Darkseid vs Marvel Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on... use of terrain..
each team only get 1 hour of prep to organize their attack on DS and grab whatever weapons they have laying around from their HQ..

DS decides to invade MU in order to acquire powerful items and weapons to take back to the DCU.

DS prepares to enter the MU reality in all his glory expecting to shake the foundation of all reality with his massive size.. once through he is disappointed he didn't even shake a single planet his size was not impressive in the MU and laws of reality are far different in marvel he is no taller then any other being on average DS unable to reach abstract lvl heights. DS angry summons his army to help him face off earth heroes...

unleashing an attack MU heroes mount a defense with prime sentinels, shield agents Helcarrier... world governments like: Genosha, Wakanda, Latveria, Olympia...

1st line of defense to fend off DS..

Dark Avengers:
Iron Patriot
Sentry
venom
Daken
Ms. Marvel(Karla)
Noh-Varr fully geared.
Bullseye

2nd line of defense Dark Reign: ThunderBolts.
Ant-Man
Ghost
Grizzly
Mister X
Paladin
Scourge
Penance

3rd line of defense original thunderbolts

Atlas
Citizen V
Mach IV
Songbird
Techno
Jolt
Speed Demon
Photon
Radioactive Man
Joystick
Smuggler
Nighthawk
Swordsman
Blackheath

4th Line of defense

Wolverine
Cyclops
Armor
Elixir
Warpath
Colossus
Psylocke
Emma frost
Nightcrawler
Pixie
Dazzler
Namor
Northstar
Rogue
Storm
Shadowcat
X-23
Beast

last line of defense
Avengers:
Thor
Ironman
Spiderman
Captain America
Spider-Woman
Hawkeye
Luke Cage w/ crowbar
Ares w/bloodaxe

DS standing over the ruins of NYC eyeing his Conquest as he sees various groups of heroes each trying to take him down wave after wave...

Captain America shouting orders and commands of his troops knowing they will die.... Thor handing the cursed blood axe to its soon to be new master Ares god of war.... infused with power these two gods will be their last hope..

which team can stop DS in battle?

Q99
I don't think any team has the power to stop him. 3, 4, and 5 can put up a fight but Darkseid clears it.

Most of the numbers of each times are just filler and have little chance of hurting Darkseid.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think any team has the power to stop him. 3, 4, and 5 can put up a fight but Darkseid clears it.

Most of the numbers of each times are just filler and have little chance of hurting Darkseid. did you factor in that DS might be injured and injuries might mount up on him?

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
did you factor in that DS might be injured and injuries might mount up on him?

How long does he have between each wave?

I doubt any in the earlier wave will noticeably injure him, though.

Wild Shadow
none.... after he goes through them the next wave goes in each waiting their turn until cap is ready to sent in his team....

i thought guys like sentry, photon, and their back up could light DS enough to tire and wear him down enough for guys like modern thor and ares to put up a hell of a fight and maybe possibly finish it...

also each team had bn given an hour to plan and even to grab wpns from their HQ

Spire
Most on the list are fodder. Everyone else DS can punch and blast into submission.

Gecko4lif
He clears with barely a scratch

He gets down to maybe 95% health

Q99
When there's only one heavy hitter on a team, what happens is they get hit by the Omega-effect, then Darkseid casually takes out the rest while recharging, and not every team has members that call for omega beams.

Bouboumaster
Sentry gives him troubles, and Darkseid might fall at the last line of defense, with both Ares and Thor in the line-up.

Gecko4lif
Thor photon and mabye penance on a good day are the only ones wo could scratch ds

Wild Shadow
what about dakens claws or logan bringing the muramasa i think that could make a difference

Gecko4lif
I dont see it making a difference

Wild Shadow
what if Sentry goes all void and Sh#@?

Nihilist
DS only starts to get in any kind of danger when the Avengers line up come in.

McNasty996
I see the injuries mounting up enough for the last line to finish him off

Q99
what about dakens claws or logan bringing the muramasa i think that could make a difference

The muramasa is anti-regen, but Darkseid's not so much a regener as a too-tough-to-cut type.

Gecko4lif
what if Sentry goes all void and Sh#@? \

Omega effect. GG

Wild Shadow
touche, i wanted to give DS an ego stroke since he doesnt get love in many forums anymore.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sentry gives him troubles, and Darkseid might fall at the last line of defense, with both Ares and Thor in the line-up.
I really don't see Ares being any trouble for DS. Ares is something like a less versatile, weaker Orion. Someone DS would have no problem dealing with. As for Thor he's pretty much equivalent to Orion and again DS can and has beaten Orion before many more times than the opposite.

BattleMage
DS is over

the ninjak
He's the size of a freakin planet now?

Whoa! so Supes and Batman can wound Darkseid but the full force of Marvel's heroes are fodder?

What about Reed's Celestrial destroying gun for starters?

Gecko4lif
Pis and Cis are off

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
Whoa! so Supes and Batman can wound Darkseid but the full force of Marvel's heroes are fodder?

What about Reed's Celestrial destroying gun for starters?
There are two instances of Batman wounding Darkseid. One time was in Final Crisis with a Radion bullet (like New God Kryptonite) and the other time was with the BAT-KICK while Darkseid was practically powerless (same instance when he fell down the stairs, funny how haters forget that DS was depowered and loopy from exhaustion during that time) which means that a powerless Darkseid still has the durability to tank a Bat-Kick. durkseid

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Pis and Cis are off CIs is not off..... no expression

also guys read the part where Ares gets a power amp... in the OP that makes him a serious contender

Gecko4lif
oh cis is on...

Good chance of ds losing then

Wild Shadow
also if you read the OP when DS entered the MU he was angry to find out he was not a giant but just normal size to the difference in the laws of the universe..

Gecko4lif
He isnt the size of a planet at the start be he can still boom tube himself thanks to OE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.