Thanos & Team vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Thanos has decided to start anew and has abandoned MU but not b4 taking certain trinket... Stone of illumination.. his star ship: Sanctuary II... sinistro ring...he has become aware of DCU earth is the nexus of that particular reality and if anyone was to have access and control of it, it would be him....but 1st he needs recruits to help him take the planet by force...

Ko, kill cis on morality on.. battle setting takes place on the moon with an ecosystem due to the thanos matter manipulation and Henshaw rebuilding warworld... moon has engines and some minor obstacles like rocks, boulders, bushes, craters and even technological walls....

Slade will give thanos his expertise of what to expect from the DCU earth heroes... slade will have three hours of talking and planning with thanos as the moon base is being build and the process interrupted by the teams arrival...

The Watcher has decided to cross dimensions in order to watch in person.. the watcher is not alone Metron and even Game master as well... all interested in the coming battle..

Thanos
Lobo
Henry Henshaw
Slade Wilson

vs

Superman
Batman
Captain Marvel
Wonderwoman
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan
Aztek
Zatanna
Aquaman
The Ray
Plastic Man
Flash
Orion
Hawkman
Vixen
Starfire
Zauriel
Jade
Scott Alan
Etrigon

i will post the full set up after the initial op so you guys can read or ignore it if you guys dont want to bother with the reasoning and motivation of thanos and his team..

the heroes arrive on the moon and begin to look around as always flash takes off for a quick recon b4 he can be stopped...
batman begins to bark orders about taking a defensive position and watching each other backs and oracle links them all together via com link...

Lobo in the distance on his bike smiles hiya chumps... if i knew i was gonna fight u spandex types i might have done it for free... no i'm joking i would still want to be paid...

Cyborg floating about 500 yrds from lobo and to the right side of the JLA teams hovers silently no words...

to the left of Lobo appears Slade Wilson fully geared and ready just teleported thx to the ships transport beam..

Batman we are surrounded one more guy will appear behind us at 500 yrds and make his introduction....

Thanos appears behind them with arms crossed and smiles very intuitive for a human but pretty obvious a child would have figured it out too.. i am Thanos of Titan, The Consort of Lady Death..

Wild Shadow
thanos has wandered the DCU bars and cosmic empires looking for pawns for his new goal of universal domination... he has come across the main man the bastich with no name, Lobo.

Thanos walking among the bar patriots analyzes and scans for his pawns.

Lobo staring at him smiles and decides to trip thanos as he walks by...

Thanos stops at lobo's table and his eyes glow staring at lobo he asks lobo.....

thanos: you would dare to make Thanos of Titan a fool?

Lobo: wouldnt be that hard blubber butt....(smiles)..

thanos grabbing Lobo by the throat squeezes lobo and lobo responds with hook in hand to stab thanos... thanos grabs his wrist as lobo attempts to attack... thanos eyes glow and lobo's hand and hook disintegrates ....

Lobo: that was my favorite hand and hook!! you bastich!!

thanos stares as his hand regrows and lobo catches him by surprise and knees him in the crotch and a right hook... pulling out his guns and some frags and unloads on thanos...

smoke clears thanos still stands and his eyes glow once again..

Thanos: interesting.. you'll do..

Lobo: oh... spit. .. do what?! i dont do men!!! no matter what you heard.... that bastich hitman and his rumors are spreading!!!

Thanos: quit ur crying and begging.. i have a job for you..

Lobo: the Main Man dont beg or cry.. this job paying?

Thanos: yes, you will be appropriately rewarded..

Lobo: that sounds kinda cryptic.. dont suppose you plan on double crossing me... i warn you no one double crosses the main man..

Thanos: let us be gone for the next recruit, he is a machine intelligence he should prove just as easy to acquire..

Lobo: you didnt answer my question!!
..................................................................................................

on an asteroid belt Thanos is confronting Henry Henshaw as lobo watches from his Space frag hooting and hollering... come on Tin man kick Purple puss @$$!!! show him who'se boss!!

