The Brothers vs. Thanos w/ HOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I'm not exactly sure of the brothers feats but I know they are very strong.
Who wins?
Also can someone post scans of them?

cdtm
They were basically like Over-Eternities, comprising the sum total of each multiverse. The Living Tribunal and Spectre were just dots to them, unable to effect them at all.

Try factoring the Over-Monitor in on that, and you can start taking your aspirin.

Pretty sure the brothers were retconned into insignificance, at least on the Marvel side. But I prefer to just think Marvel/DC was it's own "What If" with a unique hierarchy..

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
They were basically like Over-Eternities, comprising the sum total of each multiverse. The Living Tribunal and Spectre were just dots to them, unable to effect them at all.

Try factoring the Over-Monitor in on that, and you can start taking your aspirin.

Pretty sure the brothers were retconned into insignificance, at least on the Marvel side. But I prefer to just think Marvel/DC was it's own "What If" with a unique hierarchy.. So it's a crossover with marvel and DC?

TOAA=Presence>>>Brothers>>>>>>>>>>>LT=Spectre?

galactusischere
LT >> Spectre.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
LT >> Spectre. I thought both were second only to their universes supreme being?

galactusischere
You thought wrong.

cdtm
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought both were second only to their universes supreme being?

Spectres basically the most variable character in comics... See the King of Tears storyline where he goes from capable of soloing it, to being chewed up and spit out by it...

Officially, he's the right hand of God, and he usually always ends up being powerful enough to hang with the big bads, but rarely comes out on top.

Because if he did, there wouldn't be much story. ^_^

To his credit, he did take it to Archangel Michael in a pretty good fight when Corrigan was in charge, where most other hosts lost nearly instantly.

But yeah, in general he's a "As strong as the story dictates" character.. He "could" in theory be as powerful as LT, only because he gets his powers directly from The Presence, and he/should could amp him as needed...

cdtm
So it's a crossover with marvel and DC?

TOAA=Presence>>>Brothers>>>>>>>>>>>LT=Spectre?

No telling where TOAA or Presence factored in, but more or less.

Mr Master
THOTI ftw in a stomp!

The LT & Spectre nearly obliterated both Brothers,
when LT/Spectre merged the Brothers by force.

The LT had absolutely no affect on THOTI,
and TOAA created the Marvel Brother with the stroke of a pencil
and could just as easily nullify him with the eraser.

* Note:

The Brothers were not the sum total of their respective realities,
since Access was able to find a place where the Brothers did not exist.

Xplosive
THOTI

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mr Master
THOTI ftw in a stomp!

* Note:

since Access was able to find a place where the Brothers did not exist. were ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mr Master
THOTI ftw in a stomp!

* Note:

since Access was able to find a place where the Brothers did not exist. So what comics were the brothers in?and while we are on the topic of crossovers what are the comics with krona and the JLA/Avengers?

cdtm
So what comics were the brothers in?and while we are on the topic of crossovers what are the comics with krona and the JLA/Avengers?

Again, check your inbox. wink

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
Again, check your inbox. wink I did...I still dont' get it.Can you just olease say the issues?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.