Weakest person that can stop juggarnaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who is the weakest person that can stop juggernaut running at full speed.No tripping or anything just pure strength.

Starscream M
ummm hmmmm. onslaught

BUSTER1
Galactus

Parmaniac
Thor

Starscream M
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Galactus he can't stop a charging juggernaut

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
he can't stop a charging juggernaut but onslaught can?

BUSTER1
he can't stop a charging juggernaut

If Galactus can't, who can?

janus77
anyone stronger than a mountain big grin

anyone with sonics/TP etc could so ... Psylocke?
with strength, Onslaught would be the weakest one that DOES paste Juggernaut.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
but onslaught can? onslaught did so already

CortSether
onslaught did so already

Onslaught is total PIS and therefore isn't real. cool

Nihilist
he can't stop a charging juggernaut rofl

galactusischere
onslaught did so already

Onslaught is > to Galactus nowdays?

CortSether
Originally posted by galactusischere
Onslaught is > to Galactus nowdays?

Only on KMC it seems stick out tongue

I though everyone agreed that the whole Onslaught arc was a bunch of PIS clopped together and therefore not ever considered in debate threads?

Wild Shadow
Molly hayes AkA. Princess Powerful..

i know she isnt the weakest but she is the only one i can think of... embarrasment stick out tongue

i know she is overkill but still.

Starscream M
Originally posted by galactusischere
Onslaught is > to Galactus nowdays? did I say that? no

but onslaught has shown to have stopped juggernaut.

Parmaniac
did I say that? no

but onslaught has shown to have stopped juggernaut. No but you also haven't given any reason why Galactus can't do it.

btw Thor cutted off the connection to Cytorrak so he could and (in theory) has stopped him. Onslaught > Thor

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
No but you also haven't answered his question why Galactus can't do it.

btw Thor cutted off the connection to Cytorrak so he could and (in theory) has stopped him. Onslaught > Thor thor possesses magical power...which can stop enchantments

galactus possesses no such power

he has to prove why galactus would be able to stop juggernaut

WhiteWitchKing
Kitty Pryde or Spiderman and cements.

shokosugi
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

Parmaniac
thor possesses magical power...which can stop enchantments

he has to prove why galactus would be able to stop juggernaut It's argueble that his momentum or his durability is really infinite. And like in Shokosugis post tech can also overcome that enchantment.

TheTyrant
thor possesses magical power...which can stop enchantments

he has to prove why galactus would be able to stop juggernaut

Power cosmic >>>>>>> magic

JakeTheBank
erm

Pretty sure Galactus' command of the Power Cosmic > Thor's versatility with Mjolnir and his god powers.

cdtm
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Power cosmic >>>>>>> magic

Besides, War Hulk was just using cosmic might, not magic. Big G should certainly be stronger than War Hulk.

If we were talking actually "stopping" the Juggernaut instead of just stopping his forward movement, I'd love to see Blue Beetle try it. His Scarab treats magic like any other kind of energy, and can absorb it, and he even has an "anti magic bubble" in his arsenal.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
erm

Pretty sure Galactus' command of the Power Cosmic > Thor's versatility with Mjolnir and his god powers. and I'm pretty sure that's irrelevant

no one is disputing whose power is more powerful

there may have been pis in the ownslaught story arc, but what about him taking out jugs is pis and why?

galactus most certainly can stop the juggernaut dead on his tracks. why? cause he can take a cosmic dump on the laws of physics, that's why. no one needs to demonstrate a particular power or magical ability for this, it's common sense and understanding of his power levels.

shokosugi

shokosugi
poor juggs.

janus77
and I'm pretty sure that's irrelevant

no one is disputing whose power is more powerful
you are though.

Cyttorak is not omnipotent, thus he cannot imbue Juggernaut with infinite power or momentum or any such thing.

Galactus should easily be able to squish Cyttorak, nevermind Juggernaut.

Starscream M
Originally posted by janus77

Galactus should easily be able to squish Cyttorak, nevermind Juggernaut. based on what? yeah, nothing.

galactus was driven away like a little school girl by a godblast from thor. Juggernaut used the damn godblast to massage his pecs.

shokosugi
hey if that guy in the Spiderman #627 can beat the crap out of Juggs. Galactus definitely can.

JakeTheBank
based on what? yeah, nothing.

galactus was driven away like a little school girl by a godblast from thor. Juggernaut used the damn godblast to massage his pecs.

laughing

Naija boy
he can't stop a charging juggernaut

laughing out loud,lulz ....bufoon.

janus77
based on what? yeah, nothing.

ok, how about this. Thor's GodBlast shattered a celestial's armour yet WarHulk, with antique Celestial "technology" beat the crap out of Juggernaut. that shouldn't be possible, by your logic, right?

Galactus created Surfer who matched Hulk in power, every time they have fought. WWH stopped Juggernaut, Surfer could do that too, Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer... that help?

otherwise, let me ask you if you think LT could stop Juggernaut with physical strength?

the 'logic' you're trying to employ would lead to serious absurdities... such as say, Juggernaut cannot be stopped by ANYONE in the omniverse, because Galactus (who by your logic is < Juggernaut) nearly consumed it all in BCA, having to stop himself with the UN.

Doctor-Alvis
When Cyttorak attacked Galactus' ship with the crimson bands Nova was able to free the ship from the bands. So this ABC stuff can go in circles forever.

Konton
Ignoring the brute force stipulation, Pixie comes to mind.

Knowsbleed33
No one using pure strength can do it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No one using pure strength can do it. Of course they can.

LT

Knowsbleed33
feh.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

And wtf seriously, Galactus would murder Juggernaut. He have multiple options to kill him. Hell, one of them would be to go pimpslap Cyttorak himself and telling him to do a sandwich.

shokosugi
No one using pure strength can do it.

did you see my previous post?

quanchi112
he can't stop a charging juggernaut This is almost profile worthy.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by shokosugi
did you see my previous post?

Do you understand simple concepts?

BlackZero30x
what about The Spot?!

shokosugi
Do you understand simple concepts?

Juggs was almost beaten to death by that guy. This guy's not even Herald level.

Warlord
Originally posted by shokosugi
This guy's not even Herald level.

and u know that from...

CortSether
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Hell, one of them would be to go pimpslap Cyttorak himself and telling him to do a sandwich.

Yea, because it's not like Cyttorak couldn't just wtfpwn Galactus by trapping him the crimson bands.

Oh wait...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.