Thano: if you work for me i will give you whatever reward you wish..

Henshaw: only reward i want is the peaceful abyss of Death!!!

Thanos: a creature with a similar desire as my own... interesting... i am a God of Death i will grant you ur boon if you serve me.. our goals are one and the same...

Henshaw: i heard it b4 alien!!

Thanos: very well creature if you will not willingly sere me then i will make you...

Thanos and henshaw exchange blows and energy blast as Lobo watches and drinks his beers smiling and laughing... Thanos taking his time analyzing cyborg energy constructs... raising his shields when needed and even lowering them to test the creatures strength and sample the blast as his body begins to adapt to the energy.
Finally Cyborg feels the intoxication of success as thanos lies on an asteroid nearly beaten.. thanos eyes glow and energy blast severs the cyborgs legs,... and a force block encases henshaw.. thanos smiles...

Thanos: now creature you will serve me...

hands outstretch he reaches into the block as henshaw screams palming his head thanos enslaves henshaw... once done he breaks off one of henshaws fingers and removes the ring...

Thanos interesting this trinket may serve me well...

as he places it on his own finger and smiles...

Lobo: ooh spit.... was really hoping he lose...
..................................................................................................

On earth thanos has taken a human guise as he locates his new recruit Deathstroke.. Deathsroke is easily bought thanos drops a satchel of rubies and diamonds and unknown metals... deathstroke smiles and ask thanos what is it he wants?

Thanos eyes glow and answers knowledge particularly ur expertise as he smiles... what do you know of these heroes?

On the moon Thanos with his pawns and ship begin to terraform the moon.. Henshaw and his mastery of technology begin to recreate warworld..

Thanos standing and observing in front of the view screen alongside slade...

Deathstroke: they will be arriving soon this display of power will bring them out... you can expect the one time members of the JLA
...................................................................................................
Superman: a boyscout isnt even willing to kill that is his downfall...

Wonderwoman: amazon warrior princess with magic wpns and tools

Batman: the next most dangerous man on earth.. he is their brain and strategic field leader.

Flash: possess ftl reflex reaction but is slow and not very strategic where it counts.. a few obstacles in his way should slow him down... claymores.. booby traps..

1 or 2 Green Lanterns: will power based energy constructs..(kyle & Hal)

Zatanna a magic user whose power is dependent on verbal commands

Captain Marvel: same as superman a man child too naive to be a warrior but physically powerful with all around attributes of speed, durability, strength..

Orion: a New God alien with vast technology in the form of a attack glider harness and a sentient motherbox which serves as an energy source and 1st aid kit...

Plastic Man: he possess morphic capabilities even able to take on some of the traits and abilities of whatever he turns into highly malleable and hard to injure.

you will then have some reserve members that may tag along these would be the wild cards...

The Ray: similar to a GL complete control of light able to make solid light constructs and manipulate energy..

Zauriel: a supposed angel from a higher plane of existence some knowledge of magic and mid lvl physical attributes with mystic wpns..

Starfire: another alien with solar based powers and mid lvl physical stats..

Vixen: able to emulate the abilities of earth creatures for her own personal use.

Aquaman: the least powerful member his power is reliant to water and sea creatures limited TP and a magic liquid hand..

Hawkman: another low powered meta carries a nth metal mace able to disrupt magic and certain energy attacks sometimes carries a gauntlet which amplifies his blows to thos of his contemporaries.

Aztek: a technological hero with a suit that gives him superpowers..

Jade: similar to the GL her constructs are plasma/ magic based.

Scott Alan; the original Green Lantern his powers are also energy will based similar to the GL but unlike them his weakness is wood the energy is also magic based.

Etrigon: sometimes friend and enemy to the JLA a demon who uses hellfire also knowledge of magic

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
thanos has wandered the DCU bars and cosmic empires looking for pawns for his new goal of universal domination... he has come across the main man the bastich with no name, Lobo.

