Full Gear Wonder Woman vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

x_danny_x
dd

JakeTheBank
Diana

cdtm
Does full gear include the Gauntlet of Atlas?

Combine that with the epic sword and shield she pulls out every once in awhile, and she should own DD, considering the swords magic properties. DD never really proved he could evolve against magic...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm

Combine that with the epic sword and shield she pulls out every once in awhile, and she should own DD, considering the swords magic properties. DD never really proved he could evolve against magic...

I would imagine so.

Konton
Diana.

Black bolt z
Diana 8/10
Diana 16/20

x_danny_x
doomsday should evolved then after a few fights where he can no longer be touch by her.

this is the same doomsday that evolved right in Superman's eyes using all the mother box gear.

Philosophía
Doomsday stomps.

iceman24567
Doomsday

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by cdtm

Combine that with the epic sword and shield she pulls out every once in awhile, and she should own DD, considering the swords magic properties. DD never really proved he could evolve against magic... only way she wins.

Spire
DD.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Who wins? reported for making spite thread. no expression

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
reported for making spite thread. no expression
Reported for defaming my religious practices uhuh

biscuits

Starscream M
Reported for defaming my religious practices uhuh

biscuits wha...

but you do realize you made a spite thread, right?

Q99
It doesn't seem to be much of a spite thread if there's a big difference of opinions on who wins smile

Gauntlet, sword, armor, shield.. full-gear Wonder Woman is pretty darn dangerous.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Q99
It doesn't seem to be much of a spite thread if there's a big difference of opinions on who wins smile

Gauntlet, sword, armor, shield.. full-gear Wonder Woman is pretty darn dangerous. it is spite if one side of opinions is basically only from ignorant folks who have no clue how powerful HP DD is

Q99
it is spite if one side of opinions is basically only from ignorant folks who have no clue how powerful HP DD is

Unless they do and the other side has no clue how powerful full gear Wonder Woman is.

He *was* temporarily taken down by Darkseid during H/P, that is hardly out of Diana's league.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Q99
Unless they do and the other side has no clue how powerful full gear Wonder Woman is.

He *was* temporarily taken down by Darkseid during H/P, that is hardly out of Diana's league. you mean he fell? he was never taken down

Omega Vision
it is spite if one side of opinions is basically only from ignorant folks who have no clue how powerful HP DD is
When I think of "ignorant", people like Konton aren't the ones that come to mind.

I myself cannot comment on who would win but I know for a fact it isn't spite.

Wonder Woman in full gear with no CIS/PIS is arguably above Top Tier, much like H/P DD.

Q99
you mean he fell? he was never taken down

He was hit by Darkseid's eyebeams and laid there not moving for awhile. Then he got up when they foolish gave him time of course, but he was out cold.

Now, Diana packs more physical strength than Darkseid, and her sword should have no problem slicing through Doomsday's toughness.

Omega Vision
you mean he fell? he was never taken down
He was down long enough for DS to make a speech, declare victory, start walking away and drop his guard. Its not like he got up the second after he was pile driven into the ground. And for those who think that time was spent busting out of the rubble, that's ridiculous. H/P DD was clearly either dead or too injured to move for a decent stretch of time, or else he would have burst out immediately after DS stopped firing rather than *at least* 10-20 seconds afterward like he did in the comic.

Starscream M
When I think of "ignorant", people like Konton aren't the ones that come to mind.

I myself cannot comment on who would win but I know for a fact it isn't spite.

Wonder Woman in full gear with no CIS/PIS is arguably above Top Tier, much like H/P DD. WW with full gear may very well be top tier...but that still means she gets rapestomped by HP DD

Q99
WW with full gear may very well be top tier...but that still means she gets rapestomped by HP DD

Whoa whoa whoa. Who said anything about WW with full gear being top tier? He said above top tier.

She's top tier with normal gear.

With full gear she's *ten times* as strong, at least that much tougher, and has a sword that can cut KC Superman's skin like butter. She's beyond top tier.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Q99
Whoa whoa whoa. Who said anything about WW with full gear being top tier? He said above top tier.

