best punchers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flyfly
place the next characters from top to bottom at punching power from the best puncher to the weakest here we go

the thing
colossus
Superman 1 Million
namor
WWH
Thor
Superman
Rune King Thor
PC Superman
Thanos
Doomsday
Black Adam
Odin
Sentry
Kurse
Juggernaut

psycho gundam
nobody here besides the thing has actually used a full power punch iirc, thing uses his sunday punch on some of the guys here, most notably the hulk so... basically no real measure here if you want the top guys.

redhotrash
Classic Rogue could throw a mean punch despite her 50ish ton limit. She overloaded Strong Guy with a single blow once.

psycho gundam
she also took a hard punch by a pissed off binary which sent her through the x-mansion and into the sky, and wasn't ko'd. she was like 15 then

flyfly
so you know what lets make it the strongest punchers by feats lets judge them by there punching feats and also lets add full confidance gladiator into this

redhotrash
Being really strong and being a good puncher are two different things, which is why I brought up Rogue. Superman might have a poweful blow, but that doesnt make him a good puncher. On that list, Namor and Thing both strike me as the best punchers. Thing trained up in boxing, and Namor has always had a impressive haymaker. They might not have the hardest punch, but they are probably the best strikers on that list. If Wonder Woman were included, I'd say she trumps them.

The Nuul
Iron Fist, he packs a bang for buck!

flyfly
superman made his career from punching, also superboy prime is a good puncher, thor can slug it out very well in fights

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nobody here besides the thing has actually used a full power punch iirc, thing uses his sunday punch on some of the guys here, most notably the hulk so... basically no real measure here if you want the top guys.

Juggernaut used his sunday punch, too. On Colossus.

kratoss
living tribunal is the best puncher

the ninjak
Originally posted by The Nuul
Iron Fist, he packs a bang for buck!

smokin'

redhotrash
Superman and SMP especially are just sluggers. They rely on strength more than technique. Iron Fist is nasty, but he is asking for guys in the class 100+ range, who generally dont rely much on skill. Thats why I like Wonder Woman, shes obscenely strong but has ability to go along with it, which is rare in that class.

Mshinu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut used his sunday punch, too. On Colossus.

Yup, in the bar fight. big grin

redhotrash
Juggernaut likely has some skill from his time in the army. Even a human version of Marko could probably put someone's lights out.

The Nuul
Classic Wonderman was a good striker!

Omega Vision
Lobo.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lobo.

Lobo is actually a better kicker concidering the way he smashed supes all over the fortess of solitude big grin

Supes: I`ll put you down once you pull your hand back to punch! (super speed ftw man!)
Lobo: Hmm, ok I`ll kick you instead then. *WHAMMO*

dmills
SS3 Goku ftw! jk.

Pound for pound Iron Fist. In terms of pure strength. Believe it or not I'd say Blue Marvel. He had the WTF punch of the year putting Sentry into orbit with a single punch.

JakeTheBank
Captain Falcon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.