Pokemon Black and White

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
These are the names of the next Pokemon games. They are scheduled for release on the DS in Japan late this year.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/bw/index.html

Bulbapedia also has a short article on it, which says we're set to get more information this Sunday.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_and_White_Versions_Revealed

Only two Pokemon have been revealed for this generation. For those of you who don't know what they are, their names are Zorua and Zoroark

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zorua_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zoroark_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

I don't know about you guys, but I am excited. A late 2010 Japan release probably means we won't be seeing it in the states until around January.

SpadeKing
And here i was thinking those two were just gonna be some sort of poke event exclusive... I wonder how the generation five pokemon are going to turn out no

Morridini

Sin_Volvagia
Pokemon stopped being cool after G/S.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Pokemon stopped being cool after G/S. Who cares if it's cool? The games have always been fun. Granted I haven't played one since Ruby but the reason I stopped is because every game is just more of the same. Not because it wasn't cool.

Scythe
I'll try it out.

MooCowofJustice
I'll be getting Pokemon White.

White is my favorite color.

No, I am not racist.

Peach
Meh. I didn't really care for Generation IV at all (except for SoulSilver, which is just a GenII remake so it doesn't count), so I can't say I have any interest in this one.

I just prefer the old school Pokemon.

MooCowofJustice
I've seen you say before that even the remakes didn't cut it. stick out tongue

But out of curiosity, what is it about old school? Just the nostalgia? I hear that a lot, so, just wondering.

Peach
Hey, I'm still playing SoulSilver, so stick out tongue

I just preferred it when it was just a simple, straight-forward game, with less than a dozen types and 151 Pokemon I could name off the top of my head stick out tongue I really don't feel that anything they've added since has really improved upon the core game itself, and beyond G/S/HG/SS they just have never felt right to me.

Scythe
^^ Same thing for me. The nostalgia brought me back, though if Black and White are anything like HG/SS are, I may like it as well. Since I've notice such a huge improvement from the original R/B/G/S to SS/HG.

MooCowofJustice
Well I hope you guys find new stuff you like in Black and White then. I think Pokemon is incredibly fun still, and I EV train and put way too much thought into teams.

Ridley_Prime
You'd think they'd have these "Black and White" versions exclusive to the 3DS, instead of being on the outdated original DS...

I don't even know if I'm gonna get one of these or not. Guess it depends on my mood around the time they come out. Late 2010 is when Super Mario Galaxy 2 comes out though, so I'll probably be playing that first.

Peach
SMG2 comes out in May.

jalek moye
titles pretty lame imo but idk if I'll get it I'll have to see what all new.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Peach
SMG2 comes out in May.
You sure? I heard it comes out sometime in late 2010.

Sin_Volvagia

Peach
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You sure? I heard it comes out sometime in late 2010.

May 23rd. It's an official street date.

MooCowofJustice
Some images of some Pokemon Black and White. From what I can tell, it looks like the HGSS Pokemon Walking feature is gone. That's too bad, I like the feature of my lead Pokemon following me.

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/a23klz.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Stryks/poke1.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Stryks/poke2.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Stryks/poke3.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Stryks/poke4.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Stryks/poke5.jpg
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Stryks/poke6.jpg

The blog that I found these on first mentions this stuff. Just posting it here for good measure. Not sure if he reads Japanese or not.

Not sure where he got Evolution 3 from, but new forms is always cool.

Ms.Marvel
so are the fights going to actually be good now, with the pokemon actually walking up to each other and attacking? or is it going to be the same usual "throw a punch from 50 feet away and a white mark on the target appears and he flickers" gheyness that they've had for the last ten years?

MooCowofJustice
Doesn't look like it.

Ms.Marvel
doesnt look like what?

MooCowofJustice
Like they're going to do what you want. The walk up and throw said punch.

Ms.Marvel
oh.

sad

The Scenario
Black and White makes me curious as to the theme of the games this time. If it continues the very vague pattern (fire/water, land/sea, time/space), it might a light/dark kind of thing. I'm leaning towards that mostly because of Zoarark being Dark type.

MooCowofJustice
If that's true it would indicate the possibility of a new type of Pokemon. Another counter to the Dark type. But since Arceus was a Normal type, I've been figuring Normal was always meant to be the counter to it.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Peach
May 23rd. It's an official street date.
Oh. Hmm'k then.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
From what I can tell, it looks like the HGSS Pokemon Walking feature is gone.
Ghey...

