The Living Tribunal Vs The Source, Darkseid, Anti-Monitor, Kismet and Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
The Living Tribunal

Vs
The Source
Darkseid (Soul Fire Formula)
Anti-Monitor COIE
Kismet
Imperiex Prime

Omega Vision
Team. Source and SF DS can do it alone.

TheTyrant
LT blinks them out of existence.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
LT blinks them out of existence.
I really don't see LT being able to erase the Source. Especially not with ease.

danielgamer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team. Source and SF DS can do it alone.

Can I ask two things? Who is more powerful Darkseid Soul Fire Formula or Anti Life Equation Darkseid?

Can Darkseid with Soul Fire Formula destroy Anti Monitor COIE or Mandrakk?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by danielgamer
Can I ask two things? Who is more powerful Darkseid Soul Fire Formula or Anti Life Equation Darkseid?

Can Darkseid with Soul Fire Formula destroy Anti Monitor COIE or Mandrake?
(1) Tough Call. I'd say FC DS but that's mostly due to him being in his true form, not so much the ALE.

(2) Probably and no way respectively.

quanchi112
Team. Source and SF DS can do it alone. Based on?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?
Source=Living Tribunal more or less.

quanchi112
Source=Living Tribunal more or less. Where did you ever conclude such a thing?

kevdude
The Source created everything, nothing can really be above it.

danielgamer
(1) Tough Call. I'd say FC DS but that's mostly due to him being in his true form, not so much the ALE.

The source = Darkseid Soul Fire Formula

The Source >>> Anti Monitor COIE

Darkseid SSF >>>Anit Monitor COIE

Am I wrong?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
The Source created everything, nothing can really be above it. Where is this stated?

Omega Vision
The source = Darkseid Soul Fire Formula

The Source > Anti Monitor COIE

Darkseid SSF >Anit Monitor COIE

I don't think the gap is massive but basically yeah.

kevdude
Where is this stated?

For you being around as long as you have and still say this?? thumb down

Omega Vision
For you being around as long as you have and still say this?? thumb down
"Superman draws power from the sun."

Quan: Where was this stated?

durlaugh

kevdude

durlaugh

I actually could see him saying that. laughing out loud

Black bolt z
The living tribunal.He beats all the others and the source really doesn't fight back does it?Or am I wrong?

cdtm
Source=Living Tribunal more or less.

Possibly.. The problem with the Source as a full blown abstract instead of the undefined entity it used to be is it throws the established DC hierarchy out of whack.

Although since he died, his daughter basically kept his powers when she became the new Presence, so I guess there's a vacancy..

I don't believe she resurructed him, which should certainly be within her powers..

quanchi112
For you being around as long as you have and still say this?? thumb down Where is this stated? If you are talking about genesis you are surely mistaken. For you to be on here as long as you have and for you to be still be mistaking the Source for the Presence that says something to me.

durlaugh I asked something and he can't answer. He's clearly wrong here.

iceman24567
Team Source with ease

Colossus-Big C
source>spectre?

KuRuPT Thanosi

This is a joke right... How many times do we have to go over this Omega. It wasn't just DS in his true form... it was a whole bunch of events that HAD to take place for him to do what he did. Not just events like him dying and the ALE being a big part of it but it wasn't even a plan or somethign he could just do. He had to die first.. space and time had to be cracked by the war and the ALE respectively. Then it wasn't like he waved his had and this sigularity called DS started dragging down the multiverse. It was simply him coming into a world where he didn't belong and DS position as the "Evil God" not existing anymore and messing up said balance. You act like it was a wave of his hand, all apart of his plan and somethign he can just do on his own. Sorry not the case.

As for the thread... LT wins.. his ONLY trouble is the source. SF DS gets wtf pwned with ease.

guy222
LT

Stranglehold300
LT erases them out of existence.

He is gods messager.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
LT erases them out of existence.

He is gods messager. So gods messenger can't be killed? LT gets overwhelmed fast especially if we are using COIE AM

Allankles
The Source created everything, nothing can really be above it.

Exactly. How many times does this have to be said for people to get it? The Source is God, the mind of the Primal Monitor, the Overvoid.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a joke right... How many times do we have to go over this Omega. It wasn't just DS in his true form... it was a whole bunch of events that HAD to take place for him to do what he did. Not just events like him dying and the ALE being a big part of it but it wasn't even a plan or somethign he could just do. He had to die first.. space and time had to be cracked by the war and the ALE respectively. Then it wasn't like he waved his had and this sigularity called DS started dragging down the multiverse. It was simply him coming into a world where he didn't belong and DS position as the "Evil God" not existing anymore and messing up said balance. You act like it was a wave of his hand, all apart of his plan and somethign he can just do on his own. Sorry not the case.