She's top tier with normal gear.

With full gear she's *ten times* as strong, at least that much tougher, and has a sword that can cut KC Superman's skin like butter. She's beyond top tier. my bad...I meant above top tier

she still won't be a match for HP DD though, even if she's 10x as powerful.

Q99

she still won't be a match for HP DD though, even if she's 10x as powerful.

I disagree with that. Darkseid was able to put him down temporarily, and Diana can do the same.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Q99
I disagree with that. Darkseid was able to put him down temporarily, and Diana can do the same. temporarily making him fall down isn't a win though

darkseid didn't KO DD

Omega Vision
temporarily making him fall down isn't a win though

darkseid didn't KO DD
We don't know exactly what the OE did to DD but the fact is that unless it significantly hindered him (killed, KOed, paralyzed, etc.) there's no explaining why he took as long as he did getting up considering he feels no pain and is super-fast.

JakeTheBank

Yeah, don't see H/P DD "rapestomping" a Diana x10 strength and durability, let alone one with the rest of the gear "Full Gear" entails.

Starscream M
We don't know exactly what the OE did to DD but the fact is that unless it significantly hindered him (killed, KOed, paralyzed, etc.) there's no explaining why he took as long as he did getting up considering he feels no pain and is super-fast. how long exactly did it take him?

it was very momentary

Omega Vision
how long exactly did it take him?

it was very momentary
Long enough for DS to leisurely walk about twenty meters and give a victory speech. So yeah, clearly DD was put down by the OE. Otherwise he would have sprung up immediately, like before DS could finish his first sentence or take a single step.

Starscream M
Long enough for DS to leisurely walk about twenty meters and give a victory speech. So yeah, clearly DD was put down by the OE. Otherwise he would have sprung up immediately, like before DS could finish his first sentence or take a single step. well, it was still barely a minute at most

Omega Vision
well, it was still barely a minute at most
Okay? A minute is long enough to constitute a forum win last I checked.

BattleMage
D.C. fanboys are just the greatest ever!! smile

Galan007
He was down long enough for DS to make a speech, declare victory, start walking away and drop his guard. Its not like he got up the second after he was pile driven into the ground. And for those who think that time was spent busting out of the rubble, that's ridiculous. H/P DD was clearly either dead or too injured to move for a decent stretch of time, or else he would have burst out immediately after DS stopped firing rather than *at least* 10-20 seconds afterward like he did in the comic. You're leaving out a few plot-points.

Darkseid hit DD from behind with his omega beams, which pushed him into a structure. After this he spoke approx. 2-3 sentences before unleashing another dose of omega beams as he continued his monologue. After the second onslaught, Darkseid only took a few steps away before DD ripped out of the rubble and wtfpwned him.

ie. DD's down time in between, and after, the consecutive OB blasts was very minimal (seconds.)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
You're leaving out a few plot-points.

Darkseid hit DD from behind with his omega beams, which pushed him into a structure. After this he only spoke 2-3 sentences before unleashing another dose of omega beams as he continued his monologue. After the second onslaught, Darkseid only took a few steps before DD ripped out of the rubble and wtfpwned him.

ie. DD's down time in between, and after, the consecutive OB blasts was very minimal (seconds.)
**** you and your careful reading and logic. mad

big grin

Galan007
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8057/6bnt1ye.jpg

biscuits

Q99
True. Good thing Wonder Woman has the means to slice his head off if he's down and not moving for even a few seconds.

Darkseid hit DD from behind with his omega beams, which pushed him into a structure. After this he spoke approx. 2-3 sentences before unleashing another dose of omega beams as he continued his monologue. After the second onslaught, Darkseid only took a few steps away before DD ripped out of the rubble and wtfpwned him.

Didn't DD stop *moving* after the first ones, and the second ones merely melted some molten rock over him?

It definitely seemed like more than a few seconds to me, and he was without a doubt wide open.

