Lyra vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
No BFR

Fight in a generic large city

Wild Shadow
lyra aka she hulk?

wolverine guts her or slices her throat open.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
lyra aka she hulk?

wolverine guts her or slices her throat open.

yea the new she hulk

I don't think it would be easy for him to simply walk up and stab her.
I personally think this could be a very good fight

Wild Shadow
it would be but she doesnt seem to be on the same lvl of other MA'ers like cap or ironfist.. i dont see her being able to indefinitely or consistently keep from being stabbed or slice like ironfist, cap or DD would... she also has less mass then hulk so on e clean slice could amputate body parts unlike ppl like hulk whose mass makes it near impossible..

unless she goes into her gamma trance i dont see her consistently winning unless she can get a clean BFR uppercut every time.

Blanket
What are the measurements of said city?

galactusischere
Lyra was nearly as strong as She-Hulk

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it would be but she doesnt seem to be on the same lvl of other MA'ers like cap or ironfist.. i dont see her being able to indefinitely or consistently keep from being stabbed or slice like ironfist, cap or DD would... she also has less mass then hulk so on e clean slice could amputate body parts unlike ppl like hulk whose mass makes it near impossible..

unless she goes into her gamma trance i dont see her consistently winning unless she can get a clean BFR uppercut every time.

Ahh yea that i can agree with although she has knoweledge of wolverine and how deadly his claws are so she may use the gamma trance right off the bat. Which would be interesting to see play out

jalek moye
bump

StiltmanFTW
She uses the gamma trance, Wolverine goes berserker rage and the Earth explodes happy

vansonbee
You sure Lyra DNA wasn't from professor Hulk? stick out tongue

I say Lyra take 6/10 w/ her strength/gamma trance mindset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.