters at the same time.

amnesia
I'm curious...

Whose your pick?

Awful art by the way.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
Awful art by the way.
Darkseid is so easy to draw wrong. I know because I've tried to draw Darkseid a dozen times and each time ended up ripping the paper up from frustration.

WhiteWitchKing

I would place Odin in Highfaher's place, but eh that would do.

Darkseid is so easy to draw wrong. I know because I've tried to draw Darkseid a dozen times and each time ended up ripping the paper up from frustration.

Wut. My only pic of Darkseid came out great. He's not that hard to draw.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I would place Odin in Highfaher's place, but eh that would do.

Wut. My only pic of Darkseid came out great. He's not that hard to draw.
I couldn't get his headpiece right, that was the main problem, that and the body shape, he always came out looking too fat.

amnesia

He just look so square stick out tongue

Q99
Just for reference, Cosmic Odyssey was drawn by Mike Mignola, later of Hellboy.

And aside from Darksied looking too wide, I'd say the series has great art.

amnesia
Originally posted by Q99

I say thee nay! Either draw darkseid right, or feel the wrath of my constructive criticism!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99

Agreed. He just really sucked at drawing Darkseid.

WickedDynamite
DS looks more husky to me.

Omega Vision
DS looks more husky to me.
I think he should have a large chest and huge shoulders, be built like a tank but not have the shape of a bell with legs.

Warlord
DS should be like the guys in WD's sig...wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.