Omega Vision
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8057/6bnt1ye.jpg

biscuits
shockish

laughing out loud

Nice Grevious sig.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Didn't DD stop *moving* after the first ones, and the second ones merely melted some molten rock over him?

It definitely seemed like more than a few seconds to me, and he was without a doubt wide open. I personally don't think DD was 'down' for any longer then it took him to dig out of the rubble. Darkseid's omega powers are meant to instantly 'neutralize' an opponent - they hit their mark, and the opposition is no more (there are an abundance of scans to confirm this.) That said, the fact that all the beams seemed to do (from what we saw) was simply push an unprepared DD to another location, leads me to believe that another blast would have had the same effect (ie. enough to keep DD pinned down, but not enough to cause any serious harm.)

Just MO.

Galan007
shockish

laughing out loud

Nice Grevious sig. Thank ya! smile

Omega Vision
Thank ya! smile
I think he's got to be one of the most wasted villains ever. He sounds and looks so badass on paper but every time he appears he ends up retreating while shaking his fists and yelling "I'll get you next time, Jedi Scum!" laughing out loud

Galan007
I think he's got to be one of the most wasted villains ever. He sounds and looks so badass on paper but every time he appears he ends up retreating while shaking his fists and yelling "I'll get you next time, Jedi Scum!" laughing out loud During the animated Clone Wars series (and in the comic series of the same name), GG was portrayed as a sheer badass - could own numerous Jedi/Sith masters simultaneously, etc. But after Windu gave him smoker's lung, his powers/abilities seemed to plummet... Obi could have never beaten a 'healthy' Grievous nearly as easy.

JakeTheBank
During the animated Clone Wars series (and in the comic series of the same name), GG was portrayed as a sheer badass - could own numerous Jedi/Sith masters simultaneously, etc. But after Windu gave him smoker's lung, his powers/abilities seemed to plummet... Obi could have never beaten a 'healthy' Grievous nearly as easy.

thumb up

Q99
I personally don't think DD was 'down' for any longer then it took him to dig out of the rubble. Darkseid's omega powers are meant to instantly 'neutralize' an opponent - they hit their mark, and the opposition is no more (there are an abundance of scans to confirm this.) That said, the fact that all the beams seemed to do (from what we saw) was simply push an unprepared DD to another location, leads me to believe that another blast would have had the same effect (ie. enough to keep DD pinned down, but not enough to cause any serious harm.)

Just MO.

He was lying face down without twitching before they buried him (and burying him was, of course, really dumb). Darkseid and Superman seemed to think he was dead.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
He was lying face down without twitching before they buried him (and burying him was, of course, really dumb). Darkseid and Superman seemed to think he was dead. Huh? After DD smacks the structure, we don't even see him again until he pops out of the rubble and owns Darkseid - so I don't know where this "he was lying face down without moving" thing came from. Furthermore, Superman wasn't even on Apokolips when Darky/DD squared off, so obviously he (Supes) wouldn't have been of the opinion that "DD was dead."

quanchi112

ie. DD's down time in between, and after, the consecutive OB blasts was very minimal (seconds.) Pwned.

quanchi112
During the animated Clone Wars series (and in the comic series of the same name), GG was portrayed as a sheer badass - could own numerous Jedi/Sith masters simultaneously, etc. But after Windu gave him smoker's lung, his powers/abilities seemed to plummet... Obi could have never beaten a 'healthy' Grievous nearly as easy. He was more formidable before windu's force push but never anywhere near Maul level or anything.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was more formidable before windu's force push but never anywhere near Maul level or anything.

Maul wasn't that great, imo. He wasn't terrible or anything, but he had an advantage in fighting Jedi and being trained to do so since childhood, whereas the Jedi didn't even know the Sith were back. But yeah, non-movie Grevious was a stone cold bastard for the most part.

Q99
Huh? After DD smacks the structure, we don't even see him again until he pops out of the rubble and owns Darkseid - so I don't know where this "he was lying face down without moving" thing came from. Furthermore, Superman wasn't even on Apokolips when Darky/DD squared off, so obviously he (Supes) wouldn't have been of the opinion that "DD was dead."

