battle of the smart people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins with prep and how would you order the list from smartest to poorest?
also who are the 6 people smarter than cho?

Thanos
High Evolutionary
Mr Sinister
Apoc
Juggernaut
Cho
Reed Richards
Tony
Batman
Superman Prime(or which ever one it was that created his own universe)
Beast

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who wins with prep and how would you order the list.
also who are the 6 people smarter than cho?

Thanos
High Evolutionary
Mr Sinister
Apoc
Juggernaut
Cho
Reed Richards
Tony
Batman
Superman Prime(or which ever one it was that created his own universe)
Beast Who is Cho?Also where is the leader on this list?
1:HE
2:Thanos
3:Reed
4:Tony
5:Beast
6:Batman

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who is Cho?Also where is the leader on this list?
Amanda Cho

hes been in the incredible hercules series and is considered the 7 smartest human

StiltmanFTW
Amanda Cho

hes been in the incredible hercules series and is considered the 7 smartest human

laughing

TheTyrant
Amadeus Cho you mean?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who is Cho?Also where is the leader on this list?

this looks about right, but I would place batman either above beast or above stark

Bouboumaster
Amanda Cho

I don't know who is above or below him, but there's the 8 most intelligent earthling in the MU:

In no order:
Reed Richards
Dr Doom
Bruce Banner
T'Challa
Henry McCoy
Henry Pym
Amadeus Cho
Tony Stark

But if I had to guess, I'll say that Richards is 1st, Doom 2nd, Stark 3rd, Pym and Banner 4th and 5th. After that, I really don't know.

As for the thread:

1- HE
2- Thanos
3- Reed Richards
4- Tony Starks
5- Apocalypse
6- Batman
7- Beast
8- Amadeus Cho
9- Mr Sinester
10- Superman Prime
11- Juggernaut

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

But if I had to guess, I'll say that Richards is 1st, Doom 2nd Doom is everyone's superior.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom is everyone's superior.

He would, if it wasn't of Reed Richards

Mindset
I'm not sure what the number 2 person has to do with Doom being everyone's superior.

Mshinu
Apocalypse and Leader should definately be in the top 8. Or is it only for good guys? HE and Thanos are cosmics and a bit hard to rate with mortals.. I fugure HE is Reed`s level and Thanos slightly below but possibly above Doom/Banner.

Didn`t Banner rate Cho as no. 10 btw?

1: Reed
2: Doom/Banner
3: Stark/Leader/Apocalypse
4: Pym/Xavier/Magneto/Sinister
5: Cho/Beast/T`Challa

Also, isn`t Blue Marvel supposed to be super smart? What about MODOK or is he too much of a freak?

Who are the smartest women? I figure Selene has a shot.

Parmaniac
Amanda Cho

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

Black bolt z
Why is juggernaut even on the list?Does he have any intelligent feats?

The Nuul
It depends on what field are they tested on.

rotiart
Doing a list that involves mortals and demigods probably wasn't such a great idea

if you include villains in there... You are forgetting about
mr sinister, apocalypse, blaquesmith, forge, leader, modok, gorilla grodd, Xavier, magneto, Moira magtaggert, reeds ex the one ho designed nu world and C.A.P.... Dark beast, mr terrific, Pete Parker, Ben Reilly, superman, mr majestic... That one guy in dc that gets dumber as he gets bigger... Fuji? Or something... He's green but smart hen small... On and on...

And then u got the gods like grandmaster, Odin, h.e., datkseid, thanos, magus, Adam warlock, or even machine gods like korvac... Cyborg superman, or the techoorganic phalanx or warlock..(not Adam) cable is no dummy either
lex luthor... All star superman...various superman relatives...

Maximus black bolts brother... The inhuman with no name?... Count nefaria...tyrant galactus... Etc etc etc

Survivor19
What is Juggernaut doing here anyway?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
Doing a list that involves mortals and demigods probably wasn't such a great idea

if you include villains in there... You are forgetting about
mr sinister, apocalypse, blaquesmith, forge, leader, modok, gorilla grodd, Xavier, magneto, Moira magtaggert, reeds ex the one ho designed nu world and C.A.P.... Dark beast, mr terrific, Pete Parker, Ben Reilly, superman, mr majestic... That one guy in dc that gets dumber as he gets bigger... Fuji? Or something... He's green but smart hen small... On and on...

And then u got the gods like grandmaster, Odin, h.e., datkseid, thanos, magus, Adam warlock, or even machine gods like korvac... Cyborg superman, or the techoorganic phalanx or warlock..(not Adam) cable is no dummy either
lex luthor... All star superman...various superman relatives...

Maximus black bolts brother... The inhuman with no name?... Count nefaria...tyrant galactus... Etc etc etc Well you were thorough in that list...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.