dornmamu vs dark phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marius1982
I heard that that guy was the strongest adversary doctor strange has ever faced and he even said that at full power there was no one that could beat him so i wonder what the second most powerful version of phoenix could do against him.

TheTyrant
Zom and Shuma Gorath > Dormmamu. They are the most powerful adversaries that Doc. Wierd has ever faced.

As for the thread, Phoenix wins.

Black bolt z
Dark pheniox easy.

galactusischere
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Zom and Shuma Gorath > Dormmamu. They are the most powerful adversaries that Doc. Wierd has ever faced.

As for the thread, Phoenix wins.

Black bolt z
Marius exactly how long have you been reading comics?

amnesia
I disagree, in one of the old doctor Strange comics, Dormammu stalemated eternity. (In his own realm obviously)

galactusischere
That happened over 40 years ago.

amnesia
Originally posted by galactusischere

Fine. But what about: classic Dormammu vs dark phoenix.

galactusischere
Originally posted by amnesia
Fine. But what about: classic Dormammu vs dark phoenix.

I would then side with Dormmamu. Though keep in mind that 60s Eternity was much weaker than 80s-00s Eternity.

amnesia
I would then side with Dormmamu. Though keep in mind that 60s Eternity was much weaker than 80s-00s Eternity.

Can't say that. After all, he gets whipped every time he fights. I bet he does all the cool stuff off panel.

galactusischere
That's because of him jobbing to nearly everyone.

Black bolt z
Current eternity stomps dornmamu.

leonidas
DP.

cdtm

I like to make a distinction between "silver age do whatever" Marvel and modern Marvel too, but technically without a "Crisis" to seperate the two, aren't the really old ridiculous Marvel feats just as valid as the modern stuff?

That's pretty much how it's treated on every board I've been on.. It's one of the reasons Marvel edges out DC in cosmic stuff, because DC depowered a lot of their universe, while Marvel kept things the same historically and added the odd retcon...

marius1982
I just love the phoenix and what she represents and from what i have read she is the strongest and most powerful being in marvel.

galactusischere
Originally posted by marius1982
I just love the phoenix and what she represents and from what i have read she is the strongest and most powerful being in marvel.

She is one of the most powerful, but she is in Galactus' league. There are 10s of beings more powerful

novablast16
dornmamu come on guys. you are telling me that dark p can even stand up to dornmamu. what happen to kmc lol. dornmamu wins by a land side

marius1982
Ok so dark phoenix is in galactus league so where does white phoenix crown stands then as we all know the dark phoenix hammered galan and we all know the ultimate version is even more powerful than that.

Konton
That's because of him jobbing to nearly everyone.

After a while it isn't jobbing anymore. Characters just start to suck.

galactusischere
Originally posted by marius1982
Ok so dark phoenix is in galactus league so where does white phoenix crown stands then as we all know the dark phoenix hammered galan and we all know the ultimate version is even more powerful than that.

I said in Galactus' league, I didn't say more powerful than him...

DP NEVER met Galactus.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Konton
After a while it isn't jobbing anymore. Characters just start to suck.

But you and I both know that Apocalypse doesn't suck!

CortSether
Originally posted by amnesia
I disagree, in one of the old doctor Strange comics, Dormammu stalemated eternity. (In his own realm obviously)

Dormammu only stalemated Eternity when the cosmic axis shifted to give him a huge power boost. Had that not happened, Dormammu would have never even dared to speak to Eternity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.