Mm, my memory must be playing tricks.

Still, DS thought DD was dead.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was more formidable before windu's force push but never anywhere near Maul level or anything. In the area of pure saber skill, I believe Grievous was superior to Maul - likely not by much, but superior none the less. What may (or may not) have made Maul > overall was his general force-based powers, and resistance to force-based attacks (force lightning, for instance, had no real effect on him, etc.)

But where pure swordsmanship is concerned, healthy GG wasn't too far behind Dooku, imo -- he was one of the very few who could assassinate 4-5 Jedi masters at once, and he also owned Durge/Ventress (at the same time) like they were talentless feebs. In his heyday, the dude was a bad mofo.

Philosophía
Nerd.

Also, Darth Maul> everything else in the Star Wars universe, combined.

Omega Vision

Sasaraixx
How is DD against magic? That's what it boils down to for me. If he's able to adapt to WW's gear then he wins. If he can't, and she is still able to kill/immobilize him with her weapons, then I think she can take a majority.

Q99
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
How is DD against magic? That's what it boils down to for me. If he's able to adapt to WW's gear then he wins. If he can't, and she is still able to kill/immobilize him with her weapons, then I think she can take a majority.

He hasn't fought against much magic.

At the very least, it's very very likely he's never faced something like a cut-all sword propelled by 10x WW's normal strength.

cdtm
During the animated Clone Wars series (and in the comic series of the same name), GG was portrayed as a sheer badass - could own numerous Jedi/Sith masters simultaneously, etc. But after Windu gave him smoker's lung, his powers/abilities seemed to plummet... Obi could have never beaten a 'healthy' Grievous nearly as easy.

The animated Grievous was AWESOME.

Hell, the animated Clone Wars was awesome. The Samurai Jack creator is really talented.

Grievous still has his moments in the new show.. He can take on most Jedi with their padewans, like he did with Fisto, and beat just about any non jedi team. And he can even hold his own with Obi Wan.

Galan007

x_danny_x
if ww wins then the next time DD evolves he would be much stronger and resistant to what she brings.

i believe that dd would be too much for her and would eventually lose and get killed.

Black bolt z
Diana gets a few wins but HPDD takes it in the end.

celeyhyga17
Dunno.. 10x strength, improved durability &defense, plus cut all sword? I'm gonna give Wondy the slight majority here.

Prolly 5.5/10

x_danny_x
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Dunno.. 10x strength, improved durability &defense, plus cut all sword? I'm gonna give Wondy the slight majority here.

Prolly 5.5/10

if they fight 10 times then each battle DD improves immunity that is being done to him. heck he can improve while alive.

he did it against Superman with Mother Box who basically had a sword and other things it gave Superman and DD evolved right in front of his eyes.

after 5 fights, i dont think Wonderwoman's tools would do her much good and it will be like she was fighting him bare handed.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by x_danny_x
if they fight 10 times then each battle DD improves immunity that is being done to him. heck he can improve while alive.

he did it against Superman with Mother Box who basically had a sword and other things it gave Superman and DD evolved right in front of his eyes.

after 5 fights, i dont think Wonderwoman's tools would do her much good and it will be like she was fighting him bare handed.

when i use numbers like 6/10 or 7/10, I'm talking more in percentages. so it really means this aint even reaching 5 fights. if i give the upper hand to one char, the other guy is already dead!!! =P
in this case, DD does not have the luxury of evolving cause he'd have his head lopped off already after fight one. confused
amazon princes 4tw!!!!

Lord_Talron
i think you guys misunderstand how fights work

they dont fight 10 fights.... its just a measurement of by how much someone wins by

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i think you guys misunderstand how fights work

they dont fight 10 fights.... its just a measurement of by how much someone wins by

what he said.

Q99
Yea, it's more "ten first fights."

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, it's more "ten first fights."

no, its not

source: Forum Rules, Post 3

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no, its not

source: Forum Rules, Post 3

wut he said again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.