Blade & Punisher vs Moon Knight & DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Standard gear for both teams and current versions minus Frank. We'll use him before he died.

Konton
Blade tips the scales.

Juk3n
Blade with his toys+sword puts up a decent effort by himself, i think him and pun pack enough to drop team 2. Afterall based on feats he can get a 5/5 split from DD.

Deadline
Blade and Pun in a stomp. Spite thread but unintentional.

StiltmanFTW
MK with his carbonadium armor is a beast.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Deadline
Blade and Pun in a stomp. Spite thread but unintentional. I don't think its spite. pretty close fight actually.

StiltmanFTW
Spector tanks all the attacks and tears their faces off biscuits

Parmaniac
So we're using Dark Reign Punisher right? (The last version before he died)

So my question: What the **** is his standard gear?

If it's all his DR gear then Punisher soloes in a shitstomp

Trackz
moon knights armor is great, and might protect him from the punisher, but carbonadium is weaker than adamantium no? Blade being faster than moonknight, and the strongest one on the field should be able to take him out, daredevil should fall to bullets. Both Punisher and Blade are superb marksmen who have hit targets faster than daredevil (daredevil has stated frank can hit him as well), Daredevil isn't faster than Blade as well so he won't be able to bullet-dodge as easily as he would other opponents, especially with the bullets coming from an automatic weapon.

StiltmanFTW
It is weaker (one would argue that got retconned though), but team 1 still doesn't have anything that would damage it.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It is weaker (one would argue that got retconned though), but team 1 still doesn't have anything that would damage it. BLade does, he carries an adamantium sword.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
BLade does, he carries an adamantium sword.

lol

First I forgot about Bucky's bionic arm and now this embarrasment

I don't think he's strong enough to do serious damage.

Trackz
lol

First I forgot about Bucky's bionic arm and now this embarrasment

I don't think he's strong enough to do serious damage. why not? He has 1-ton strength backing it along with technique, Moon Knight is good, but when it comes down to one-on-one he was having trouble with bullseye, bullseye is good but moon knight flat-out stated he couldn't compete with him.

this fight also depends on if moonknight has any of his gadgets or frank his crazy weaponry.

also is the current moon knight run good?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
why not? He has 1-ton strength backing it along with technique, Moon Knight is good, but when it comes down to one-on-one he was having trouble with bullseye, bullseye is good but moon knight flat-out stated he couldn't compete with him.

this fight also depends on if moonknight has any of his gadgets or frank his crazy weaponry.

also is the current moon knight run good?

It would require extreme force to significantly damage it IMO. It's almost as indestructible as adamantium. Has Wolverine ever cut carbonadium? Excluding the cartoon examples of course? I don't think so.

Not arguing who would win between MK and Blade, I agree with you that T1 wins this. Oh and Bullseye could own Blade as well.

Yeah... Goblin Punisher was very formidable and hilarious at the same time laughing

It could have been better. I mean, it's not bad, I like the art, but the comic still leaves much to be desired.

snoopdogg
Bullseye would never own Blade.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Bullseye would never own Blade.

Yeah? What makes you think so?

snoopdogg
Yeah? What makes you think so? Blade's been around way longer killing things that would give Bullseye a heart attack.

snoopdogg
Actually if Bullseye managed to sneak up on a sleeping Blade he may own him then so I guess it is possible.

Trackz
It would require extreme force to significantly damage it IMO. It's almost as indestructible as adamantium. Has Wolverine ever cut carbonadium? Excluding the cartoon examples of course? I don't think so.

Not arguing who would win between MK and Blade, I agree with you that T1 wins this. Oh and Bullseye could own Blade as well.

Yeah... Goblin Punisher was very formidable and hilarious at the same time laughing

It could have been better. I mean, it's not bad, I like the art, but the comic still leaves much to be desired. Has wolverne ever tried? How often does he go up against it? mostly when he's fighting omega red, right? and even then omega red has tentacles, meaning it would be harder to cut than just armor, then tentacles would probably bend or dart away before wolverine's full force could be felt (This is of course assuming omega red has never out right blocked wolverine's claws with his tentacles), compared with armor which is there it provide resistance and would bear the full force of any blow.

Make that topic and we'll get that down.

snoopdogg
DP's punches were causing MK to bleed in their fight so his face must be a weak link I'd guess.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Konton
Blade tips the scales.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.