Thanos walking among the bar patriots analyzes and scans for his pawns.

Lobo staring at him smiles and decides to trip thanos as he walks by...

Thanos stops at lobo's table and his eyes glow staring at lobo he asks lobo.....

thanos: you would dare to make Thanos of Titan a fool?

Lobo: wouldnt be that hard blubber butt....(smiles)..

thanos grabbing Lobo by the throat squeezes lobo and lobo responds with hook in hand to stab thanos... thanos grabs his wrist as lobo attempts to attack... thanos eyes glow and lobo's hand and hook disintegrates ....

Lobo: that was my favorite hand and hook!! you bastich!!

thanos stares as his hand regrows and lobo catches him by surprise and knees him in the crotch and a right hook... pulling out his guns and some frags and unloads on thanos...

smoke clears thanos still stands and his eyes glow once again..

Thanos: interesting.. you'll do..

Lobo: oh... spit. .. do what?! i dont do men!!! no matter what you heard.... that bastich hitman and his rumors are spreading!!!

Thanos: quit ur crying and begging.. i have a job for you..

Lobo: the Main Man dont beg or cry.. this job paying?

Thanos: yes, you will be appropriately rewarded..

Lobo: that sounds kinda cryptic.. dont suppose you plan on double crossing me... i warn you no one double crosses the main man..

Thanos: let us be gone for the next recruit, he is a machine intelligence he should prove just as easy to acquire..

Lobo: you didnt answer my question!!

on an asteroid belt Thanos is confronting Henry Henshaw as lobo watches from his Space frag hooting and hollering... come on Tin man kick Purple puss @$$!!! show him who'se boss!!

Thano: if you work for me i will give you whatever reward you wish..

Henshaw: only reward i want is the peaceful abyss of Death!!!

Thanos: a creature with a similar desire as my own... interesting... i am a God of Death i will grant you ur boon if you serve me.. our goals are one and the same...

Henshaw: i heard it b4 alien!!

Thanos: very well creature if you will not willingly sere me then i will make you...

Thanos and henshaw exchange blows and energy blast as Lobo watches and drinks his beers smiling and laughing... Thanos taking his time analyzing cyborg energy constructs... raising his shields when needed and even lowering them to test the creatures strength and sample the blast as his body begins to adapt to the energy.
Finally Cyborg feels the intoxication of success as thanos lies on an asteroid nearly beaten.. thanos eyes glow and energy blast severs the cyborgs legs,... and a force block encases henshaw.. thanos smiles...

Thanos: now creature you will serve me...

hands outstretch he reaches into the block as henshaw screams palming his head thanos enslaves henshaw... once done he breaks off one of henshaws fingers and removes the ring...

Thanos interesting this trinket may serve me well...

as he places it on his own finger and smiles...

Lobo: ooh spit.... was really hoping he lose...

On earth thanos has taken a human guise as he locates his new recruit Deathstroke.. Deathsroke is easily bought thanos drops a satchel of rubies and diamonds and unknown metals... deathstroke smiles and ask thanos what is it he wants?

Thanos eyes glow and answers knowledge particularly ur expertise as he smiles... what do you know of these heroes?

On the moon Thanos with his pawns and ship begin to terraform the moon.. Henshaw and his mastery of technology begin to recreate warworld..

Thanos standing and observing in front of the view screen alongside slade...

Deathstroke: they will be arriving soon this display of power will bring them out... you can expect the one time members of the JLA
...................................................................................................
Superman: a boyscout isnt even willing to kill that is his downfall...

Wonderwoman: amazon warrior princess with magic wpns and tools

Batman: the next most dangerous man on earth.. he is their brain and strategic field leader.

Flash: possess ftl reflex reaction but is slow and not very strategic where it counts.. a few obstacles in his way should slow him down... claymores.. booby traps..

1 or 2 Green Lanterns: will power based energy constructs..(kyle & Hal)

Zatanna a magic user whose power is dependent on verbal commands

Captain Marvel: same as superman a man child too naive to be a warrior but physically powerful with all around attributes of speed, durability, strength..

