WWHulk vs his family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
WWHulk vs Caiera, Skaar, and Lyra

gamma sight is active for Lyra

fight on sakaar, no shooting hulk through a portal

I would add hiro kala but i'm unsure of his current level.

iceman24567
The family wins unless Hulk can kill Lyra fast even then i think Hulk dies

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
The family wins unless Hulk can kill Lyra fast even then i think Hulk dies

You think Skaar and Caiera can do it on their own?

Bouboumaster
Pop win.

Caiera is absolutly no match for him, and so his Lyra. Skaar is a trump card, but at the end, I think that Hulk win.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Pop win.

Caiera is absolutly no match for him, and so his Lyra. Skaar is a trump card, but at the end, I think that Hulk win.

Caiera and Skaar both using old power should be effective on him, with Lyra as a distraction. Not saying that it would give them the win but I see that as being a way to do some damage.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by jalek moye
Caiera and Skaar both using old power should be effective on him, with Lyra as a distraction. Not saying that it would give them the win but I see that as being a way to do some damage.

It WILL do some damage. But Hulk would pimpslap his wife, and slap his kids, because they don't have the firepower to stop him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jalek moye
You think Skaar and Caiera can do it on their own? Yeah working together they should win and lyra is like a infusion of Gambit and Hulk she can dodge is punches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.