MooCowofJustice
Well, it isn't exactly Pokemon Black and White stuff, but I found a Serebii page with images of the new Pokemon movie coming out.

http://serebii.net/movies/celebi/

It has images of Zorua and Zoroark on it, so that is my reason for the connection. thumb up

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
so are the fights going to actually be good now, with the pokemon actually walking up to each other and attacking? or is it going to be the same usual "throw a punch from 50 feet away and a white mark on the target appears and he flickers" gheyness that they've had for the last ten years? ugh.. pokemon needs to go real-time.. I'm tired of the telekinesis battles myself

Ridley_Prime
Well, it isn't exactly Pokemon Black and White stuff, but I found a Serebii page with images of the new Pokemon movie coming out.

http://serebii.net/movies/celebi/

It has images of Zorua and Zoroark on it, so that is my reason for the connection. thumb up
What's Celebi and the 3 beasts doing there?

MooCowofJustice
Dunno. I don't think we know anything about the plot yet.

ares834
What's Celebi and the 3 beasts doing there?
I heard that Zoroark takes the form of the three beassts to cause destruction.

MooCowofJustice
Could be true. It is supposed to involve Illusions. But that'll be lame if this Entei is fake too. It means we haven't seen a real one in a movie yet. Or we have and I don't know about it.

Raikou is almost in the same boat. He just had his own special in some anime movie like thing.

Still waiting on more Black and White stuff. erm

But I just looked over the pictures again, and we have arms this time instead of slightly visible circles or sticks that are meant to represent arms.

Edit: Actually I guess they updated the Black and White website with clearer images of the shots leaked from CoroCoro magazine, those images earlier in the thread.

Edit2: Also announced some distribution Pokemon for the third movie. Shiny versions of the Legendary Beasts with items and their attacks known. And I guess there is going to be a Celebi event, too. Now we get to see that hidden Giovanni event in HG and SS.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/More_Movie_13_distribution_details

AsbestosFlaygon
I find it odd for them to release the game before the introduction of the Gen V roster.

Ridley_Prime
Also, I thought this was originally supposed to be the 13th movie.

HTVVk6qwxVk

MooCowofJustice
Actually that might just be part of the intro to it. Or maybe it was originally going to be that, but they went in another direction.

Ridley_Prime
Well after looking through the wiki about the 13th movie you showed, it didn't say anything about Lugia or Ho-oh in particular, so it's probably somethin' else entirely.

MooCowofJustice
The music is what makes me think its part of an intro.

Heythere,Honey
IMO its a bit fast. They just released HGSS. Or maybe Gen4 games can trade and battle with t3h Gen5?

And I think Zoroark is gonna be the next Lucario.

Ridley_Prime
The music is what makes me think its part of an intro.
But there was supposed to be an entire movie about Lugia and Ho-oh. I doubt they would just show them fighting briefly at the beginning of the Zoroark movie, only to not be seen again.

Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
IMO its a bit fast. They just released HGSS. Or maybe Gen4 games can trade and battle with t3h Gen5?

And I think Zoroark is gonna be the next Lucario.
Lamecario.

MooCowofJustice
New footage of that city we saw in the earlier images has been released. This is Bulbapedia's short article. At the bottom of the page is a link to the video footage.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ Pok%C3%A9mon_Sunday_demonstrates_3D_capacities_of_
Black_and_White

Heythere,Honey
New footage of that city we saw in the earlier images has been released. This is Bulbapedia's short article. At the bottom of the page is a link to the video footage.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ Pok%C3%A9mon_Sunday_demonstrates_3D_capacities_of_
Black_and_White
Error. sad

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. Broken link is broken.

MooCowofJustice
My bad. Dunno why that happened. I'll quote the next just to be safe and link directly to the video, too. But there's a short .gif on the Bulbapedia page that'd be a lot easier if I could link you to it.

Y2lwFWOKYiI

In case that doesn't show up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2lwFWOKYiI

Anyone else notice the gigantic Pikachu billboard in the city?

Major Valerian

Heythere,Honey
What new legendaries they'll introduce has me stumped. They've already created "God" so I don't know what else they'll come up with.

