Hotsuma vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/360/softimagesegashinobisc.jpg

vs.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/706/ninjagaideniigameu.jpg

How badly does Ryu get outninja'd?

Phanteros
I was wandering when he will appear. They seem even to me.

CosmicComet
They face about the same level of threats in their games, but Hotsuma can cut tanks in half. Ryu can't cut tanks at all.

I'd give Hotsuma the speed edge as well being able to leave multiple after-images of himself.

They both have comparable ninpo from what I remember, but I don't remember all of Hotsuma's ninpo anyway so meh.

KingD19
Hotsuma was going to be able to cut a building completely in half, but with 9/11, they made it so he only stopped himself with his sword. Anyway, I say Hotsuma takes it.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by KingD19
Hotsuma was going to be able to cut a building completely in half, but with 9/11, they made it so he only stopped himself with his sword. Anyway, I say Hotsuma takes it.

How would that have worked though? His sword's range would've been able to extend long enough to cut a building in half?

Demonic Phoenix
But but, Ryu Hayabusa can cut a Jet's wing in half eek!. That's like super uber, and completely beyond Hotsuma's cutting feats no expression

CosmicComet
I'll just be a douche and also say that tanks are regular enemies for Hotsuma and he has to fight more than one at a time.

rolling on floor laughing

Wei Phoenix
I'll just be a douche and also say that Alma is greater than an army of tanks all at once and Ryu has destroyed helicopters with bows and ninpo.

Ryu has also fought tanks before and more than one at once IIRC.

BloodRain
Gonna say Ryu.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'll just be a douche and also say that Alma is greater than an army of tanks all at once and Ryu has destroyed helicopters with bows and ninpo.

Ryu has also fought tanks before and more than one at once IIRC.

Alma would be hard pressed to take out a few tanks at the same time. In open area she has a good chance due to her flight, but she can't even one shot a tank so she will be vulnerable.

Ryu has to use exploding arrows/armor piercing arrows or his ninpo to even cause damage to tanks and that heligunner. And no Ryu does not fight two tanks at the same time. He fights the tank bosses one at a time.

Hotsuma can literally take on those tanks at the same time and cut them in half in a few seconds. The same with a heligunner.

I wouldn't. Hotsuma is faster, has a more powerful weapon, and has invincibility ninjutsu and paralyzing AOE shuriken bursts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.