As for the thread... LT wins.. his ONLY trouble is the source. SF DS gets wtf pwned with ease.
You're right, he didn't wave his hand, he didn't have to. His mere existence was causing reality to die and collapse into a singularity. He didn't want to accept defeat and go quietly, the ALE was just a tool that allowed him to enslave the Earth but the ****ing over of time and space was mostly his doing just by sitting his fat cosmic ass on his throne and making speeches.

Mandrakk even says that it was Darkseid's death and fall (not the ALE) that ripped a hole in reality allowing Mandrakk to enter the Multiverse.

KuRuPT Thanosi

batdude123
LT gets stomped.

amnesia
Originally posted by Allankles
Exactly. How many times does this have to be said for people to get it? The Source is God, the mind of the Primal Monitor, the Overvoid.

So what happened to the presence?

kevdude

Omega Vision

Allankles

Allankles
Originally posted by amnesia
So what happened to the presence?

The Presence/Source are the same thing.

Astner
Don't treat your poor speculation as canon fact.

quanchi112
The Presence/Source are the same thing. Since when?

Allankles
Originally posted by Astner
Don't treat your poor speculation as canon fact.

The guy who created the Primal Monitor confirmed it. If it was my speculation, I'd have said as much.

The Overvoid, which is what surrounds the entirety of the DC universe - multiverse and other dimensions including the 4th world and the Monitor world - is actually stated as being the Source by Morrison.

He clearly refers to the Source as God in DC. The Overvoid is the Source which is also the mind of the Primal Monitor. http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/950/950703p2.html

Allankles
Since when?

Since forever. They've been hinted as being the same being since Kirby wrote Highfather meeting the Uni Friend. Now we actually have a unified cosmic hierachy that makes sense. Many considered it an aspect of the Presence but now we can say they're one and the same, with different names. God from the New God's perspective - the Source. And the Presence from the perspective of the judeo christian angels.

Mr Master
LT ftw.

only the source matters here. where does is it figure DCU's cosmic hierarchy?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
only the source matters here. where does is it figure DCU's cosmic hierarchy?
Depending on the interpretation its either an LT-level being or its the same being as the Presence with a different name.

Depending on the interpretation its either an LT-level being or its the same being as the Presence with a different name.

If it's LT than they stalemate, if it's equal to the presence and the presence is the same as the primal monitor, then it wins. The others make no difference.

Prep-Man
Team.

Xplosive
The Source

AsbestosFlaygon
Team stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
The Source Do you believe the Source is more powerful than Lt?

Xplosive
Do you believe the Source is more powerful than Lt?

Yes.

Nihilist
Team

KuRuPT Thanosi
Btw it had nothing to do with some mixture of DS and the world causing havoc simply because he didn't belong. He was causing havoc because he's a higher dimensional being falling through the fabric of space-time in a lower dimesnional realm.

It was stated a hundred times that Darkseid was the devil god dragging the whole multiverse into a singularity which was actually the center of Darkseid's own being.

Your theory is flawed because you don't know why Darkseid was dragging the multiverse down in the first place. His plan has always been to become supreme by recreating the 5th world (new iteration of reality) into his own image.

So New Genesis almost succeeded (even though they lost the battle) with Darkseid falling out of creation, but he stopped his descent. He then began to drag the multiverse within reach of the ALE (which was in one world) to enact his eons long plan for his version of the 5th world.

Without DS and his dark gods the 5th world would naturally have the heroes and humans becoming the new New Gods, eventually. Darkseid saw this future and wanted to prevent it for his own ends.

This is exactly what I said. He didn't belong... he was a higher dimensional being entering a lower dimension... You said exactly as I did. Point being, that is why the whole multiverse was collasping... Space/time was cracked first by the war and second by the ALE.. not DS doing... DS was killed... not a part of his plan or his powerset. Those two HUGE factors even allowed DS to use his will power to start dragging things down with him. NONE OF THAT was DS powerset. Jesus H. Christ. The only thing that was his powerset... was his sheer will power to not go down without a fight. His presence in a dimension he didn't belong started a process he decided he could take advantage of. Howeve4r, make no mistake he didn't wave his hand and start collasping the multiverse.. he exercised no multiveral power.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is exactly what I said. He didn't belong... he was a higher dimensional being entering a lower dimension... You said exactly as I did. Point being, that is why the whole multiverse was collasping... Space/time was cracked first by the war and second by the ALE.. not DS doing... DS was killed... not a part of his plan or his powerset. Those two HUGE factors even allowed DS to use his will power to start dragging things down with him. NONE OF THAT was DS powerset. Jesus H. Christ. The only thing that was his powerset... was his sheer will power to not go down without a fight. His presence in a dimension he didn't belong started a process he decided he could take advantage of. Howeve4r, make no mistake he didn't wave his hand and start collasping the multiverse.. he exercised no multiveral power.
Kurupt being a higher dimensional being IS his power set.