MooCowofJustice
I still think concepts is as good an idea for legendaries as any other. Or they'll just make cool stuff like MewTwo.

I didn't like a lot of the stuff they did on Hoenn, but I thought they really got back on track in Sinnoh. Torterra is a win idea. I like Empoleon but the concept is just so-so. Infernape is cool and all, but I'm tired of Fire/Fighting now. I suppose they had to make up for Blaziken somehow.

Am really hoping they give evolutions to the ones that need it, though. Snorlax, nah. Farfetch'd, definitely.

Heythere,Honey
Hoenn Legendaries were awesome. >_<

For starters, there's probably going to be a reptile, and a mammal in it. So I'm thinking Grass type monkey(?), Fire type turtle, and Water type snake

I also hope Sudowoodo evolves further. *gets shot*

Martian_mind
Tauros needs an evolution.

Likewise Lapras.

MooCowofJustice
Tauros is probably good enough as he is. A few movepool advantages and perhaps some new beneficial items would make him more popular. That's all he really needs, popularity.

Lapras needs something. Dunno what. She's a good Pokemon.

A grass type monkey would be amazing, but I'd like it to be a gorilla or some kind of bear.

Fire type turtle happened already. Torkoal.

Need a good snake Pokemon in the game though.

Kinda sick of all the starters having the same abilities too.

Heythere,Honey
They should make a bipedal fire type turtle and make him part steel type. But that wold be somewhat like a Blastoise rip-off...

Yeah, a gorilla would make an awesome grass type.

Also, needs moar doggies.

MooCowofJustice
I'm still waiting for a falcon Flying type, a new Hitmon evolution, and a Bug/Dark type Pinsir evolution.

An item to lose your ability wouldn't hurt, either.

Heythere,Honey
I just remembered....Moar Eeveevolutionz! Dragon, Bug, Steel and Fighting type Eeveevolution FTW XD

Thunder Fox
I just remembered....Moar Eeveevolutionz! Dragon, Bug, Steel and Fighting type Eeveevolution FTW XD would love to see a dragon eevee evolution >>

Heythere,Honey
I wonder what a Fighting type Eeveevolution would look like though.

Ridley_Prime
DINOSAUR TYPE!

'nuff said.

Martian_mind
I'm still waiting for a falcon Flying type, a new Hitmon evolution, and a Bug/Dark type Pinsir evolution.

An item to lose your ability wouldn't hurt, either.

I'm liking the Pinsir idea, but the Hitmons are good IMO.

I'm thinking the next starters should be fire/dragon, grass/electric and water/poison.

AsbestosFlaygon
They need to make an evolution for Dunsparce.

I think evolutions for Legendaries would also bring a nice twist in the games...like Manaphy's baby form, Phione (even though Phiones do not evolve to Manaphys)

Who knows? Maybe Arceus has a stronger, evolved form?

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
They need to make an evolution for Dunsparce.

I think evolutions for Legendaries would also bring a nice twist in the games...like Manaphy's baby form, Phione (even though Phiones do not evolve to Manaphys)

Who knows? Maybe Arceus has a stronger, evolved form?
Nah, not many even remember who Dunsparce is so Nintendo won't make money out of it.

Neat idea. Mewtwo might just evolve into Mewthree xD

Ridley_Prime
To hell with that idea. ermm

Martian_mind
I dunno, Ho-oh-oh could be pretty awesome.

MooCowofJustice
I basically can't stand Dunsparce. erm

Yeah. I assumed Pinsir had a dark type evolution the moment I found out Scyther had a steel type.

Major Valerian
A Heracross (sp?) or a Donphan evolution would be nice, too. But yes, I'm also curious about the starters. I do think that, so far, they've done well with the starters. A few mistakes here and there (empoleon, chikorita), but overall they've done well. I'm also curious about the legendary ones in these two games. That's the area where they don't know what the phuck to come up with anymore.

Martian_mind
I'm thinking cosmic horrors for the next legendaries. Monsters older then time/space are pretty much all that's left.

Heythere,Honey
Well since it is Black and White, maybe they're coming up with a Light vs Darkness theme or something. Maybe that will have something to do with the teams that'll show up here. I doubt Team Rocket will make a reappearance though, after what happened in the Celebi event in HG SS.

