flash with wolverines abilities vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
wally west wtih adamantium skeleton healing factor and claws vs thanos.

and yes wally still has his super speed

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
wally west wtih adamantium skeleton healing factor and claws vs thanos.

and yes wally still has his super speed He chomper haven't seen you on in a while.
For the thread this is pretty much the same as my weakest person that can beat wolvie with a twist.Apparently they need major reality warping to win which,by himslef,thanos doesn't have.

redhotrash
Flash doesnt need the extra abilities.

Mindset
He already has a "healing factor".

Adding adamantium isn't really going to do anything, especially against a matter manipulator.

Wild Shadow
his healing factor wouldnt stave off the constant poisoning for flash it is more of a conscious effort to increase his metabolism and imo his bones being laced would kill him since his healing factor isnt really the same as logan's when it comes to anti bodies, immunities and cellular regeneration ..

redhotrash
If Gamora was too fast for Thanos, Flash wins this hopping on 1 leg.

Wild Shadow
thanos was sparring and most relying on his physical stats at his best he could raise multiple shields withstand impalement and matter manipulate and TP assault ppl.. his reality warping isnt to bad either especially when combining his TP.

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it is more of a conscious effort to increase his metabolism No.

redhotrash
He tried to use energy blasts. It was also said on panel that he was fighting seriously. Shields have never been a issue for Flash, and its hard to use TP on someone who can skip many times faster than the speed of light.

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
He tried to use energy blasts. It was also said on panel that he was fighting seriously. Shields have never been a issue for Flash, and its hard to use TP on someone who can skip many times faster than the speed of light. Tell that to Grodd. eek!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
No. yes.

Mindset
Wrong.

redhotrash
Tell that to Grodd. eek!

Low showing. Its how you can have Thor and Captain America share enemies.

Mindset
Low showing. Its how you can have Thor and Captain America share enemies. So then you have showings of Flash being too fast to be affected by telepathy?

redhotrash
Goes into the speed of thought vs speed of light (which is well below Flash) which I'd rather not bother to look up yet again, but yeah he should be too fast.

Mindset
Goes into the speed of thought vs speed of light (which is well below Flash) which I'd rather not bother to look up yet again, but yeah he should be too fast. So then you don't, gotcha.

Wild Shadow
in comics usually thought is faster then reflexive speed of light...

its how xavier can communicate instantly across a galaxy with lilandra.. why grodd has beaten flash to the punch so to speak..

also thanos reality manipulation would leave flash floating in space.. i have seen flash go through some shields and also fail at others it is all about syncing his vibrations to the energy.. something i dont think can or should work with in every situations.

redhotrash
KMC rules say the speed of thought is set at 30 miles a second. Speed of light is roughly 186,000 miles per second. Wally moves faster than that. But hell with that, its Thanos, he doesnt lose here, my bad.

Mindset
KMC rules say the speed of thought is set at 30 miles a second. Speed of light is roughly 186,000 miles per second. Wally moves faster than that. But hell with that, its Thanos, he doesnt lose here, my bad. Lol, so you don't actually have a reason why it was a low showing against Grodd.

Now you're trying to fall back on some kmc rule, which they got from some random website, which is totally irrelevant to the speed of thought in fictional telepaths, an alien telepath at that.

Gotcha.

Nihilist
He tried to use energy blasts. It was also said on panel that he was fighting seriously. Shields have never been a issue for Flash, and its hard to use TP on someone who can skip many times faster than the speed of light. If he wanted to hit her with blasts if he was serious he would of hit her with a omni directional blast which Gamora wouldnt of been able to dodge.

Parmaniac
So then you have showings of Flash being too fast to be affected by telepathy? Blackest Night, Martian Manhunter at first succeeded and then Flash speeded up and Manhunter stated that he isn't able to manipulate him anymore.

Omega Vision
Flash really gains nothing from this fusion except extra inconvenience brought on by the adamantium. That said I loled when someone mentioned Thanos's "reality manipulation"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.