Here is the point: *

Notice you have missed it. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes. Based on what?

WickedDynamite
The Living Tribunal

Vs
The Source
Darkseid (Soul Fire Formula)
Anti-Monitor COIE
Kismet
Imperiex Prime

The Source Solos....

quanchi112
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
The Source Solos.... Based on?

WickedDynamite
Your Trollish Insecurity and devotion for LT.

quanchi112
Your Trollish Insecurity and devotion for LT. So you really don't have a reason and call other people trolls when your obviously one who is so insecure he needs to pretend marvel comics are crap even though they are outselling dc. How does number 2 feel?

WickedDynamite
How does number 2 feel?

You tell me.

That's all you dump around in every thread.

Bye, now!

kevdude
Ouch laughing out loud

quanchi112
You tell me.

That's all you dump around in every thread.

Bye, now! In a sense you described dc comics as they are in effect number 2 while marvel is number 1. Marvel beats them at the box office as well fyi.

supremthor
The Source =The Presence =The Voice = The Hand (hand in COIE)

Blanket
Team easily no expression

Omega Vision
In a sense you described dc comics as they are in effect number 2 while marvel is number 1. Marvel beats them at the box office as well fyi.
In the Box Office? If that's the case then its by sheer volume of films rather than quality. Dark Knight shat all over Iron Man and Hulk.

As for other non comics avenues you can't say that Marvel has ever come close to equaling DC in terms of Animated movies/TV. DCAU was one of the best cartoon franchises ever and Marvel has nothing that can really compare as a whole.

quanchi112
In the Box Office? If that's the case then its by sheer volume of films rather than quality. Dark Knight shat all over Iron Man and Hulk.

As for other non comics avenues you can't say that Marvel has ever come close to equaling DC in terms of Animated movies/TV. DCAU was one of the best cartoon franchises ever and Marvel has nothing that can really compare as a whole. Spiderman. Of course you'd compare batman to movies like so. Marvel has all kinds of films while dc can't even manage a quality superman flick. Marvel is establishing a universe on screen while dc not so much.

Marvel as a whole is number 1 while dc as a whole is number 2. It's not hard to see why marvel is number 1 either.

Originally posted by supremthor
The Source =The Presence =The Voice = The Hand (hand in COIE) Where is it stated the source is the presence?

Omega Vision
Spiderman. Of course you'd compare batman to movies like so. Marvel has all kinds of films while dc can't even manage a quality superman flick. Marvel is establishing a universe on screen while dc not so much.

Marvel as a whole is number 1 while dc as a whole is number 2. It's not hard to see why marvel is number 1 either.

Not in animation.

quanchi112
Not in animation. I never said in every category I said overall marvel wins. In movies they were winning and in comics they are winning. You can jump for joy over animated films which I don't even know if you are right or care. Marvel is number 1.

As for other non comics avenues you can't say that Marvel has ever come close to equaling DC in terms of Animated movies/TV. DCAU was one of the best cartoon franchises ever and Marvel has nothing that can really compare as a whole.

Yes the batman franchise crushed the opposition and tdk is excelent, the best super-heroe film in history, but their other films have been pretty lame.

Don't care much for marvel films either, why couldn't they give the x-men enough budget for sentinels and less retarded scripts? the first hulk sucked, teh second one was only so so. iron man was ok, not great. but daredevil and elektra were garbage. the first blade was pretty good for an action flick, stylish and well paced, then they took a dump on the franchise with one retarded idea after the other and didnt even have the decency to leave the original ending in the 3rd one.

Marvel has had some pretty good animation series and films though, the classic x-men from the 90s, even the current 'wolverine and the x-men' was entertaining and a good job at updating the unvierse - it also brought vanisher in as an x-men, a concept that carried over into the comcis and I liked - and the 'hulk vs' was pretty good too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.