MooCowofJustice
I actually liked Chikorita and Empoleon. My problems have been with Blaziken, Swampert, and Totodile.

A Light vs Darkness theme would be so much win.

Perhaps they'll step down Giritina has the polar opposite to Arceus and bring in a new one.

Liberator
Another bloody game?!

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. It's win, I know.

Now that I think about it, that actually isn't a bad idea. With a Light vs Darkness theme, Arceus may be the legendary of Pokemon White, with whatever is meant to oppose him being the mascot for Pokemon Black.

Nintendo has yet to release an event for the Azure Flute, if I recall. Maybe they had never planned to. Or just eventually decided against it.

Phanteros
what are the changes or is this the same stuff over and over again.

MooCowofJustice
We don't know that much yet. Go read the thread and take a look at some stuff is all I can tell you.

Ms.Marvel
why cant they just make legendary pokemon that are legendary because they are very rare, as opposed to pokemon who are so ridiculously powerful that theres no way you could logically actually capture it?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Liberator
Another bloody game?! the series is like a bad penny it keeps coming back

Major Valerian
why cant they just make legendary pokemon that are legendary because they are very rare, as opposed to pokemon who are so ridiculously powerful that theres no way you could logically actually capture it?

I agree with you. Now, if things changed a bit, I would actually like the fact that they are ridiculously powerful. What I mean is that, if catching one made you feel like you're a ridiculously good trainer, it'd make sense. But it doesn't. For one, when you're having a battle, it's a big FAIL to know that the trainer you're battling doesn't even react to you having a legendary Pokemon. I mean, he sends out a Charizard and you send out phucking Ho-oh, and nothing changes. It's still only as if you're having a common, every-day battle. While it's not. Having a legendary Pokemon should have a big impact on something or someone, or I don't know, make you feel different during a battle. Just my opinion.

MooCowofJustice
Unconfirmed, but a new Pokemon may be revealed May 9th.

BloodRain
Be interesting if they didnt reveal any new pkmn and let us find out by playing like with gen 1/2.

Kento
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Silhouettes of the starters.

MooCowofJustice
Blast, I was beaten to the punch. Curse you random internet failures!

Meh.
I think they look weird, but I really shouldn't judge by Silhouettes. My guess is that the four legged one is the Grass, the one with the weird tail is Water, and the almost Piplup style thing is the fire.

Their identities are revealed the 15th. Here's to hoping.

Kento
Blast, I was beaten to the punch. Curse you random internet failures!

Meh.
I think they look weird, but I really shouldn't judge by Silhouettes. My guess is that the four legged one is the Grass, the one with the weird tail is Water, and the almost Piplup style thing is the fire.

Their identities are revealed the 15th. Here's to hoping. lol

Yea, the silhouettes don't give me much hope for this gen having many cool looking pokemon but I'll wait until at least they are fully revealed.

MooCowofJustice
Imma lol when everything I initially thought about these starters is proven wrong. It's what happened last time.

Scythe
Haha, fire piggy!!

Ridley_Prime
Oh great.

Still no fire starter that beats Charmander I see.

MooCowofJustice
They're just silhouettes. Besides, Infernape and Typhlosion are already excellent competition for the Zard.

Martian_mind
I think they look kinda awesome actually, there's potential there for some awesome evolutions.

BTW, Typhlosion> Charizard.

Ms.Marvel
hahahaha

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Martian_mind
BTW, Typhlosion> Charizard.
thumb up

Ms.Marvel
can humans be captured in pokeballs?

Heythere,Honey
can humans be captured in pokeballs?
I was kinda hoping this could happen in the Mystery Dungeon series. rolling on floor laughing

Major Valerian
Judging by the silhouettes, the one with the big tail is grass, the one beside it is water and the one at the bottom is fire. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a fire-pig pokemon.

MooCowofJustice
A friend of mine suggested the one at the bottom is a rabbit. I guess it could be, but that tail is throwing me for a loop.

Can't see why a Rabbit would have a Pig's tail, but then again I can't see why a Pig would have a Rabbit's ears.

And then someone else suggested they might have swapped the starter types around. It might not be Fire, Grass and Water this time.

jalek moye
I hope that info is right about it being different types, the grass, water, fire is getting old.