Orion: a New God alien with vast technology in the form of a attack glider harness and a sentient motherbox which serves as an energy source and 1st aid kit...

Plastic Man: he possess morphic capabilities even able to take on some of the traits and abilities of whatever he turns into highly malleable and hard to injure.

you will then have some reserve members that may tag along these would be the wild cards...

The Ray: similar to a GL complete control of light able to make solid light constructs and manipulate energy..

Zauriel: a supposed angel from a higher plane of existence some knowledge of magic and mid lvl physical attributes with mystic wpns..

Starfire: another alien with solar based powers and mid lvl physical stats..

Vixen: able to emulate the abilities of earth creatures for her own personal use.

Aquaman: the least powerful member his power is reliant to water and sea creatures limited TP and a magic liquid hand..

Hawkman: another low powered meta carries a nth metal mace able to disrupt magic and certain energy attacks sometimes carries a gauntlet which amplifies his blows to thos of his contemporaries.

Aztek: a technological hero with a suit that gives him superpowers..

Jade: similar to the GL her constructs are plasma/ magic based.

Scott Alan; the original Green Lantern his powers are also energy will based similar to the GL but unlike them his weakness is wood the energy is also magic based.

Etrigon: sometimes friend and enemy to the JLA a demon who uses hellfire also knowledge of magic You always come up with these rally elaborate scenarios don't you?

Wild Shadow
you didnt have to quote the entire plot just to ask me a question. it would have bn obvious u were referring and talking to me..

so tell me did i peck thanos right?

anyways this is thanos battle soundtrack for him....while smacking the heroes ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM6YevemuaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_w14gMNfmA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbmxGtmz99M

Black bolt z
Personally I don't think thanos would need minions or tolerate the kick in the balls but besides that he did pretty good.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Personally I don't think thanos would need minions or tolerate the kick in the balls but besides that he did pretty good.

he may not always need them but he does use them it is well within his character to employ outside help...

these have bn his lackeys at times:

rhino
nitro
superskrull
adam warlock infinity watch although with him not so sure who is using who.
marvel heroes and all during the infinity war.
mangog
his lil pantheon he created

Black bolt z
he may not always need them but he does use them it is well within his character to employ outside help...

these have bn his lackeys at times:

rhino
nitro
superskrull
adam warlock infinity watch although with him not so sure who is using who.
marvel heroes and all during the infinity war.
mangog
his lil pantheon he created True.He will use the minions if he has to but I know foe sure he wouldn't tolerate Lobo's insolence.

Wild Shadow
he has tolerated just about worse from morg and terrax and even the fallen..

Black bolt z
he has tolerated just about worse from morg and terrax and even the fallen.. When was this?

Wild Shadow
the fallen tried to kill him..

terrax teamed up with thanos in order to take out tyrant and the whole time arguing with thanos that he wasnt his slave or minion but equals and to stop ordering him around...

i believe morg during the same storyline also told him off.. iirc i have a poor memory

Black bolt z
the fallen tried to kill him..

terrax teamed up with thanos in order to take out tyrant and the whole time arguing with thanos that he wasnt his slave or minion but equals and to stop ordering him around...

i believe morg during the same storyline also told him off.. iirc i have a poor memory There is a differnce between terrax's and morgs verbal assult and Lobo's physical assult on him.
Also the fallen attacking him doesn't mean thanos doesn't tolerate it.

I'm gonna guess thanos and his team win as I didn't read through the humongous op.

Wild Shadow
this is all you have to know...

Thanos
Lobo
Henry Henshaw
Slade Wilson

vs

Superman
Batman
Captain Marvel
Wonderwoman
Kyle Rayner
Hal Jordan
Aztek
Zatanna
Aquaman
The Ray
Plastic Man
Flash
Orion
Hawkman
Vixen
Starfire
Zauriel
Jade
Scott Alan
Etrigon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.