Your Favorite and Hated Quest(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
You play RPG games and you go on quests that you like and don't like. What quest(s) is (are) your favoite(s) and most hated?

§P0oONY
In MMORPG terms the collect 30 or so X from monster Y when there are about a dozen people doing it and the drop rates are low are worst . Favourite in MMORPGs... any Instance.

Out of MMOs I only really play JRPGs and they don't really have Quests. I guess I quite liked the Tranquility Lane quest in Fallout 3.

BloodRain
Im mmorpgs any that forces you to make a party to complete when you want to do things solo.

One Free Man
oblivion, the daedric shrine quest when you stripped a posh dinner party of clothes--fav

worst--what spooneh said.

NemeBro
Worst: The Fade in Dragon Age: Origins comes to mind... HATE that quest. That and the Deep Roads.

Favorite: One I really enjoy is the Dark Brotherhood quest where you kill a group of guests in Summersit manor.

pgdarth95
runescape

hated: the quest in draynor manor with the vampire
favorite: lost city

FinalAnswer
Hated: Sticky Side Quest in Fallout 3
Favorite: Tranquility Lane in Fallout 3

Icy Ninja
Favorite Suicide Mission in Mass Effect, Dark brother hood quest that NemeBro mentioned

Least Quest that involve collecting items that are only dropped by one kind of enemy that have a low drop rate mostly in MMOs

Juk3n
hated! not sure

Most liked - tie between Eternal Grove and Thunderhead Keep. (Guild wars)

Darth Jello
less a quest, more a task-30 and 100 super jumps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.