Wei Phoenix
A fire pig starter or fire pig in general would be great. Are there any pig pokemon outside of the whole Swine line?

jalek moye
yea there is a phychic pig also

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
yea there is a phychic pig also

A name would've been nice.

jalek moye
Spoink and grumpig

Wei Phoenix
Catch me one, now. no expression

jalek moye
ill see what i can do

Wei Phoenix
ill see what i can do

***** there is no try!

MooCowofJustice
It wasn't really info on the different type starters, just a possible suggestion derived from an inability to discern which silhouette is what type / what animal based.

That one with the big tail looks like it could be some kind of mole assuming it doesn't have a head like Celebi.

And that third one, that shit's throwing me for a loop. I can't wait to find out what these are.

Warden
Didn't people lose interest in this when they left junior school?

jalek moye
no it's still awesome

MooCowofJustice
I think it's an extremely good competitive game. It just takes a lot of work to get the perfect team, especially if you end up IV breeding.

jalek moye
i dont really play competivly outside of with a friend or two. but mostly i just like building and raising teams of pokemon that I like.

Ridley_Prime
I hope that info is right about it being different types, the grass, water, fire is getting old.
That reminds me of an old rumor I once heard about the starters being psychic, dark, and ghost before Diamond/Pearl came out, which sadly, ended up being untrue.

Warden
I haven't played since the green one, if I had a ds I might pick these up.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Warden
Didn't people lose interest in this when they left junior school?
Nah.

Scythe
The hell is this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Paladin4221/pbwnewstart.jpg

Heythere,Honey
New Mons look so weird when I first see them.

Morridini
Have they said anything about the HM system? It was an ok system for the older generations, but I just hated it in Diamond/Pearl, I basicly had to make one HM slave pokemon which I didn't really like or train at all, in effect only giving me 5 good pokemons when traveling around the world.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Scythe
The hell is this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Paladin4221/pbwnewstart.jpg

A Panda.

****.Yes.

Wei Phoenix
A Panda.

****.Yes. thumb up

Heythere,Honey
Racoons are not pandas unless if its red. >_>

jalek moye
the panda is cool but the others are ****ing weird looking

Scythe
What the hell, I looked at that pic closely, and noticed photoshop written all over it, I think that pic I posted is fake, some people have posted it's fake as well.

EDIT: Yeah, it's a fake, sorry.

Check it: http://cascadegonpory.deviantart.com/

Who the hell has the time to photoshop images like that....?

Ridley_Prime
*sheds a manly tear for the panda that never was*

Martian_mind
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU PHOTOSHOPPER, DAMN YOU!!

Heythere,Honey
That was a rather awesome photoshop. no expression

Scythe
I know, right? Successful troll is successful, 4chan is mailing him death threats as I type. He has to read mine though, I wrote mine in crayon!

Heythere,Honey
I'mma deviant watch him. His Poke Hoaxes are giving me some ideas.

Scythe
I'mma deviant watch him. His Poke Hoaxes are giving me some ideas.
Don't get any ideas! They'll kill ya you know....

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Scythe
Don't get any ideas! They'll kill ya you know....
sad

MooCowofJustice
His sprites don't really match the silhouettes that well.

MooCowofJustice
Okay, so CoroCoro magazine leaked out information early again. And guys, it IS a Fire Pig.

Their japanese names are said to be revealed too, but they are yet to be confirmed apparently. Here's the Bulbapedia link.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/CoroCoro_scan_reveals_Generation_V_information

And I also found a good image of them on Pokecharms.com

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=7848.0

New info summary:
- Silhouettes now not silhouettes
- Possible Japanese names revealed.
- New region called "Isshu" in Japan
*It is said to be a region far away from all the others, accessible only by boat or plane.
*Pokecharms suggests it could mean that Isshu is more of an American based region.
- Protagonists are now older than previous games.

I recommend visiting the Pokecharms link. It has two new images, one has both the Fire and Grass starters in a battle setting. The other is a faraway of that 3D city we've seen before.

Hope we get their American names soon. Still have no idea what the water one is, but I think it could turn out to be interesting, as could the Fire and Grass starters.

Ms.Marvel
fire pig ermm

i wonder what their criteria is for making new pokemon

Kento
Fire pig...That is almost enough to make me not pick the Grass-starter which I always do except in Johto.

Major Valerian
Originally posted by Major Valerian
Judging by the silhouettes, the one with the big tail is grass, the one beside it is water and the one at the bottom is fire. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a fire-pig pokemon.

HA! My guesses were correct. cool

(http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Corocoro7.jpg)

On this games, IMO, the grass pokemon is the coolest, followed by the pig. The blue one I definitely won't choose. At least not on the first playthrough.

Ridley_Prime
Okay, so CoroCoro magazine leaked out information early again. And guys, it IS a Fire Pig.
*sigh*

MooCowofJustice
I find these starters interesting, especially if that water one is some type of bear. And based on its color I assume it will grow to be a Water/Ice type.

I suspect the Fire will grow to be a Fire/Dark type based on color or pure Fire.

Grass is hard to say.

Ridley_Prime
The fire-type's final evolution better be cool at least.

Heythere,Honey
Is the water type a platypus?

MooCowofJustice
Lacks the duck bill, so no.

Heythere,Honey
I have high hopes that it would grow it when it evolves. no expression

jalek moye
looks kind of like an otter or something

Wei Phoenix
*sigh* Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The fire-type's final evolution better be cool at least.

**** you! It's a fire pig, it's walking bacon, barbecue, ribs, and all of that. It's a pig...that's on fire. That's pure win.

Ridley_Prime
Well, I suppose it can't be anymore obscure than the fire chicken and fire monkey starters we got during the last gens.

Martian_mind
I want my grass Panda.

A walking piece of bacon is NOT a substitute.

Though I must say,the water Bear/Otter has potential.

Heythere,Honey
The lizard is gonna be Sceptile junior. I just know it.

Martian_mind
Apparently the types are:

Fire/Dark
Grass/Fighting
Water/Ice

It's a random posters claims from a translation, but sounds viable. Not to mention making me think they'll all have awesome evolutions. I mean final evolutions ROCKED last generation, so I have faith.

Though a psychic water bear/otter is almost the equal of a grass panda.....

...almost...

Heythere,Honey
Maybe its just me, but I think if you shorte the new male protagonist's hair he looks like Red. OMG maybe its his brother or something! =O

Kento
Grass/Fighting. sad Seriously hope not. I don't like fighting but I like grass.

MooCowofJustice
I wish we'll get to make our own trainers at some point.

And orly on those types? I like it. I guessed the Fire/Dark correctly if that's true, as well as the Water one.

Grass/Fighting is interesting. But it will be difficult to top Breloom.

Is there a source on those types? I would like to see it if you have one.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kento
sad Seriously hope not. I don't like fighting but I like grass.
Having a 4x weakness to flying doesn't sound cool either, especially with how common they are nowadays, or have always been.

I like what I'm hearing about fire/dark though.

MooCowofJustice
Right now on that Fire/Dark pig, I'm hoping for a wild boar design with a fire Mohawk. I believe this to be incredibly win for an idea.

Major Valerian
It does sound like a win. I think the starters don't look bad at all. But we really can't say much until we play it and know what their evolved forms will look like.

Martian_mind
My bad, the Water one is supposedly a water/psychic.

Which rocks IMO. Cosign on the flaming boar of doom.

Heythere,Honey
I hope the fire pig grows tusks.

MooCowofJustice
Aww, Water/Psychic.

Meh, I guess it couldn't hurt. Don't think we have a good one of those, unless Lugia is Water. But I think he's Psychic/Flying. I think I still would have preferred a Water/Ice though.

So Tomorrow is the real release date for the silhouette colors, maybe we'll get some more information with the official release.

Ridley_Prime
Meh, I guess it couldn't hurt. Don't think we have a good one of those, unless Lugia is Water.
He's not. Psychic/flying as you said.

As for water/psychic, Slowbro & Slowking anyone?

MooCowofJustice
Okay, a couple new videos. This one is of the characters and the Starter Pokemon.

4SAey6uzNoQ

This one is a random battle scene from the Japanese TV show I guess.

6Mk9i_sz68Q

Major Valerian
The battles look a bit more interesting now, as well as the gameplay. It seems like you'll have the 'walking around the city' feel more emphasized, which is cool.

BloodRain
Hoping they'll make better Dark moves now that its a starter. Are you guys guessing the types or did I miss something?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>